Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Question The ban wave still going ? yes i will answer you

someone still get ban and get caught until now so i won't recommend you guys to used cheat now, you need to be wait idk how long but stay safe

Thanks
    These kids are insane. Expect to get banned if you use cheats/hacks, simple as that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by TatteredShot View Post
    These kids are insane. Expect to get banned if you use cheats/hacks, simple as that.
    well if you can avoid getting ban why not even i used the cheat i'm still not getting ban,as far my experience this is how you avoid getting detect and ban easy of that

Thanks

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by ahmad823 View Post
    someone still get ban and get caught until now so i won't recommend you guys to used cheat now, you need to be wait idk how long but stay safe
    In my last research, the ban wave is because you are used the 1 hit AOB or other codes like that to 1 hit bosses and enemys.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MrH_0121 View Post
    In my last research, the ban wave is because you are used the 1 hit AOB or other codes like that to 1 hit bosses and enemys.
    absolutely correct, therye comparing exp and masteries, vs number of zombies killed, damage dealt etc, desync can cause some

mild descrepecies, so as

long as you werent being stupid with it, you should be fine, i used 1 hit plenty, no ban, almost everyone i know that was grinding

masteries with 1 hit, is

banned now, knew that was a bad idea all along, also have a new system that detects very fast traveling, so dont be afraid to dilly

dally a lil, theres still

risk, of course there is always is, im not telling anyone to use or not use scripts, theyre there, they are "working" this isnt call of

duty were working on,

this is an old tight knit community, some new guy, pops up, doing better then anyone before, your probably gonna get banned on

suspicion alone even

if there are NO CHEATS, stop stealing from programmers, stop using their work irresponsibly, and be somewhat intelligent, your

playing with hacks

here, if you dont have a brain, you shouldnt be, thats all, alot of work, over years time, is completely stalled over this stupidity, i

dont make the rules,

but i really hope the malcontents are just made to move off our community, and hopefully after some time things can get back to a

regular

mr.h has tried in the past to do generous things for all of us in our community, this is why many talented programmers like him cant

continue or just

stop, so please, respectfully, use for a planned specific strategic and intelligent purpose

if you use dll styles, keep a original backup, and for the love of god switch from time to time, if your aobs or hex, u dont need to

run every code in existence at once,

pretty obvious if your hunting boss

nests at 79 in rr
    Last edited by buzzsaw666; 02-17-2024 at 09:09 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by MrH_0121 View Post
    i do use all of cheat i didnt get ban idk i was lucky or not but in last 30 minute or 1h before wave ban coming i just chill in camp outpost

Just wanna say i just old 9 years old and had not good or bad weapon just averange raptor and few imp free that's safe me from ban wave i think

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by buzzsaw666 View Post
    absolutely correct, therye comparing exp and masteries, vs number of zombies killed, damage dealt etc, desync can cause some

mild descrepecies, so as

long as you werent being stupid with it, you should be fine, i used 1 hit plenty, no ban, almost everyone i know that was grinding

masteries with 1 hit, is

banned now, knew that was a bad idea all along, also have a new system that detects very fast traveling, so dont be afraid to dilly

dally a lil, theres still

risk, of course there is always is, im not telling anyone to use or not use scripts, theyre there, they are "working" this isnt call of

duty were working on,

this is an old tight knit community, some new guy, pops up, doing better then anyone before, your probably gonna get banned on

suspicion alone even

if there are NO CHEATS, stop stealing from programmers, stop using their work irresponsibly, and be somewhat intelligent, your

playing with hacks

here, if you dont have a brain, you shouldnt be, thats all, alot of work, over years time, is completely stalled over this stupidity, i

dont make the rules,

but i really hope the malcontents are just made to move off our community, and hopefully after some time things can get back to a

regular

mr.h has tried in the past to do generous things for all of us in our community, this is why many talented programmers like him cant

continue or just

stop, so please, respectfully, use for a planned specific strategic and intelligent purpose

if you use dll styles, keep a original backup, and for the love of god switch from time to time, if your aobs or hex, u dont need to

run every code in existence at once,

pretty obvious if your hunting boss

nests at 79 in rr
    just wanna say you used cheat with new account that doenst make any sense kill anything so fast or run so fast so it will caught you that's all
    anti cheat not dumb enough to avaible detect that also weapon and DLL same to