Thanks

Question The fastest and the safest way to derank in 2022?

I've tried to derank several times over the years and I got banned once just with afking method (+right on spawn).

A year ago I've tried to derank using disconnect method. I didn't get banned for it and it was the fastest way I've ever tried. Some of my friends continued to derank with disconnect method a couple of months longer and some of them got banned.

I wanna to derank on my main account that's why I'm a bit confused.

Any derankers here? If you would like to derank in 2022 and you would like to reduce chances to get banned and still wanted to do it as fast as possible what would you do?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Join popular groups with Derank in Steam groups, write in the comments "DERANK NO AFK !" Thus, you can enter the game with players who want to derank but will not be afk, and you can die stupidly knowingly by running every round. You can identify the players who will not stay AFK over time and make friends so you can play with reliable derank players all the time, this is the most reliable way.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by ZiomX View Post
    I've tried to derank several times over the years and I got banned once just with afking method (+right on spawn).

A year ago I've tried to derank using disconnect method. I didn't get banned for it and it was the fastest way I've ever tried. Some of my friends continued to derank with disconnect method a couple of months longer and some of them got banned.

Any derankers here? If you would like to derank in 2022 and you would like to reduce chances to get banned and still wanted to do it as fast as possible what would you do?
    there used to be the deranked website.

there isnt much point in deranking tbh will cause you to get red trust factor pretty quick.

just dont play the account for a while and should be rank decay to a certain extent

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ZiomX View Post

You will get ban from using +left / +right if your game play footage has been uploaded to overwatch
    The only way to derank now in 2022, just play the game but don't AFK for the whole game
    Don't try to win, don't try to a kill or MVP

I suggest you to have at least 1 friend in your party, so it's duo and you can start finding your match

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Just play short games and play really badly, don't hit your shots and dont talk to your team mates so they think you're just a newb