Thread: AQ3D BOT

Thanks

AQ3D BOT

Hello everyone,

I've started developing a bot for AQ3D. Currently, it only navigates to enemies on the map, engages them, and moves to the next one until the entire room is cleared. I've managed to make it work specifically for Midas Curse and rare chest drops by focusing solely on cutting the chests. However, I'm attempting to make it more intuitive by modifying the code to respond to various inputs.

I'm uncertain whether I should publish this or continue working on it. I just wanted to gauge reactions. Also, it works by modifying game files, similar to a cheat, that I previously released(now outdated, maybe i update one day). I should compile it as a DLL file. I'm not familiar with compiling in C#, so I need to learn that too.

For now, I'll prepare a todo list based on what's on my mind. The todo list is as follows:

Todo List:

1. **Collecting Loot:**
    - Gathering all dropped items is straightforward, so modifications are needed to collect specific items.

2. **Graphic Interface:**
    - Currently, it only triggers creature slaying upon pressing a key on the keyboard. I should create an in-game interface to receive inputs and commands.

3. **Skill Usage:**
    - Currently, skills activate immediately after the cooldown period ends. I need to make it work more intuitively, perhaps following a sequential activation pattern like in AQW bots.

4. **Creature Filter:**
    - It should function in a way that it only targets and attacks desired creatures.

5. **Navigating Maps and Dungeons:**
    - Currently, when creatures in a dungeon are defeated, it waits at the last slain location for new creatures. Instead, it should proceed to the next room or area after clearing, be able to re-enter dungeons, etc.

Your feedback on whether I should proceed with this project would be greatly appreciated.

English is not my native language, please excuse me if I wrote something wrong.

Thank you.

Thanks
    Wow, that's insane bro!!! Your project has a lot of potential. I hope everything goes well!

Thanks

Bot follow

Sounds awesome too. It will be nice if the bot can follow a target player around.

Thanks
    status of this project?