Thread: Hair Transplant

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMachine View Post
    Had my hair surgery 1 and a half years ago. Best decision. I was really complexed with my receding hairline. It was 3200 euros for me but it was really worth it.
    If you decide to go for it make sure you respect all the rules after the procedure. No sun exposure, no gym, no sweating, no swimming. Clean with water frequently without touching. Use only baby shampoo, no hairdryer, no comb.
    This is just for the first months. After that you will have your new hair thick and hairline back.
    Recommend it
    Where did you get it done? Care to give me the name of the doc and clinic?
    BALD ALLAH OF MPGH
    League of Legends God & Previous Minion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardMatthew View Post
    I don't recommend doing such a thing before doing something Herbel. Try to eat seeds and healthy diet there are many oils you can easily find online
    Brother. I started loosing my hair at the age of 15. I was basically fully bald a year later. Recommending me to "try to eat seeds" and "eat healthy" is honestly rather insulting. There are no follicles left up there. They aren't hiding and they will never grow back. No amount of essential oils will fix that.

Thanks anyways

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

This is a test, Allah will reward your faith with Jannah.

Just go to Turkey and get it done, I've heard you see people walking all over the streets with bandaids on their heads because its so common. But TBH I can't see you rocking hair, you gonna look younger fosho but damn I just can't see it.
    Honestly I appreciated reading this Arun. I've heard the same things about the bandaid shit. Actually I've thought about that and it is a negative, considering I have social anxiety in a group settings with strangers.

As far as what I would look like with hair? Let me show you. These pictures are just 1 year apart, shocking I know.

Sophomore year vs. Junior year.

I think I used to look like a stud. I would have looked good too junior year but I hadn't yet discovered the big beard with bald head look.. That took a couple months into Junior year.
    BALD ALLAH OF MPGH
    League of Legends God & Previous Minion

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
    Hey fuckers. I've been bald since the age of ~16. I'm 25 now and honestly don't remember how it is to have hair. /sad

I've been getting serious about possibly finding a place to get a hair transplant. Everyone says go to Turkey because the price can't be beat. Only issue is the market over there is saturated with different clinics that do hair transplants. So it is hard to find the one to check out

I did get a quote from a place for ~$3400. That includes hotel for 2 days etc. All I'd have to do is get the ticket. Cost comes out to ~$4500-$5000 total. Which I'm fine with spending right now.

What do you guys think? Honestly I want you're guys serious opinions. If you know a place please give me the name /
    yes, go turkey

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post

Brother. I started loosing my hair at the age of 15. I was basically fully bald a year later. Recommending me to "try to eat seeds" and "eat healthy" is honestly rather insulting. There are no follicles left up there. They aren't hiding and they will never grow back. No amount of essential oils will fix that.

Thanks anyways

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly I appreciated reading this Arun. I've heard the same things about the bandaid shit. Actually I've thought about that and it is a negative, considering I have social anxiety in a group settings with strangers.

As far as what I would look like with hair? Let me show you. These pictures are just 1 year apart, shocking I know.

Sophomore year vs. Junior year.

I think I used to look like a stud. I would have looked good too junior year but I hadn't yet discovered the big beard with bald head look.. That took a couple months into Junior year.
    Killing Krillin worse than Frieza.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12