Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

COMBAT ARMS BR BY VFUN

soo combat arms br came to vfun. and i was wondering if theres a way to set the game into English? since its one the same launcher. becasue i am kinda getting the craps of reading spanish. in game and i dont speak spanish. but its all on the same launcher is there away to change a text file to make combat arms BR by vfun in english by the Combat arms BR by vfun isnt p2w. u can get a perm for about 6-10bucks 600=6bucks 1000gc= 10 bucks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Screenshot_1.png  

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aokl For This Useful Post:

homey68 (03-21-2023),itvhdsport (05-25-2023),lelekao12 (06-04-2023),ReporterXxX (06-12-2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aokl View Post
    In Brazil it is PORTUGUESE, not SPANISH. And there is no option to switch from PORTUGUESE to ENGLISH in the brazilian version.

Threadstarter
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

wtf

Quote Originally Posted by qqshutup View Post
    In Brazil it is PORTUGUESE, not SPANISH. And there is no option to switch from PORTUGUESE to ENGLISH in the brazilian version.
    thats big dumb its on vfun launcher tho too wtf i swear to god i am done playing this shit nothing can be fair anymore with vfun english u gotta p2w BR u dont have 2 really pay 2 win. wt f

Thanks
    The brazilian version is less P2W because Level Up, which was the original publisher, always requested a reduction in the attributes for Nexon/Valofe, when the contract was closed with Valofe (last year), it started to get too bad for the brazilian version as well.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    soo combat arms br came to vfun. and i was wondering if theres a way to set the game into English? since its one the same launcher. becasue i am kinda getting the craps of reading spanish. in game and i dont speak spanish. but its all on the same launcher is there away to change a text file to make combat arms BR by vfun in english by the Combat arms BR by vfun isnt p2w. u can get a perm for about 6-10bucks 600=6bucks 1000gc= 10 bucks.
    Not the right place to post this. Should have been posted in general or the BR section, but either way, vfun launcher is just valofe's launcher, so its the same game as EU or NA now. You'd have to download the NA version or steam version to play in english. no way to convert br to english
    Last edited by supercarz1991; 03-10-2023 at 01:53 PM.

commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL