Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Hello, there seems to be an issue with the dragon amulet hack. Whenever I want to start Sir Pent's quest it loads and then says dragon amulet required, and kicks me out of the game. Any fix?

- - - Updated - - -

seems to be with all dragon amulet quests.
    Last edited by hybriderprime; 09-14-2023 at 07:41 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash3113 View Post
    AEUltimate doesn’t do either of those things. Virustotal is wrong and showing false positives.
    Great trainer, any plans for mechquest?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hybriderprime View Post
    Hello, there seems to be an issue with the dragon amulet hack. Whenever I want to start Sir Pent's quest it loads and then says dragon amulet required, and kicks me out of the game. Any fix?

- - - Updated - - -

seems to be with all dragon amulet quests.
    Yeah, it checks for a real Dragon Amulet. There’s a few things you can’t do with the hack.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thewhitenigga View Post
    Great trainer, any plans for mechquest?
    What do you mean? There’s hacks for MechQuest in AEUltimate already.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by trhtaaf View Post
    "I’m pretty sure a Cheater’s Mark was only given to players using old trainers, and those who abuse the exp/gold caps."

When you said "and those who abuse the exp/gold caps."

Were you referring to players who use the "Max Quest EXP/Gold" to max out their accounts?

If so, what should I worry about using the feature because I am currently leveling up my character with it, should I just be mindful of the daily EXP cap of 4 - 6 million EXP and make sure not to surpass it? Or should I just not use the feature altogether?
    Well, DF has daily max cap of EXP, not sure about the gold though. I did try abusing it from 1 to 62 (just to gauge how long can I exploit), ended up "sent for investigation" when I try gaining EXP again (disabling the max exp). I did look up into it and someone did said that it is just indication that you have reach daily max exp cap and should wait until 24 hours has passed then you can do it all over again.

Since the devs are already aware of the trainer, they probably add security of marking accounts reach daily exp cap, banned or atleast have cheater mark. After all, the amount of exp from 1 to 62 is impossible to gain through normal means in a single day. Being a dev myself, that's what I'm gonna do to limit cheaters in my game.

Thanks
    seems like my 15 year old account got disabled but i doubt its cuz of the trainer

Thanks

Question Question

Is there an updated version of the trainer that works on windows 7 (32 bits) ? ... If not can someone recommend a DragonFable trainer that works on 32 bit windows ( preferably updated but if there's an old version that still works I'm willing to try it... Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    Are there any risks running the quest reward cycler @1000ms interval?

Thanks

User not Found

@Flash3113, always showing me after put login and password "user not found" to me, what i do?
    Last edited by Bones3D; 11-25-2023 at 07:45 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12