LightbulbDiscussionFully Flash-less AQW Client

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Fully Flash-less AQW Client
What if I told you that porting AQW itself in another language is somewhat possible? No, you don't believe me? Why? Because AE tried to do it and the best they can do is to recreate the full game that is based on AQW but entirely different?

What if I showed some proof? Like this:
 
The "Proof"


Had to censor a lot in the video for privacy reasons.

You believe me now? That console app is written entirely in C#. No AS3 at all.
Wow! I figured 100%, this was the case, but was too lazy to chase building in the style needed.

You using the sprite maps?

I will help with whatever you need and whatever processes/functions/apps you want to work on...for real....aqw is about to head to unity :/. Nah.
Also really just lacking motivation, this will provide some tbh. Tired of being an ass and working alone. I just struggle working with others for various reasons but ehh could have nice results.

Lets build a custom private server base?

Would honestly like to know more about this!
Quote Originally Posted by IfOnlyYouKnew View Post
You using the sprite maps?
No, it does not use any sprite maps or even assets at all. It's a console client only. Working with Flash's assets is a bit complicated but definitely possible if you're really dedicated on making it happen. I kind of understand why AE struggled on porting the game itself into another supported/modern language.
Yep that's nice, i've started the console aqw project since 2 years ago as my exercises to learn javascript

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorArts View Post
Yep that's nice, i've started the console aqw project since 2 years ago as my exercises to learn javascript

Oh! Based on that screenshot, we have the same idea for the "purpose" of the console client.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?