Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Customer receiving threatening emails from TheSopranos

Evening,

Customer got an email from TheSopranos in regards to a Wayfair Refund back in April 2021 and requires fees to be paid as they have not been paid.

I have never used @TheSopranos, but since speaking to him on TG, he stated that I went through EZboxing and all fees was paid to him in a correct manor.
    @TheSopranos is telling me that EZboxing has scammed him from 2021..

Why is he emailing customer and threatening him with AF reports? I sent screenshots of the btc being sent to EZboxing of when refund would of been done.

- - - Updated - - -

He messaging me saying that the customer is dead... and the property will smashed up for scamming him.

FYI - I have never used @TheSopranos services. So why is he blackmailing customer into paying a fee from 2021??

Screenshots available.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    So this guy, took his customers details, passed them onto someone else, who then passed them onto me. Had no regards for his customers privacy, got me scammed. Now he expects me to just drop the case. The only person I can persue is his customer. I will threaten who I want as I will actually do that lol...
    I'm not letting anyone scam me, whether he is innocent or not. I've got terms of service. I've been a valid member of MPGH since 2017 whether staff agrees with me or not. Scammers can be dealt with how we see fit should they not pay. Just because you paid the wrong guy doesn't mean I wasn't scammed. So for that reason your sat there bitching saying im threatening you mate they aren't threats they are promises. Don't go through shady middle men and don't call yourself a middle man when your going through other middle men lol. You were just looking to make a quick buck at your customers expense. If he doesn't pay the fee I will do everything I said and if staff don't agree they can ban me I don't care. I am in the right here simple.

Thanks
    disgusting behaviour. Not my fault that you got scammed..

Why don't you @ the person that scammed you??

why are you threatening customer via email for an order that was done and paid in 2021?? why are you chasing fees 2 years later??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Why are you using scammers to do your customers orders who are scamming normal hard working refunders at your expense and leaving you to deal with the repercussions? You have no regard for your customers safety, passing his details freely to multiple users and now you are facing the consequences as it goes wrong. The whole point of a 'MIDDLE MAN' is to ensure the transaction is secure for both sides. You simply thought it was to just make a percent on top for yourself. Now your not the customer and I can't dox you or do anything to you. But may my child drop dead if I'm lying about doing everything in my power to completely fuck up the customers life if I don't get what I'm owed. As that's on you.

Thanks
    Admins,

look at this behaviour -"I am in the right here simple."

I asked him to stop bullying me and blackmailing the customer and we can do a report on here... because he expects me to pay a fee which was already paid in 2021 again because of the blackmailing - THIS IS NOT FAIR.

As stated I have never used @TheSopranos before

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    The fact MPGH don't even deal with refunding anymore just makes this whole thread a joke too lol, their going to shut the thread down and tell you to sit on it you absolute fool. At that point tell your customer he is well and truly fucked.

Thanks
    So how do we deal with this ?

Admins, is this acceptable? threatening to go to customer property..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to irjhe805hpaopdj309ueojaod For This Useful Post:

TheSopranos (04-06-2023)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Your customer can either come out and defend his property, or get it smashed up... How else does it get dealt with? You don't want to pay so thats off the table.

Thanks
    I paid the person that did the service, I didn't pay you because I didn't use your service.

You got scammed... @ the person that scammed you.

ADMIN, I need your help in regards to this

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't make any sense @TheSopranos asking for fees from 2 years ago...

He is now sending me personal information in regards to the customer...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    This is your fault for using someone who you don't know and who is passing your details on and scamming the actual laborer.

Thanks
    Threatening me... this is not fair...

- - - Updated - - -

2 years it has been - I paid the person that did this.

You got scammed by him... I did not scam you nor did the customer.

Admin - This is getting out of control, he is threatening me and customer for fees that was paid back in 2021...

- - - Updated - - -
    @TheSopranos has said to me to pay him via cashapp of £530...

Admins what do I do??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Pay your fee or deal with the reprecussions, why you not mentioning i've halved my fee given the fact your not entirely to blame? Why only highlight the bad parts. You sound like a proper little girl aswell begging for an admin to save you. They literally can't do shit as although I respect MPGH and everyone working here heavily I am in the right here...

Thanks
    I have not scammed you or anybody. You are the victim and asking for fees from 2021.. I'm sorry that you have been scammed.

you have told me to pay you 530 via Cashapp - I;m waiting for an admin to respond to this thread and we take it from there.

- - - Updated - - -

why do you think you are right? if you asked for the fee in 2021 I get it... (sort of)

2022- would be a shock

2023 - why all of a sudden today?
    Last edited by irjhe805hpaopdj309ueojaod; 04-06-2023 at 12:46 PM.

It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Viv108 View Post
    Threatening me... this is not fair...
    @TheSopranos has said to me to pay him via cashapp of £530...

Admins what do I do??
    Tell him to fuck off. You fucked up your outsourcing, so that's on you. You either ignore this shit or give in. Though whomever decided to fuck over someone that has their address is just plain stupid. It's common knowledge that the one that does the refund will look to get retribution if scammed.

But For TheSopranos to be this hellbent on being scammed is quite obsessive, especially after 2 years. Those that deal in BM activities know that L's will be taken. And when you take the L, it's known as charging to the game. It sucks, but it's the reality when dealing with this stuff.

Since you admit @Viv108 that a scam did take place, by tradition the victim can seek retribution on the scammer. Though, threatening you will not be tolerated. If you can provide screenshots of direct threats, it will be dealt with accordingly.

EDIT: After rereading I realize that the customers' information was not the one that committed the scam. So you got a customer, sent the info to a "refunder", & that refunder had @TheSopranos do it?
    Last edited by Cursed; 04-06-2023 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry

Donator: 1-16-14 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-15 - 12-25-15
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-15 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    Premium: 12-03-15 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-16 - 6-10-16
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-16 - 6-10-16
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-16 - 6-10-16
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-06-16 - 6-23-19
    News Force (WTF News): 8-07-17 - 6-23-19
    General Minion: 12-04-22 - ∞
    MMORPG Minion: 1-14-23 - ∞
    MPGH Moderator: 2-21-23 - ∞
    League of Legends Section: 2-21-23 - ∞
    OFPSH Section: 2-22-23 - ∞
    Global Moderator: 6-1-23 - ∞

Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cursed For This Useful Post:

TheSopranos (04-06-2023)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Lol do what you want your literally promoting that he can scam people and get away with it and claim he went through a middle man. Some person you are mate. JOV and Flengo are the only decent admins anyway but im free to do what I want as like you said theres nothing you can do about it. If your going to ban a veteran member for dealing with a scam attempt then so be it

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast