Thread: unban account

Thanks

Thumbs up unban account

i am so sorry
    i don't want use 2 accounts for giveaways or sell
    it is wrong
    i used some time from public library in city
    seconed account is used from other in computer room in library and buy from me brefore product

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    It’s against the rules regardless of your apology. The temp ban will remain and your alt will be permanent. It is usually a permanent ban on all accounts.
    Last edited by Hennessy; 11-23-2023 at 01:38 PM.
    1/08/2011: MPGHian

1/27/2024: Global Mod
    6/08/2023: Moderator
    1/22/2021: Minion+
    9/29/2020: Minion
    7/26/2020: GFX Team
    8/07/2017: News Force
    12/03/2012: Combat Arms Wiki Editor
    10/03/2011: CA Public Hack Support Team
    7/11/2011: Donator/Premium
    6/25/2011 - 7/06/2013: Combat Arms Modder

Thanks
    bro
    i am good seller not anyone report for scammer
    i not used for more givaway or vouch
    i not create second user
    i say i have 1 buyer from public computer
    i sell here product musy answer to buyer
    and i buy from other product too

you can give me 1 chance plz

It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I need you to be attentive to what I am about to say. Use Google Translate as a reply if needed, as I see English is not your main language.

To state the record, before any ban was issued, I messaged you via Telegram to get your side. While I gave you the benefit of the doubt, you responded by coming online, reading the chat, and then going offline. I told you that was not good optics, which you responded by doing the same again. I issued the ban, and you became active on Telegram to try and solve this. At that point, it was too late, and I directed you to post here. I get that English is not your main language, but I made it clear there was a problem.

To be blunt with you, a ban is going to happen. But it is your decision, whether it is temporary or permanent.

We're past the point that this is not your account; I will not hear any excuse regarding a public IP. The account vouched multiple times on your threads, which you thanked with the same IP they used. The account also posted in the same exact giveaways you entered minutes later, with the same IP. This is kin to "It was my brother that did that on my PC!".

We can all see you have vouches and want to sell here legitimately. But the question I have is why? Why self-vouch? I understand increasing your chance of winning a giveaway, which is petty but not permanent-ban worthy. The self-vouching is.. We've quickly permanent-banned users that did the same, but it was a new member or multiple accounts self-vouching. But the fact that you've been selling legitimately for 3 years makes this a interesting case. If you can be honest about this, you will not fall on deaf ears. Just be honest.

I will ask you, just as I did on Telegram: Why did you create the account to self-vouch and enter giveaways to give yourself an advantage?

This is your chance to be completely honest. If we get more excuses, this will not go well for you. If you can be honest, you have a chance to set everything right and be able to sell here again soon. No more excuses or asking for another chance; you are well beyond asking for another chance.
    Be straight-forward about it all, that's your chance.

Thank you to @Magictouch for investigating in the marketplace and finding the connection on the posting alone. After looking into it and confirming via IPs, MagicTouch did a damn good job just tying it together through the grammar used. This is not to out him, but rather to appreciate his findings that led to this issue. We want the market here to be fair, and he found an outlier regarding you.
    Last edited by Cursed; 11-23-2023 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry

Donator: 1-16-14 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-15 - 12-25-15
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-15 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    Premium: 12-03-15 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-16 - 6-10-16
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-16 - 6-10-16
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-16 - 6-10-16
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-06-16 - 6-23-19
    News Force (WTF News): 8-07-17 - 6-23-19
    General Minion: 12-04-22 - ∞
    MMORPG Minion: 1-14-23 - ∞
    MPGH Moderator: 2-21-23 - ∞
    League of Legends Section: 2-21-23 - ∞
    OFPSH Section: 2-22-23 - ∞
    Global Moderator: 6-1-23 - ∞

Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cursed For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hennessy (11-23-2023),[MPGH]Magictouch (11-24-2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post
    I need you to be attentive to what I am about to say. Use Google Translate as a reply if needed, as I see English is not your main language.

To state the record, before any ban was issued, I messaged you via Telegram to get your side. While I gave you the benefit of the doubt, you responded by coming online, reading the chat, and then going offline. I told you that was not good optics, which you responded by doing the same again. I issued the ban, and you became active on Telegram to try and solve this. At that point, it was too late, and I directed you to post here. I get that English is not your main language, but I made it clear there was a problem.

