Thanks

Rocket league Auto PLay Nexto

Hello, I recently saw a post about an auto play of the Nexto robot. I would like to know if anyone could tell me how it works or have more information on this subject. Thank you

Thanks
    Buump. Wondering the same thing

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxic111 View Post
    Buump. Wondering the same thing
    i saw somes issue on other websites but people dont share files anymore for no reason i dont know how to deal with this issue

Thanks

how the bot works

Gold Rank: The bot begins to learn the fundamentals, tentatively experimenting with dribbling techniques.

Platinum Rank: Congratulations! The bot has now grasped the basics and can confidently dribble the ball around the field.

Diamond Rank: Now, the bot delves into aerial maneuvers while still maintaining its dribbling finesse.

Champion Rank: Mastering both dribbling and aerial techniques, the bot becomes a formidable force on the field.

Grand Champion: Pushing the limits, the bot now experiments with advanced techniques like pinches and complex aerial plays simultaneously.

SSL (Supersonic Legend) Rank: The bot has reached the pinnacle of skill, seamlessly integrating all techniques into its gameplay with precision and flair.

To unleash the full potential of the bot, follow these optimized settings:

Optimal FPS: Ensure a smooth gaming experience with at least 60 FPS consistently. Press F10 to check your FPS. Adjust your resolution to maintain this framerate for optimal performance.

Bot Installation: Utilize the Xenos64 file and inject the "ThoramiBot_[*************.me]" file into Rocket League. Navigate to the game in the drop-down menu, select the injected file, and click "inject." Now, dive into the game and witness the bot in action.

Auto-Match Joining: Streamline your gaming sessions by automating match joining with BakkesMod. Download the "auto suite" plugin, compatible with both Epic Games and Steam versions. This feature ensures seamless transition between matches, allowing you to focus solely on gameplay.

Pro Tip: Enhance multitasking efficiency by utilizing windowed mode to seamlessly switch between applications.

For the ultimate gaming experience, enlist the bot as your teammate in 2v2 ranked matches. Witness synergistic plays as the bots seamlessly pass the ball between each other, propelling you towards higher ranks. With this strategy, even reaching Grand Champion becomes achievable, surpassing previous personal bests.