Photos and scriptures to support my claim of the existence of these trees is below

Again alot of things is in the book of enoch about earth true past... In the Preflood World everything was much bigger on the earth back then; everything was like A Jurassic park setting with Large trees reaching the heavens; large animals, large insects; Taller humans; Adam was 60 cubits tall in the Islamic text.. Which make sense because remember they lived hundreds of years in the beginning of the old testament but reason I think why was because of the oxygen level that the giant trees produced. The Elites know these giants tree existed and it's still here on earth but they tell us its A old petrified volcano Lol. The trees was chopped down before the flood; and God petrified/preserved it. I guess it was chopped down so the giants wont be able to escapes into the upper realm when the flood comes.. Remember I said the earth is much bigger than what they are telling us; there are 7 realms on this earth according to every religion text

Enoch scripture. then shall the angels labour at the trees; (61) but when they proceed to this, I will put my hand upon it, and preserve it.

(61) Shall…labour at the trees. Or, "are making a wooden (structure)" (Knibb, p. 156).

66:3 The seed of life shall arise from it, and a change shall take place, that the dry land shall not be left empty.

Now here are the photos of the petrified trees all over the globe but the elites will say its erosion or an old dead volcano.. More lies they tell

Here are some interesting videos on this matter