To be blunt with you, a ban is going to happen. But it is your decision, whether it is temporary or permanent.

We're past the point that this is not your account; I will not hear any excuse regarding a public IP. The account vouched multiple times on your threads, which you thanked with the same IP they used. The account also posted in the same exact giveaways you entered minutes later, with the same IP. This is kin to "It was my brother that did that on my PC!".

We can all see you have vouches and want to sell here legitimately. But the question I have is why? Why self-vouch? I understand increasing your chance of winning a giveaway, which is petty but not permanent-ban worthy. The self-vouching is.. We've quickly permanent-banned users that did the same, but it was a new member or multiple accounts self-vouching. But the fact that you've been selling legitimately for 3 years makes this a interesting case. If you can be honest about this, you will not fall on deaf ears. Just be honest.

I will ask you, just as I did on Telegram: Why did you create the account to self-vouch and enter giveaways to give yourself an advantage?

This is your chance to be completely honest. If we get more excuses, this will not go well for you. If you can be honest, you have a chance to set everything right and be able to sell here again soon. No more excuses or asking for another chance; you are well beyond asking for another chance.
    Be straight-forward about it all, that's your chance.

You are hurting my customers by canceling my activity
    I took the money from them
    But I have to be responsible, for example, for Adobe services, which are expensive
    You damage the trust that others place in me and they lose money
    You can restrict me for a while but not forever
    This fine is very heavy and is different from other crimes

Thank you to @Magictouch for investigating in the marketplace and finding the connection on the posting alone. After looking into it and confirming via IPs, MagicTouch did a damn good job just tying it together through the grammar used. This is not to out him, but rather to appreciate his findings that led to this issue. We want the market here to be fair, and he found an outlier regarding you.

Bro when you sent a pm in telegram local time and I was sleep
    I wake up because I think is a new customer
    after you write more lines I must translate that
    so I sleep again and read your pm in the morning

I tell you pablovazq
    that is not what I created the first time

I use it maybe 3-4 times because example seller Azerlia does not answer me when i want to buy from him product tells me not have but when I ask him in another account he sells it

but only because I see this account on a library computer

I didn't hurt anyone, I just wanted to buy from other sellers
    Because maybe I always asked them for a price, but I didn't buy, they didn't trust me and didn't answer me.

sabaru1212, SH0N3وMagictouch,

this seller does not answer me always

They thought I was disturbing and did not answer

I am in Iran
    and you know all internet or website is blocked here i must try 10 different VPN always
    all international payment
    price dollar always goes up
    and I work hard to find customer
    and I try to trust them for payment and support them always
    Last edited by recovey; 11-23-2023 at 11:38 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by recovey View Post

I tell you pablovazq
    that is not what I created the first time

I use it maybe 3-4 times because example seller Azerlia does not answer me when i want to buy from him product tells me not have but when I ask him in another account he sells it

but only because I see this account on a library computer

I didn't hurt anyone, I just wanted to buy from other sellers
    Because maybe I always asked them for a price, but I didn't buy, they didn't trust me and didn't answer me.

sabaru1212, SH0N3وMagictouch,
    You’re blatantly lying now and also trying to make excuses.
    You admit to using the account but to only buy from sellers for whatever your reasoning.
    Which seems illogical, but aside from that you still vouched for yourself on your own threads using that account.

You were given a chance to admit to your wrongdoing.

It will be a permanent ban and that will be all.
    1/08/2011: MPGHian

1/27/2024: Global Mod
    6/08/2023: Moderator
    1/22/2021: Minion+
    9/29/2020: Minion
    7/26/2020: GFX Team
    8/07/2017: News Force
    12/03/2012: Combat Arms Wiki Editor
    10/03/2011: CA Public Hack Support Team
    7/11/2011: Donator/Premium
    6/25/2011 - 7/06/2013: Combat Arms Modder

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post

You’re blatantly lying now and also trying to make excuses.
    You admit to using the account but to only buy from sellers for whatever your reasoning.
    Which seems illogical, but aside from that you still vouched for yourself on your own threads using that account.

You were given a chance to admit to your wrongdoing.

