Thread: MaxineP.

Threaded View

Thanks

MaxineP.

Hello

I just came back from the army after being away for a long time (on mission) and I saw that my account was banned and I can't believe the bullshit and audacity of the mods themselves who banned me without a legitimate reason.

The user who opened the scam thread about me (Cant post link must have 15 posts first apperently.) posted himself and it is clear on the screen that he has RECEIVED all the accounts he purchased and all the accounts are FUNCTIONING (login information is correct), his problem was that MOST of the channels he is trying to view (MOST, not ALL) are not working properly or at all.

My partner and I looked into the problem and found no errors or issues on our end, other than he was not our only customer. I have had many customers here on MPGH and none of them have opened a scam report or reported that their channels were not working at all.

He was the only one who had a problem, so I told him to check with his ISP provider to check the connection, to check the app he is using, because the problem is coming from his side, not from us.

Now I don't know if u mods are drugged or something, but please explain to me here where did I SCAM?

Here are the facts:

- The user first got a test account before he bought it to test it, and he did and he liked it, so he bought more accounts.
    - He got all the accounts he bought.
    - He was able to log into all the accounts without any problems (so correct login information).
    - He was able to watch TV but had the problem that many channels were not working properly or not working at all.
    - We checked to see if there was a problem on our end, but there was not, nor was there a problem with other MPGH customers or outside MPGH.
    - Since there is no problem our side HOW SHOULD WE FIX A PROBLEM IF THERE AINT A PROBLEM??

Logically, the problem must be on his side, because neither we nor any other customer see any error.

So I ask again, dear mods, where was the scam? ????

I request that my account get unbanned and I retrieve my Premium Status. This is a fcking joke.

Edit > https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1568019
    Last edited by Konsixc; 03-11-2023 at 03:37 AM.