Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Been having issues where the bot would just randomly stop when the only order given is to kill random monsters. Any known solution to this?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by GarudaMP View Post
    Been having issues where the bot would just randomly stop when the only order given is to kill random monsters. Any known solution to this?
    There are quite a few bugs/issues in this release version, I believed quite a few are fixed in the upcoming revisions NoobFloob is getting ready for you! Try adding a tempItem to acquire that you will never get and try that, might prevent the stop? Just spit-balling.
    Last edited by IfOnlyYouKnew; 1 Week Ago at 01:04 PM.
    Contributor: March 14'th, Minionforce: March 15'th, Minion Plus: May 30'th, 2023, Former Staff: #

Coding Hobbyist | - Current Activity | BattleOn | RotMG |

Want to make my life better? <3 BTC: 3JoQRjwK28DVGTzL4mYkpjHRBeoFwNFVe7

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IfOnlyYouKnew View Post
    There are quite a few bugs/issues in this release version, I believed quite a few are fixed in the upcoming revisions NoobFloob is getting ready for you! Try adding a tempItem to acquire that you will never get and try that, might prevent the stop? Just spit-balling.
    Gave it a shot, and it partially worked - bot now takes somewhat longer before it stops, but it never lasted more than 10 mins before it stops. On average the command will now be done for ~8 mins before it stops and you have to stop and start the bot again or restart the entire thing.

I think I'll wait for the new version to be uploaded, really looking forward to it

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IhateThisFeature View Post
    A)So it seems like quest whitelist can bug the bot, the bot will randomly freeze and can't be stopped.
    When I gave the bot a whitelist of the quests it would randomly stop, but when I made the bot complete the the quest directly it worked just fine.
    B)Labels don't seem to get listed at all, jump to label seems to work fine though.
    Quote Originally Posted by GarudaMP View Post
    Bugs mentioned on the quote are now fixed. It usually happens in public rooms where people room hops fast and the bot fails to parse the player properly. As a temporary workaround, you can bot in a private room and a server with low player count. As for the indefinite stopping, it happens because i wrote the code in a way that it misbehaves when an error happen. Sadly, I can't think of any workaround for this but the new version has a fully stabilized script runtime with proper start/stop function.

Quote Originally Posted by IhateThisFeature View Post
    a Suggestion I have is to add a way to turn in Quantities of a certain quest/ merge quantities of certain misc items instead of one by one
    Feature added, thanks. I also added a command where you can max turn in quests. The command will automatically calculate the amount of turn ins you can do on a specified quest and use that as a quantity on quest completion.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonH View Post
    Tho massive thing about grimlite li atm is obv the maid plugin and such
    Yeah, that's true. Though I am currently working on a thing that can be systematically scripted similar on how the maid plugin behaves.

Aside from that, one more massive thing about Grimoire in general, is its huge range of scripts. From what I see, there is a bot provided in each item/faction/storyline that you want to farm. So what I did is I added a seamless support for Grimoire (gbot) scripts. Floob was somewhat based on Grimoire anyway so it might be hard but a possible thing to do.

It is a WIP and not perfect (for now) at all since grimoire is still internally different from Floob.
    Want to support me financially and/or keep me motivated on my projects? Go buy me a coffee! Any donations will be extremely appreciated!

Discord: floobyy.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to NoobFloob For This Useful Post:

GarudaMP (1 Week Ago)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Question is if u will be able to read auras and such as grimlite LI's maid obviously really good for armying and ultra bosses etc only downside i think is the fact you cant save skill presets or maps for locked zone handler iirc just save config and have to load that everytime

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonH View Post
    will be able to read auras and such
    Yes it can. Conditional statements are in the combat "if" section with 3 categories: "My Aura" (Your player aura), "Aura - Targeted Monster" (The aura of the current target), and "Aura - Monster" (The aura of a specified monster by ID).

"Is aura cooldown greater than/less than" checks for the duration of the aura. I'll replace the 'cooldown' word with 'duration' to make it more understandable. The 'less than' command doesn't work properly in this build.
    Want to support me financially and/or keep me motivated on my projects? Go buy me a coffee! Any donations will be extremely appreciated!

Discord: floobyy.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to NoobFloob For This Useful Post:

DragonH (1 Week Ago)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12