It will be a permanent ban and that will be all.
    I made a mistake, I am guilty, whatever you say, I am
    I have not hurt anyone, I have not taken anyone's money
    I don't have a report that I am a fraud in sales in 3 years of operation
    Last edited by recovey; 11-24-2023 at 12:16 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I don't think you understood. It's not about what we say, it's about your attitude towards all this. @Cursed gave you a chance to explain yourself even before you were banned, and you just gave excuses. Even after he told you that we wouldn't listen to excuses, you continued to make them, from the lie that you didn't make the multi but found it in the public library to another lie that it was only used to contact other sellers, even though it seems that it was used to manipulate on giveaway section, self-vouching, up to the point that you also offered products from the multi, which you also offer from the main account, utterly unnecessary because you are aggressively spamming every thread in a buying section, some of them repeatedly.

DISCORD NITRO, SERVER BOOSTS, DECORATIONS
    XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE, TIDAL, TINDER, SPOTIFY, YOUTUBE
    ADOBE CREATIVE ALL APPS, PEACOCK TV, HBO, PARAMOUNT

Thanks
    Do you think i use it every day?
    you can see this is not true
    over 3-4 months not used from the second account

Thanks
    ANY NEWS ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by recovey View Post
    ANY NEWS ?
    What is your problem with me? You have destroyed the result of my 3 years of hard work here and you don't even answer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by recovey2 View Post
    What is your problem with me? You have destroyed the result of my 3 years of hard work here and you don't even answer
    I made a mistake, I am guilty, whatever you say, I am
    I have not hurt anyone, I have not taken anyone's money
    I don't have a report that I am a fraud in sales in 3 years of operation
    You were given multiple chances to be honest throughout the dispute process. If you were honest from the beginning the outcome would have been different. The issue here is that when you create a dispute thread we take everything into review. Your character and moral speaks for itself as you were clearly caught self-vouching then trying to deny it and come up with a story. We ensure the marketplace is a place where you can buy,sell, and offer services without having to worry about issues. Self-vouching can not only mislead customers but also hurt the reputation of the marketplace itself. As of this post, your dispute will be rejected and your ban will remain. Continuance submission of dispute thread will result in the dispute being automatically closed and rejected.

Middleman 9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-12/27/17
    Middleman 12/27/17-06/28/19
    Marketplace Minion 7/1/18-06/28/19
    Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19
    Moderator 2/5/19-06/28/19

Former Staff 06/28/19-12/19/20
    Middleman 12/19/20-Current
    Marketplace Minion 2/1/2021-Current
    Minion+ 4/7/2021-12/08/2022

Moderator 2/5/19-08/13/23
    Global Moderator 08/13/23-Current

It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by recovey2 View Post
    I have not been the most active during this season, my fault.

The audacity you have saying someone else destroyed the result of your 3 years of hard work is insanity. I recognized your hard work, along with the fact you're an interesting case. I gave you leniency to fess up and say some truth... Multiple times...

If you could have answered my question with some truth through Telegram, instead of ignoring me, this thread would never have been created. If you could have given me some honesty after my reply here, you would never have received a permanent ban. A month max was what I was intending at if you could be honest here.

You failed, every step of the way.

Regarding you being a special case, create a thread on 04/03/2024 (April 3, 2024) regarding an unban. We will see how we feel then... But for now, you've led yourself into a permanent ban. That, again, was led by YOU.

No guarantee you will be unbanned on the above date mentioned, but we might see it through a new light then. If you can actually offer some genuine remorse then there might be a discussion. No guarantee, just giving you one last opportunity to be legit with us. I really shouldn't, but throwing out this last last offer for when the time comes. If my fellow staff members do not agree on another chance, you will for sure be notified on the next thread. If you can not respect the date mentioned prior and request another unban thread before then, then this last last chance I'm giving you will be null and void.

News Force (WTF News): 8-07-17 - 6-23-19
    General Minion: 12-04-22 - ∞
    MMORPG Minion: 1-14-23 - ∞
    MPGH Moderator: 2-21-23 - ∞
    League of Legends Section: 2-21-23 - ∞
    OFPSH Section: 2-22-23 - ∞
    Global Moderator: 6-1-23 - ∞

Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    User was given more chances than I should have allowed. But, with the current activity of MPGH, I thought this seller could redeem themselves and contribute towards MPGH at a certain point.

Never have I been so wrong. User has tried to sell again through other alts, that have also vouched for himself, which totally disregarded my last post in this thread.

User will remain perma'd without any chance of appeal.

Feel free to keep evading with those giveaway threads, we'll make sure there are winners and ban you after they confirm they received the winnings.