LightbulbCFG (First Post) Personal Legit/Rage Config

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
CFG (First Post) Personal Legit/Rage Config
Howdy, I've been getting back into legit cheating in the past few months, and Osiris is pretty fun if you don't wanna pay for cheats, but I think I've personally made the best (legit) config at least that fits my playstyle. Y'all can tweak it, hate it love it, give some feedback maybe? Anyways have fun n' stay smoove

https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/etsnz6jrow
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...e6f464fb9c407d

pOsiris_mpgh.net.zip5 KB · 703 downloads Clean
include two virus scans in future
//approved
I gotchu boo
Quote Originally Posted by Poonce View Post
include two virus scans in future
//approved
understood
How do I activate it?
que pasa
Quote Originally Posted by YglocK View Post
How do I activate it?
mean how do you move it to the folder or how to use it in-game
you need to extract it and move the cfg to the cfg folder in documents, it should be titled Osiris. Then once you inject it you go to the config tab, click the config, and press load. Hopefully this helped
Is osiris still worth using after red trust factor was implemented?
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us