Thanks

Question How do I know if I got HWID banned?

So i got banned a while ago on steam then i decided to switch over to my Epic Games account to play more dbd. But when i tried to load into the game it says this: "In order to access this content, an internet connection is required". (My epic games account had no relation to my steam account).

Then as a last try, i decided to launch it from microsoft store, and it loaded in without any problems what so ever. The microsoft store version does not track hwids?

I am so confused...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Lightbulb reply.

to check if u got hwid from dead by daylight is:

play with new account on one of platform u want to use ( steam, epic or ms store ) , play for 30 min , if nothing happen and u can play more than 30 min or the longest 1 hours it's mean you not got a hwid, but if 30 min playing suddently u get kicked from the game and find a lobby with message " You have been disconnected from server " or " You have been kicked from server because a failure to validate on your account throught easy anti cheat" it's mean u got hwid banned.

additional info:
    For dbd banned on Steam : You will facing this message " You have been kicked from server because a failure to validate on your account throught easy anti cheat" when try to find lobby for survivor, killer even in custom mode. idk what happen with steam for banning with dbd game, because the last 2 months, dbd banned player on steam player only in game with message above instead of using ( 1 game ban on record ), this situation is still allow you enter main menu, but with another case has 1 game ban with dbd you won't able to enter main menu.

For dbd banned on epic : you will facing this message " no internet connection" instead displaying account suspended like before. this message will you see after the game processing " Preparing to login", when you see this after that , it's mean you got banned on epic.

conclusion : no matter what platform you use after you got hwid on one game "dbd for example" you will got banned every u trying play with device you got hwid on, the only way to fix this " playing dbd again " is buy new device. and change your ip address to make hwid from dbd completly gone, hope my explanation understandable and helpful.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sandyyudha23 For This Useful Post:

LadyDee (07-30-2023)