The videos are at the bottom but best to read the message first
Nasa Video capturing sound from the black holes are proof of the screams of tormented Angles
Plus video of Enoch describing the black hole and HIM hearing screams as well

Note on the Enoch video if you wanna just get to the point just watch from beginning until 2:10 then skip to 6:40 and watch until 10:30

The awakening is happening; the book of enoch was removed from the bible for A reason by the elites to hide more truth; but God knew they would do this but still he made sure in the future world the truth will begin to come out. Those of you who know about about black holes will quickly understand Enoch is indeed describing A black hole...Now black holes are A interesting strange phenomena but what If I told you its the prison house of the Annunaki/angles/ the one's that was responsible for the all the chaos in the Preflood world and messing up the gene pool. Yes everything died in the flood but the angles/Annunaki punishment was different some was chained under the earth and some was chained in the abyss

Scriptures from the standard bible and book of enoch that tell the demise of the Angels that was responsible

Jude 6- And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

2nd Peter- For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

Enoch- nd those men picked me up and brought me up to the second heaven. And they showed me, and I saw a darkness greater than earthly darkness. And there I perceived prisoners under guard, hanging up, waiting for the measureless judgment. •And those angels have the appearance of darkness itself, more than earthly darkness. And unceasingly they made weeping, all the day long. And I said to the men who were with me, “Why are these ones being tormented unceasingly?” •Those men answered me, “These are those who turned away from the LORD, who did not obey the LORD’s commandments, but of their own will plotted together and turned away with their prince and with those who are under restraint in the fifth heaven.” •And I felt very sorry for them; and those angels bowed down to me and said to me, “Man of God, pray for us to the LORD!”
And I answered them and said, “Who am I, a mortal man, that I should pray for angels? Who knows where I am going and what will confront me? Or who indeed will pray for me?”

Here are the videos but on the Enoch video if you wanna just get to the point just watch from beginning until 2:10 then skip to 6:40 and watch until 10:30