Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

anyone got some pew pews?

Just recently picked up a new pew, Springfield Prodigy 5", already fitted with a Trijicon SRO and Holosun's P.ID Light.

Anyone else here got some pews they'd like to share? Pictures too if you aren't shy.

ArmA 3 Money / Level Service

silence wench, i do not wish to be horny.

01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101100 01101001 01110100 01100101 01110010 01100001 01101100 01101100 01111001 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 01110100 01100101 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101001 01101101 01100101 00100000 01101111 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101100 01101101 01100001 01101111

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
    Just recently picked up a new pew, Springfield Prodigy 5", already fitted with a Trijicon SRO and Holosun's P.ID Light.

Anyone else here got some pews they'd like to share? Pictures too if you aren't shy.

nice piece 2011s are good but usually pricey . can't go wrong with springfield armory the hellcats have been really good aswell. I got guys that swear by the staccatos but at 4 grand a piece i rather just buy 4-6 guns lol. SRO is nice, i like the "co witness" you got going with the lower profile irons only thing id change is the holosun light for a surefire but otherwise bootiful. How aggresive is the stipling? looks like sandpaper lel

Most dudes here wont post guns cus either they aint got any or they not law abiding citizens
    but im neither so

these my go to range rifles - sig mcx just swapped out the charging handle to a radian but otherwise its still same did a quick rustoleum mesh pattern on it in fde/green/brown to mix it up. got surefire scout on it , trijicon mro, but ima cop a aimpoint i think. i do run it supressed aswell , just not a fan of the gas in da face lol, have tuned most of it out but the smell n the watery eyes without eye pro annoy me. other piece is a hk sp5k the civ version, got some magpul furniture for the ambi selector nd extended mag release, got a extended charging handle on it, using the O.G nub grip from a military surplus. supressed ofc, with a b&t stock, night sights & a holosun. Both of these are sbrs all my guns are sbrs rly since eforms came out and made shit super easy.

this my edc, m18 with a wilson combat grip module, have the tungsten inserts on it, tlr7, swapping out triggers shortly but idk how i feel about carrying a 3lb trigger. I got a simple type 2 rmr no co witness sights i like to just follow the dot like a race gun

my p80 build fun to shoot, plus im proud of my build - zev upper with internals, apex extractor, agency threaded barrel i do run this one supressed, trijicon night + supressor sights, extended takedown, zev extended mag release, zev pro trigger with the ghost trigger bar, i have the super duty firing spring cups, surefire x300 ultra, kagwerks extended + raised slide release, 3d printed magwell that just goes mega hard, i used to run a rmr on it but i decided to run it on my hk p30 instead

some of my pistols

i got a few glocks, this one a 43x its a nice lil pocket carry, got full extended completionparts, agency flat trigger, streamlight, hk p30 with a custom milled slide and rmr, its a LEM version with the full law enforcement conversion, run it with a tlr7. fn fiveseven in fde, sometimes i slap a zenitco light on it but they are just so ass lol, gun itself is a lazer beam with zero recoil but at a dollar a round i dont shoot it that much lool. hellcat with a custom ported slide nd holosun, apex trigger internals and dpm spring, nd a HK USP 45 tactical with full duty trigger and internals used to be a mil gun, streamlight, meprolight sights, threaded barrel. All my pistols have a DPM spring or aftermarket parts, never get any jams or stovepipes or issues.

as far as other rifles go i got a LWRC SPR, a IWI Tavor in all black unfortunately, a FN p90s but SBRd into a 10.4' p90 barrel, got a Zastava Zpap92 with zenitco & SLR furniture, armacon handle, ALG trigger, got a railed gas block and railed cover, EOTech & a big ol muzzle break its a SBR aswell. I also have one of those Lols masterpiece arms mac 11 clones

Last edited by Jov; 08-20-2023 at 02:33 PM.

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I have a stock ass AR-15 with 40 round mags. It looks so retarded xD

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jov View Post
    nice piece 2011s are good but usually pricey . can't go wrong with springfield armory the hellcats have been really good aswell. I got guys that swear by the staccatos but at 4 grand a piece i rather just buy 4-6 guns lol. SRO is nice, i like the "co witness" you got going with the lower profile irons only thing id change is the holosun light for a surefire but otherwise bootiful. How aggresive is the stipling? looks like sandpaper lel

Most dudes here wont post guns cus either they aint got any or they not law abiding citizens
    but im neither so

these my go to range rifles - sig mcx just swapped out the charging handle to a radian but otherwise its still same did a quick rustoleum mesh pattern on it in fde/green/brown to mix it up. got surefire scout on it , trijicon mro, but ima cop a aimpoint i think. i do run it supressed aswell , just not a fan of the gas in da face lol, have tuned most of it out but the smell n the watery eyes without eye pro annoy me. other piece is a hk sp5k the civ version, got some magpul furniture for the ambi selector nd extended mag release, got a extended charging handle on it, using the O.G nub grip from a military surplus. supressed ofc, with a b&t stock, night sights & a holosun. Both of these are sbrs all my guns are sbrs rly since eforms came out and made shit super easy.

