Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Adventure Quest Worlds Launcher [Windows-Alpha]

Image 1:

(Note: If When you Load the Launcher the Buttons are Invisible and the Bar is white, your IP may be being blocked by Artix)

Image 2:

Image 3:

PLEASE READ THE BELOW BEFORE DOWNLOADING
    This copy was designed to work on linux/mac/etc. It is not complete but I know enough about windows to work around the issue allowing this copy for windows only at the time being.

Step One: Download the AQWL.zip and the Copy_to_c_drive.zip

Step Two: Drag/Drop the Copy_to_c_drive.zip files into your C: drive.

Step 2.1: Due to MPGH ZIP Size Limit I had to zip the app.asar in the resources folder, unzip it to it the resources folder.

Step 2.5: Run and Close the Launcher, make sure you close it all the way from tray.

Step Three: Run the Allow-Local-PPAPI-Access.exe once you have chosen a spot for the Adventure Quest Worlds Launcher Folder to stay and you ran it once.

Step Four: Attempt to run and Play!

Description: The Adventure Quest Worlds Launcher is not like any other, it loads the Frost Client, a client of my own design. While there is not much written for the Forst Client yet, I get constant request to teach and allow others to make clients. The frost client serves as a Base and connector to the Game code. Developers or interested individuals can create "Plugins" which can range from simple tools to full blown Bot Systems/etc, such as cetera/grimoire. I Will soon upload the templates and examples I have created. In short, once a plugin is created, you can load it from its local file location and use it in game just like you would an in game menu/cetera, even remove it and use another tool when you are done. I am tired so I will upload the example plugins and source for them here soon. simply use "file:///C:/myfolder/thelocationofyourswf/theFile.swf" the main difference is the need to have file:/// before the directory location. Then hit load menu.

This version is not running CefSharp, nor is it a Visual Studio C# Project.
    This should run the game much quicker and smoother than Grimoire/The Older Clients if I am not mistaken.
    Let me know whether or not you feel it does or does not.

AQWL:
    Jotti's : Adventure Quest Worlds Launcher [Windows-Alpha].zip - Jotti's malware scan
    VirusTotal : VirusTotal - File - a308878e76532c0d5f54943a763c3839c805a77f03ae9c5404 50d2946c56fa01

Copy_to_c_drive;
    Jotti's : https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/20tq4avfcu
    VirusTotal : https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...999c?nocache=1

app.zip:
    Jotti's : app.zip - Jotti's malware scan
    VirusTotal: VirusTotal - File - 6ba3418cd5d4a44df0f1c18e88183167333879891f62dec5d0 23e1e771ec59c1

Plugin Templates.zip:
    Jotti's : VirusTotal - File - 9f53692bf01dc7801e9a1dc9cbf25cb5e1b76cf217181bd569 3baaf43a080ac8
    VirusTotal : [AS3] Basic Plugin Templates + Packet Logger Example.zip - Jotti's malware scan

Feel Free to Ask Questions

Leave Comments

Get Involved

This is an Alpha variant, and I have not uploaded the examples for people to learn/build from yet. [Edit: Base Templates Uploaded]

Some of you may be able to learn from/build stuff for the client right away.

A like is always appreciated! I just wanted to prove I'm not just sitting doing nothing lol. Sorry for it not being quite ready.

[TO BUILD YOUR OWN PLUGIN]
    You will need to be able to Build/Decompile SWF Files, Learn AS3/Use It, Understand coding a little.

More in depth information will be slowly made available, I'm just me and have many other projects that don't relate to Artix Entertainment/MPGH.

The high hope is some of you will take the initiative, to try and learn and start building plugins for the community, stray from faulty Flash/Files. The wrong flash files can make your day not so much fun in the end, or leave you open to unknown potential risks, rats, malware, viruses, vulnerabilities, backdoors, arbitrary code techniques/etc...
    Last edited by IfOnlyYouKnew; 05-08-2023 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Updated Information/Imgur Picture Add-In
    Contributor: March 14'th, Minionforce: March 15'th, Minion Plus: May 30'th, 2023, Former Staff: #

Coding Hobbyist | - Current Activity | BattleOn | RotMG |

Want to make my life better? <3 BTC: 3JoQRjwK28DVGTzL4mYkpjHRBeoFwNFVe7

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to IfOnlyYouKnew For This Useful Post:

8marcko8 (05-10-2023),almansoory1 (05-07-2023),innersouls (05-11-2023),khairus (05-28-2023),nursaleh34 (05-23-2023),outcastmoddingteam (06-17-2023),progamerto (06-05-2023),SkyNezzz (07-24-2023),uDaemon (12-16-2023)

Thanks
    Hello there, I want to learn to create trainer and bot for AQW and especially for its private server. Can you give me the guidance or resource to make such trainer? I want to get started but I don't know where to start and what to do without some tutorial. Thanks!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to deathiskill For This Useful Post:

IfOnlyYouKnew (05-05-2023)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by deathiskill View Post
    Hello there, I want to learn to create trainer and bot for AQW and especially for its private server. Can you give me the guidance or resource to make such trainer? I want to get started but I don't know where to start and what to do without some tutorial. Thanks!
    I normally say give me a few days, but I'm learning how I am lol, keep checking in this week, and I'll have updated this post to include decompiled project examples of some Templates with tutorials on where to get started, I will try to keep it as simple as possible, I will overtime create a wiki that will teach you quick methods and components to use in AS3 to write anything from a botplugin.swf to a botsystem/whateveryoucancodeup.

The easiest way to explain the way it works is, you tell it in code what to "load" and I built this new system to help everyone avoid the hardest parts of that, this will allow you to use game code to make changes via your code without any need for Game connecting/setup. Just direct access to make changes to the Game via a variable named Game.

Simply put get a decompiled version of the game from game . aq . com / game / gamefiles / Game.swf (This depends on the Game Versions current link such as Game3081.swf, Game3080.swf, Game3091.swf, Game3079.swf, Game3003.swf, Game11.swf, Game5.swf) The latest game will pull from game . aq . com but older files need to be pulled from content . aq . com instead.

After that sift through and learn the game code (Hence why I'll create a cleared up wiki)

then you make/use the code such as

public var Brick:Object;

Game.removeChildAt(0);
    Game.addChild(Brick);

I will get to it!
    Last edited by IfOnlyYouKnew; 05-05-2023 at 01:23 PM.
    Contributor: March 14'th, Minionforce: March 15'th, Minion Plus: May 30'th, 2023, Former Staff: #

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IfOnlyYouKnew For This Useful Post:

deathiskill (05-05-2023),SkyNezzz (07-24-2023)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Rebuilt for Visual Studio
    Now I'm managing it on Windows and it has an .sln for all those that enjoy when I eventually release assets. I have loads O.O not of AQW's assets just to be clear but loads of projects and their assets.

Leave a comment below, who knows, maybe I'll feel like making a plugin at some point. or instead I can create an in depth self bot building tutorial for the plugins. Up to the thankers/commentors. I can pull from the Grimoire Core and provide a big list of Functions/Etc. to make life easy, but in doing such Artix will "potentially" change them, although it's been like 2 years and even my oldest grimoire 3.8 fix still connects the original 3.8 build before I named it RE due to the changes it needed to have retrofit to work hence the Retro Edition, RE. So..ehh.

Have your own client idea, I made this to help support multi-client use. Feel free to shoot me a message via IM (Serious Inquiries Only) DO NOT ASK TO BE TAUGHT, I WILL OUTRIGHT IGNORE YOU AS THAT IS NOT WHAT I STATED ABOVE. I am willing to help to a certain degree, but if you are requesting to put your client in AQWL, I suggest you are in no need of help and have a ready presentation of the client.

While the FrostClient is simple and seems like it has nothing, it is very open to be built onto or for, without any code changes needed to the base. It also loads the game different from normal/etc/etc/etc... Something like cetera could be built for the FrostClient, hence why I push for that instead of creating your own, but if you have your own and it's free of Malware/IWANTTOPUNCHYOUINTHEF'INGFACE content, then yay, I would be glad to house it in the AQWL, which requires no flash install .

- - - Updated - - -

If anyone want's me to make an installer, like the Grimoire 2022 Suite, let me know. I can make the process pretty much self-manage the assets into a place you don't have to see them and automagically run the Allow-Local-PAPPI-Access.exe, which does as it states and allows the directory it's in, SWF Network access, which by default is blocked, it only allows it for flash-files within the C:/Program Files/AQWL/ Folder/Directory.
    Last edited by IfOnlyYouKnew; 05-21-2023 at 04:44 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IfOnlyYouKnew For This Useful Post:

innersouls (05-22-2023),SkyNezzz (07-24-2023)