Thanks

Exclamation eBay account suspended

Hello everyone! So I don't know if this is really the right site or even the right section to ask this kind of question, and if it isn't, I'm sorry! But I need your help! I imagine you're all more or less familiar with the "eBay" site, but I'd just like to know if you know of any methods of clearly slipping through their net!

I created an account on eBay to offer dematerialized services! Specifically, GTA console accounts!
    It didn't take much more than 10 minutes for my account to be suspended for good, without any explanation whatsoever, while I saw plenty of other sellers who'd been there for a long time selling their accounts!

So if any of you know of a loophole! That I could exploit or explain to me why I'm getting suspended, I'd honestly like to know!
    I'm not doing anything wrong, I've put in all my real information and my bank account to be verified, I know that this type of item is forbidden on the platform but as I said there are a lot of people doing exactly the same thing

If anyone can help me find the problem, it would be a great pleasure, I had no trouble doing this kind of thing around 2021 and 2022 but since 2023 it's impossible to believe they've tightened their security more and more.

I'd like to make it clear that I wasn't doing anything illegal, no scams, no fraud, no nothing.
    Last edited by iDreem__; 06-22-2023 at 11:09 AM.