FloobInjector - A Chromium-based SWF Injector Primarily Designed for AE Launcher
FloobInjector
A Chromium-based SWF Injector Primarily Designed for Artix Game Launcher
Application
This application loads SWF by using a Chromium/Electron-based application that uses pepperflash (e.g. AE Launcher.) It can be used in various ways like loading a flash game but the main purpose of this application is to load a online-based flash game that does not work on traditional flash player projectors, AQW for example.
Example - Running a different SWF on the launcher
There are a couple of reasons why I considered creating this type of program instead of using traditional methods:
- I am biased and hate coding in a Flash environment. (But in the end, I have to code in AS3 smh)
- Publishing the file in Flash Projector (.exe) file instead of SWF would most of the time cause false flags on my end and I had a hard time dealing with that. (They magically delete every exports I made.)
- Publishing it using a Chromium (CefSharp, Electron) library would instead leave me with a large file, around 90mb. It means that every time I release an SWF related app, you would need to download those gigantic files Every. Single. Time.
Requirements
- Artix Game Launcher or any Flash-capable Chromium-based applications such as FlashPoint Launcher (Haven't tested yet)
- .NET Framework v4.6
How to use
- Open FloobInjector
- Click Browse on the Launcher tab and navigate it to the .exe path of the Launcher
- Click Browse on the File tab and navigate it to the SWF path that you want to inject
- Check the checkbox if the SWF file requires a FlashPlayerTrust config (Most of the time it is needed so leave it checked)
- Click the Start Injection button
- If you are notified that an instance of a Launcher is running, click yes if the Launcher was not started by FloobInjector.
Notes
- It's still in BETA, Expect to encounter bugs. I did my best to eliminate the most obvious ones.
- It can open multiple instances of SWFs. But, if the SWF requires Flash Player Trust config and will be injected for the first time, the launcher requires restart via FloobInjector (if instance of the launcher is already running) or the SWFs will break.
Changelog
0.1.0.0
0.1.0.1
- First Release
0.1.0.1
- Fixed a bug where injector gets stucked on "Starting..."
- Now notifies you if the injector has started
In a couple of days/hours, I will be uploading SWFs that uses this application.

As for the source code, You can use any .NET decompiler (Ilspy, Dnspy, etc.) I did not use any form of tampering or obfuscation in the application so decompiling it should be easy.
I made a mistake. It wasn't primarily designed for AE Launcher, it was designed for AE Launcher. I hardcoded the flash trust path to AE Launcher cache path so it means that for now, it only works on AE Launcher.
Edit: I just noticed that @IfOnlyYouKnew has a program called AQWL and I think every SWFs that I upload in this site is compatible with the app. If, for some reason, the injection didn't work, or you just don't want to use the injector at all, AQWL is a great alternative.

