Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks

Help offer

Quote Originally Posted by Badaim0G View Post

ye alot of things are now server sided like godmode etc i need to find a new way for it
    I have a little programming skill, let me now if I can help in any ways. I never made cheats, but I think those couldn't be much harder then normal programs. If running speed is working, then maybe attack speed is available as somehow.

- - - Updated - - -

I just opened the dll file and as I see I have to learn a lot of things, but I have the basics for it, so if you have time to teach me a little bit, maybe I could help
    Last edited by Drandox; 06-08-2023 at 04:57 AM.

Thanks
    I'd be willing to provide some tips for new hacks. I've been modding this game for 7 years on and off with thousands of hours of making stuff. I understands what's possible and what is visual. For instance there are ways to spawn machine based mobs like bosses and chests by forcing, or the ability to equip something you don't own by breaking the server db by sending a specific request which they don't check for. It's possible to complete dungeons in an instant and skip all the rooms, and even to access maps and new content before releases. I don't play anymore as I'm bored of it but if you need help, let me know. Also stat modifications won't work anymore, all the ways have been patched long ago. Speed is the only stat which relies on both the client and server, that's why it works and they can't fix it unless redesigning how it's handles. Just a unity engine flaw.
    Last edited by Qipher; 06-08-2023 at 09:42 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Qipher View Post
    I'd be willing to provide some tips for new hacks. I've been modding this game for 7 years on and off with thousands of hours of making stuff. I understands what's possible and what is visual. For instance there are ways to spawn machine based mobs like bosses and chests by forcing, or the ability to equip something you don't own by breaking the server db by sending a specific request which they don't check for. It's possible to complete dungeons in an instant and skip all the rooms, and even to access maps and new content before releases. I don't play anymore as I'm bored of it but if you need help, let me know. Also stat modifications won't work anymore, all the ways have been patched long ago. Speed is the only stat which relies on both the client and server, that's why it works and they can't fix it unless redesigning how it's handles. Just a unity engine flaw.
    ye if u like i can give u my source code if u like and update it it with me tbh i stopped working on this for a bit cuz of real life and other unity game cheats im still learning alot of stuff atm dm me your # for the off-site voice/chat

Thanks

hey

Quote Originally Posted by Badaim0G View Post
    ye if u like i can give u my source code if u like and update it it with me tbh i stopped working on this for a bit cuz of real life and other unity game cheats im still learning alot of stuff atm dm me your # for the off-site voice/chat

Hi, you can add me I need to talk to you, I have a proposal

Thanks

Yea yea great people please update :D

I hope you guys will team up and update it will be very thankful

Thanks

Cool Waiting for updates ❤️

I'm glad to hear that you two guys will collaborate. If you have any news about the project, can you give us some waypoints in the thread where you are right now? It would be so nice ^^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Drandox View Post
    I'm glad to hear that you two guys will collaborate. If you have any news about the project, can you give us some waypoints in the thread where you are right now? It would be so nice ^^
    he still have not even msg me tbh

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Hello,
    First i wanna say thank you for this cheat.
    Godmode seems to work at first but when i get attacked my health douns't seem to go down but i do get killed.
    Fast haste seems to work at first but it dousn't make my autohits faster it just skips the animation.
    I don't know what Acceslevel SuperAdmin does.

Am i doing something wrong?

Thank you

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123