Thumbs up[Flash] PPAPI Enabled Browser [C#]

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
[Flash] PPAPI Enabled Browser [C#]
Here's a little tutorial I wrote for writing a chromium based Browser that uses PPAPI in Visual Studio.

This means it will use a pepflashplayer.dll vs a Flash.ocx/Etc...

No Flash install needed.

This will allow you to load local SWF's as well as web ones.

The Tutorial is Here.

There are no downloads as all the needed code is provided if you follow the instructions.

This tutorial has been posted for MPGH only, if I find the link is shared elsewhere, I will change the token.

I hope this helps some of you, enjoy and BattleOn!

Don't forget to leave a like as it's the only payment I ever ask of, thank you!

Edit: Give me a bit I may have to just post the html in a zip here. Apparently my tutorial "isn't wanted" all my other databases fine.....the PPAPI database....fails to load my storage now due to "An Unkown Error" ....all of my others load lmao.
Figured out what caused the tutorial to go down. My mistake. It should stay up now.

Here's the tutorial: Click here!

No downloads, just code.

Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/8...5cb2/detection

1 False Flag.

Enjoy! Let me know if it helps .

AppDomain.CurrentDomain.BaseDirectory + "plugins\\pepflashplayer.dll"

The browser looks for the pepflashplayer.dll in it own directory/Foldernamedplugins/pepflashplayer.dll
If it cannot
find it, the browser will not load flash content.
Adding some Grimoire/Grimlite features (is it possible???)
Is it possible to add some bot features into this? Because I want to try it out since I can't/don't know how to fiddle around with the Grimlite.

I also want to ask, where do I put the pepflashplayer.dll? Mine doesn't seem to run flash even though I already put it everywhere, every folder I see, I create a new folder inside it named "plugins" and put a copy of pepflashplayer.dll inside it.

This is what I get when I debug: https://prnt.sc/VrvD23v80-47
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?