Thanks

Question CA classic 2022 Texture Mod.

Hi guys, I create this post because I need clarity as I am recently setting myself in this world of Rez Mod. I managed to create a custom texture but today I have a problem that after starting the game I get error code 301. I work like this:
    1) I first extract the DTX files to the REZ extension
    2) convert DTX files to lithTech
    3) I modify the texture in consideration
    4) I convert the files back to DTX and then with DEdit I create again the REZ file and then insert it into the game.

I also tried with different Injectors (DEdit, CFREZ, WinREZ ect ) to create the Rez file with the new texture but after starting the game I always report error code 301. Now I do not know if it is the anticheat I am wrong something, but I need help.

I am waiting for an answer thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Rez modding is dead. It used to be a thing until CA died (pre-2019).

Thanks
    but would it still be way on 2022 to modify them or has it become no way forever for anticheat ?

*i want only mod tracker knife texture no power of weapons or aimbot ect...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I believe Nexon patched it before Valofe bought the game, so I believe you cannot do anymore Rez mods. However, you can always check on another hacking forum (UC, I will only give the initials, I will not go any further because idk how far I am with breaking the advertising rules). You can ask the people around there.

Thanks
    Ok, thank you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by killingspree888 View Post
    I believe Nexon patched it before Valofe bought the game, so I believe you cannot do anymore Rez mods. However, you can always check on another hacking forum (UC, I will only give the initials, I will not go any further because idk how far I am with breaking the advertising rules). You can ask the people around there.
    I know this is a very old thread, but I'm bored

There was a rez mod bypass for almost a year under Valofe's control for CA Classic. You hex edited Engine.exe to a custom folder and it would bypass the rez check.

I might search for a new bypass, but I'm not hopeful.

commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL

7. The Following User Says Thank You to supercarz1991 For This Useful Post:

killingspree888 (01-19-2023)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinter00 View Post
    Hi guys, I create this post because I need clarity as I am recently setting myself in this world of Rez Mod. I managed to create a custom texture but today I have a problem that after starting the game I get error code 301. I work like this:
    1) I first extract the DTX files to the REZ extension
    2) convert DTX files to lithTech
    3) I modify the texture in consideration
    4) I convert the files back to DTX and then with DEdit I create again the REZ file and then insert it into the game.

I also tried with different Injectors (DEdit, CFREZ, WinREZ ect ) to create the Rez file with the new texture but after starting the game I always report error code 301. Now I do not know if it is the anticheat I am wrong something, but I need help.

I am waiting for an answer thanks.
    In the 4th step, instead of using DEdit or the other tools to create a rez file, you should use RezInject to inject the edited files because DEdit afaik creates Lithtech rez files not Nexon ones which why it won't work. This applies to the other tools you mentioned. On the other hand, Rez inject supports Nexon rez files and will keep the rez format. Also, don't forget to convert the DTX files back to Nexon format before the injection
    Last edited by SoNoS; 01-16-2023 at 05:15 AM. Reason: Typo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
    I know this is a very old thread, but I'm bored

There was a rez mod bypass for almost a year under Valofe's control for CA Classic. You hex edited Engine.exe to a custom folder and it would bypass the rez check.

I might search for a new bypass, but I'm not hopeful.
    Damn, it's been a long time since I have seen your post. I haven't touched CA (or classic) in such a long time as I lost hope in that game. I still respect the amazing things you've done for the CA Rez modding community throughout the years (since I was a middle schooler). I know you don't post related content to Rez modding on your YouTube channel anymore, but it was great seeing some of your videos, like "Rake is an asshole" LOL.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to killingspree888 For This Useful Post:

supercarz1991 (01-29-2023)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by killingspree888 View Post

Damn, it's been a long time since I have seen your post. I haven't touched CA (or classic) in such a long time as I lost hope in that game. I still respect the amazing things you've done for the CA Rez modding community throughout the years (since I was a middle schooler). I know you don't post related content to Rez modding on your YouTube channel anymore, but it was great seeing some of your videos, like "Rake is an asshole" LOL.
    I can't STAND that dude lol I'm glad he saw humor in the video though lol I'm messing with the game here and there. I might bring back TPS to fill the void and base it off of Contract Jack, since its far less buggy with a Loader instead of using in game menus and such to avoid all the c++. Its a quick dirty way to do it, but at least we'll have something

commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL

12. The Following User Says Thank You to supercarz1991 For This Useful Post:

killingspree888 (01-30-2023)