Nulgath Itens Farm Update

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Nulgath Itens Farm Update
Nulgath ultimate Farm itens Bot




A lot of the old bots used for Nulgath Farm are kind of broken or not working properly, so I had to make 2 bots to help me get the most items for ArchFiend Class.

The first thing wrong with most bots is that a lot of people still think that Kiss the void is a good quest to farm Blood Gem of the Archfiend when, in fact, you can farm the maximum stack of it in less than 1 hour using the quest Bloody Chaos

The second big mistake that I saw is that most bots for ArchFiend for example, instead of doing Dark Criystal Shard , Totem of Nulgath, and Gem of Nulgath all together, since they use the same monster kill spot [Dark Makai]
Then instend farm only Dark Crystal Shard's making you waste all the other drops and having to spend more than double your time farming items!!!

Both bots I made fix this problem for me, and hopefully for you too.


  1. bot is a Dark Crystal shard,Totem and Gem of Nulgath bot - The bot will keep going until you max out all these items and check to see if you already have.
  2. bot is for Blood Gem of the Archfiend only, and is super fast, so I made that after he finishes, he is going to load the first bot and farm more Dark Crysta Shards, Totem and Gems or you.
  3. Third bot is for Tainted Gem, easy farming, but is going to use all your Bone Dust
  4. There is also a Receipt of Swindle bot that I don't recommend using, because you only have a really small chance to get it or a single Blood Gem 10%
    Instend use my last exp/gold bot to farm gold and buy it with that.
  5. Last bot is for the Diamond of Nulgath and Archfiend's Favor


Requeriment
  • To use a strong class for both Hydra Challenge 90 and Djinn, any doge or strong class like VHL works.
  • Have at least 6-8 bank spaces if you don't have any of the items in your inventory.


PS: The Dark Crystal Shards will try to max out Totem of Nulgath first; if you want to change that to Gem of Nulgath first, you need to change the order in Q2.
 
Change

 
Change this

 
Change to this




Nulgath Items Bot_mpgh.net.rar8 KB · 190 downloads Clean
Hi! I was wondering why the bot is not working on the Grimoire Suite, I could not figure out how to make it work, some bots will work like the AMZZ bots they are perfectly working but when I tried to open other bots, they always go blank and not working
Quote Originally Posted by noob_seran View Post
Hi! I was wondering why the bot is not working on the Grimoire Suite, I could not figure out how to make it work, some bots will work like the AMZZ bots they are perfectly working but when I tried to open other bots, they always go blank and not working
I believe this is for a version of grimoire that is not allowed on MPGH. Sorry.
The Suite was Retrofit both editions and do not utilize the same methods.
For what bot is that? Does it work on Grimoire RE
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?