this my edc, m18 with a wilson combat grip module, have the tungsten inserts on it, tlr7, swapping out triggers shortly but idk how i feel about carrying a 3lb trigger. I got a simple type 2 rmr no co witness sights i like to just follow the dot like a race gun

my p80 build fun to shoot, plus im proud of my build - zev upper with internals, apex extractor, agency threaded barrel i do run this one supressed, trijicon night + supressor sights, extended takedown, zev extended mag release, zev pro trigger with the ghost trigger bar, i have the super duty firing spring cups, surefire x300 ultra, kagwerks extended + raised slide release, 3d printed magwell that just goes mega hard, i used to run a rmr on it but i decided to run it on my hk p30 instead

some of my pistols

i got a few glocks, this one a 43x its a nice lil pocket carry, got full extended completionparts, agency flat trigger, streamlight, hk p30 with a custom milled slide and rmr, its a LEM version with the full law enforcement conversion, run it with a tlr7. fn fiveseven in fde, sometimes i slap a zenitco light on it but they are just so ass lol, gun itself is a lazer beam with zero recoil but at a dollar a round i dont shoot it that much lool. hellcat with a custom ported slide nd holosun, apex trigger internals and dpm spring, nd a HK USP 45 tactical with full duty trigger and internals used to be a mil gun, streamlight, meprolight sights, threaded barrel. All my pistols have a DPM spring or aftermarket parts, never get any jams or stovepipes or issues.

as far as other rifles go i got a LWRC SPR, a IWI Tavor in all black unfortunately, a FN p90s but SBRd into a 10.4' p90 barrel, got a Zastava Zpap92 with zenitco & SLR furniture, armacon handle, ALG trigger, got a railed gas block and railed cover, EOTech & a big ol muzzle break its a SBR aswell. I also have one of those Lols masterpiece arms mac 11 clones

Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post
    I have a stock ass AR-15 with 40 round mags. It looks so retarded xD

Guns are bad bros. The government should regulate them. Too many assault weapons in this thread.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GGreen Teeth View Post
    Guns are bad bros. The government should regulate them. Too many assault weapons in this thread.
    Lol, all legally obtained with full background checks, i got training and licensing, plus all guns are registered

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

Thanks
    Lol, all legally obtained with full background checks, i got training and licensing, plus all guns are registered
    Guns still kill man. Less guns = less death. We need gun restrictions.

Thanks
    Cars kill, drugs kill, slipping and falling kills lol. Guns are inanimate objects its the person that makes the difference. We need people restrictions.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jov For This Useful Post:

Charion (08-25-2023)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    A lot of shit can kill a person, why don't we live in a cave when we need every restriction out there.
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

but im neither so

some of my pistols

CHILL CHATGPT

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Why own a bunch of guns? For what purpose.
    1/08/2011: MPGHian

1/27/2024: Global Mod
    6/08/2023: Moderator
    1/22/2021: Minion+
    9/29/2020: Minion
    7/26/2020: GFX Team
    8/07/2017: News Force
    12/03/2012: Combat Arms Wiki Editor
    10/03/2011: CA Public Hack Support Team
    7/11/2011: Donator/Premium
    6/25/2011 - 7/06/2013: Combat Arms Modder

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
    Why own a bunch of guns? For what purpose.
    Home invasion? protecting yourself from harm of others? Like, what kind of question is that.
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Charion View Post

Home invasion? protecting yourself from harm of others? Like, what kind of question is that.
    Okay someone invades. You’re going to need a whole artillery of weapons? Sure one pistol, otherwise why all the others?

It’ll likely be very close quarters anyway and there are multiple non-firearm weapons that could be better suited for a situation like that and how often are you in civilian gunfights?

It’s an honest question
    Last edited by Hennessy; 08-28-2023 at 01:21 PM.

Thanks
    Why do some people have multiple cars when they only really need one? Or when a bicycle will do just fine?

Someone invades? This is america if i was to get “invaded” it would most certainly be more than one person, with guns, and even maybe body armor, cause guess what if they invading houses for a living chances are they are suited up for it, a pistol works just fine dont get me wrong but i aint taking the chance, most homeowners have a shotgun over here lol.

I have that many guns cause… wait for it…. i can lmfao. Cause i enjoy building them, improving them, and most importantly shooting them. Just like how weebs have a TON of figurines or like i said dudes have multiple cars, it is personal preference. Not sure why i have to explain that i mean you are an adult too right? You have hobbies too right? Right.

I have training, i have undergone the most strictest background checking in da nation, the cops and the feds have my fingerprints, picture and everything, i have all my guns engraved and serialized. If you are not comfortable that’s on you lmfao but If you seriously want to argue semantics over civilian gunfights like ur missing the whole point, theres such a thing as excessive force, you cannot just have a rifle in your car for “civilian gunfights” on the other hand, since we have stand your ground laws its perfectly reasonable to have a long gun for home defense. But the crux of this is i have them to shoot them. You are misguided if you think the only use for a gun is to kill other people or to be in “civilian gunfights” lmfaooo chances are nobody will ever “invade” my home. Second amendment google it

- - - Updated - - -

Ima call dave on u

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jov For This Useful Post:

Charion (08-29-2023)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    The hostility sheeeeeeeeeesh

I just wanted to hear people’s reasoning.

I own guns myself, most just locked up though, mainly for a firing range once a month or so.

I know how the background checks work, I did courses, got my FOID card & concealed carry. I mean damn I did it through Illinois..

Chicago being the most strict on gun laws. It was atrocious.

Last edited by Hennessy; 08-28-2023 at 09:46 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post

Okay someone invades. You’re going to need a whole artillery of weapons? Sure one pistol, otherwise why all the others?

It’ll likely be very close quarters anyway and there are multiple non-firearm weapons that could be better suited for a situation like that and how often are you in civilian gunfights?

It’s an honest question
    What if it were multiple people invading a home? How are you going to take them all out with a pistole?

And, considering how shit it in the states, then every stable home should at least have a shotgun.
    Last edited by Charion; 08-29-2023 at 01:51 AM.

Achievements:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast