Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Post Floob 0.1.0.0 [Beta]

A trainer built for AdventureQuest Worlds (obviously). It was supposedly meant to become a Grimoire fork but lots of things happened internally which ended up being an app different from it. I purged most of the most obvious bugs and can now be used properly.

USE THIS APPLICATION AT YOUR OWN RISK! I will not be liable to any damages it might cause to you and/or your AQW account.

Features:

• Built for optimized botting experience (fast actions, lower disconnection rate)
    • New commands
    • New labeling system concept. Each label now have their own set of commands, making it easier to read for large scripts
    • Fully customizable script description. You can now "stylize" your own made scripts
    • Script runtimes and skills are now separate, making combat skill usage more customizable. These are helpful for classes that has a complicated skill usage such as Chronomancers.
    • And more... go take a look at it

* A more detailed features and description will be posted once Floob moved to a stable version.

Requirements:

• .Net Framework 4.8
    • Registered Flash.ocx (Flash Player 32)*

*Initially, flash was embedded on the application but weird behaviors occur upon building the application. It also caused some performance issues and unpredictable errors so I ended up not embedding flash. As a compensation, I will be providing methods on how to install flash safely.

How To Install Flash.ocx (Flash Player):

Method 1: Using IOYK's Flash Installer - I haven't tested it but I think it does install all the necessary components required in order for Floob to run. See here or here.
    Method 2: CleanFlash installer - It is a flash installer that is based on the China's flash player which is currently supported. I personally used this installer.

1. Download CleanFlash installer. I can't provide any external links because of MPGH's rules but you can easily search it on google. The most trusted site to download would be archive.org and their own GitLab repository.
    2. Open the installer and basically use your brain to proceed. When you are prompted to choose which browser plugins you wanted to install, check "ActiveX (OCX)". Other selections are useless so uncheck it. You can also uncheck the installation of standalone flash player nor the debugger since it isn't required at all and might expose you to security risk (highly unlikely.)

No. I mean, there are WAYS to obtain the source of this trainer. I'm not against it, I'm just too lazy to reorganize the code to release it. I also won't add any anti tampering layer so you can easily decompile it If you're gonna use the decompiled code, I want to get credited for the clout

Please reply to this thread if you have any questions, recommendations, or bug reports that you would like to say. I would appreciate it and I can assure you that I will properly credit you with your name.

Hopefully it gets approved because from what I see, there's no active mod in battleon forum.
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Want to support me financially and/or keep me motivated on my projects? Go buy me a coffee! Any donations will be extremely appreciated!

Discord: floobyy.

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to NoobFloob For This Useful Post:

AlekoX (02-17-2024),ambarhoki (6 Days Ago),asdlong (1 Week Ago),atgakapitan2 (03-18-2024),BacardiRaZz (4 Weeks Ago),dawid197 (03-15-2024),frostnade (02-12-2024),Glass (03-04-2024),Helpdesk12 (3 Weeks Ago),Hyouka_ (02-06-2024),IfOnlyYouKnew (3 Weeks Ago),krzysx (03-10-2024),Kunnandi (02-25-2024),kuromaro (03-09-2024),lolof555 (02-07-2024),Necrokings (02-24-2024),powercoolkid123 (03-19-2024),readeal1402 (4 Weeks Ago),SkylinerzEx (02-13-2024),tapjason (03-08-2024),thetimmy998 (1 Week Ago),Vindicator800 (02-08-2024),XerxesI (02-11-2024)

Thanks
    I noticed a problem with Grimoire running in the background causing other games to have a delayed input. Does Floob have the same issue? And I hope this gets approved.
    Last edited by meme; 02-09-2024 at 02:19 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeMorena View Post
    I noticed a problem with Grimoire running in the background causing other games to have a delayed input. Does Floob have the same issue?
    I just did the test and the result surprised me. I ran osu!, which is an input delay sensitive game, while the bot is running on Floob. I don't experience any hiccups or any delays at all. Main reason would be is that Floob is CPU-dependent and has a very low cpu usage.

I have Ryzen 5 3400G which is a borderline decent CPU in today's term.
    Last edited by NoobFloob; 02-05-2024 at 04:46 PM.
    Want to support me financially and/or keep me motivated on my projects? Go buy me a coffee! Any donations will be extremely appreciated!

Thanks
    That's great! Coz I tend to run Grimoire while playing Dota 2 or Valorant and the input lag pisses me off. Great to hear that Floob doesn't have the same issue. I just hope it gets approved sooner.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Thank you for contributing to the botting community despite that these days there are very few out there still making stuff for this game still W FLOOB
    (I miss Operation Archlight)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hyouka_ For This Useful Post:

NoobFloob (02-07-2024)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    //approved
    Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
    meme is shittiest general mod ever.

dd/mm/yy
    Member | 28/1/16 - ∞
    Premium | 20/3/16 - ∞
    BattleOn Minion | 24/12/17 - 21/7/21
    Minion+ | 4/4/19 - 11/12/20
    Other MMMORPG Minion | 10/11/19 - 21/7/21
    Publicist | 7/2/20 - Unknown
    Minecraft Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21
    General Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21

Moderator | 11/12/20 - 21/7/21
    Princess | 5/1/21 - 30/6/21
    Global Moderator | 21/7/21 - ∞
    Pharaoh | 30/1/22 - ∞
    Trusted Member | 16/3/23 - ∞

9. The Following User Says Thank You to meme For This Useful Post:

NoobFloob (02-09-2024)

Thanks
    Current Issues:
    • No cell conditional (added on the new version)
    • No logout command (added on the new version)
    • Slight memory leak when the bot is running. It becomes apparent when you run it for 1 day straight (fixed on the new version)
    • Bot does not restart properly upon relogging with auto log (fixed on the new version)
    • Bot goes indefinitely to "stopping" when trying to stop a bot with kill/hunt command (fixed on the new version)
    • Bot stops despite not being stopped on kill/hunt command (fixed on the new version)
    • Mysterious win32 error upon closing Floob

One of the reasons for huge lag spikes in the long run is the "mm.cfg" file in your user's folder. I can't tell exactly why since I don't want to dig deep in flash things but deleting the file makes the game stable. To delete it, go to C:/Users/<your user name> then delete mm.cfg. If the problem continues, reinstall flash.

Thanks

i only recieve the loading black screen

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by azanyuki1 View Post
    i only recieve the loading black screen
    Black/no screen essentially means its a flash problem, you might be using a outdated/faulty version of flash. Did you use cleanflash player or did you install flash player at all?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Hello, any way to open the grimoire bots to your own bot? Thanks for the release

Press "Click Me!" to be redirected to what you want!

Cheap Spotify Upgrades
    Cheap Valorant Points
    25% Steam Gift Cards

Quote Originally Posted by RespectNF View Post
    I received a staff vouch copy for his service,gift card i redeemed is in working order and i didn't face any problems yet. Good luck with selling!
    Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
    Glass provided me with a $10 steam gift card code. I redeemed it instantly and it worked perfectly. No need of vpn or anything. Just copy, paste and it works, Thanks again! Big vouch! #BUNNYSQUAD!
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownluna View Post
    VERY GOOD GUY, WENT first with the code, and it just worked like a charm. A very trusted guy indeed and will make future trades with him for sure
    Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
    VOUCH COPY FOR GLASS'S SERVICE

I Received Valorant points from Glass almost immediately and it all is working as intended. Thanks!

Thanks

help

never used a bot before any youtube vids or written how to on using it

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Glass View Post
    any way to open the grimoire bots to your own bot?
    I'm planning to add a seamless support for grimoire bots in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by johnvry View Post
    help
    I might include a tutorial video in the future also after I release a stable version.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NoobFloob For This Useful Post:

BacardiRaZz (4 Weeks Ago),johnvry (4 Weeks Ago)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Awesome work! Glad to see you keeping things active!

I hope more people notice Floob and the fact that it will outdue ALL Grimoire variants and should be the new goto Client in the coming future once it has been stabilized. Grimoire is years out of date and the versions made available have mostly been made to work again and are not redone in an aspect like Floob is. To those whom enjoyed my content over the last few years. Give Floob a shot, so NoobFloob can fix it up more and more for all of you. While it does require a flash install, shouldn't be a problem as there is an installer I coded here on MPGH for both 32-bit and 64-bit. Floob requiring the 64-bit. Feel free to quote me on this to get more attention on Floob if need be or want to.
    Last edited by IfOnlyYouKnew; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:44 PM.
    Contributor: March 14'th, Minionforce: March 15'th, Minion Plus: May 30'th, 2023, Former Staff: #

Coding Hobbyist | - Current Activity | BattleOn | RotMG |

Want to make my life better? <3 BTC: 3JoQRjwK28DVGTzL4mYkpjHRBeoFwNFVe7

18. The Following User Says Thank You to IfOnlyYouKnew For This Useful Post:

NoobFloob (1 Day Ago)

Thanks
    A)So it seems like quest whitelist can bug the bot, the bot will randomly freeze and can't be stopped.
    When I gave the bot a whitelist of the quests it would randomly stop, but when I made the bot complete the the quest directly it worked just fine.
    B)Labels don't seem to get listed at all, jump to label seems to work fine though.

other than the bugs, a Suggestion I have is to add a way to turn in Quantities of a certain quest/ merge quantities of certain misc items instead of one by one, it would be more efficient and, in certain cases, makes the logging less suspicious (although I doubt that would ever be the case).

Thank you for making floob!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Tho massive thing about grimlite li atm is obv the maid plugin and such.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast