Thanks

Question any way to edit profile on steam?

im wondering if there's a way to edit my current profile and change the things i already have and not to inject 2000 items to all characters i dont even have. im asking for steam ofc

Thanks
    I don't know if its currently possible for steam, but it may be possible in the future if it isn't now.

Something has maybe changed in the meantime but it used to be:
    In general you can edit your profile however you want (change number of items, perk levels and teachables for each survivor) but it's a bit of a tedious process especially if you want to edit all characters. If you're bothered by the amount of items you can probably edit the profile file and change 2000 to 50 or whatever you want. You cant also copy your old survivor into the new file but you will need a better editor than notepad and be very careful.
    There is also a profile editor program someone has made (I found it on this forum).

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDuck128 View Post
    I don't know if its currently possible for steam, but it may be possible in the future if it isn't now.

Something has maybe changed in the meantime but it used to be:
    In general you can edit your profile however you want (change number of items, perk levels and teachables for each survivor) but it's a bit of a tedious process especially if you want to edit all characters. If you're bothered by the amount of items you can probably edit the profile file and change 2000 to 50 or whatever you want. You cant also copy your old survivor into the new file but you will need a better editor than notepad and be very careful.
    There is also a profile editor program someone has made (I found it on this forum).
    But still work?