Thanks

WTS Post Deleted

My post was deleted. I was selling upgrades to Spotify and Apple Music. The reason was missing requirements but I had screenshots of account being Premium. I had pricing listed also. There's not one part of the requirements that I did not have listed. And there's many threads claiming they'll upgrade with 0 screenshot proof, and I at least provided proof in my thread.

So could someone explain exactly what was missing so I can reedit the thread and have it approved?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Read the entire link to find out what you have to do. Don't be lazy to read

DISCORD NITRO, SERVER BOOSTS, DECORATIONS
    XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE, TIDAL, TINDER, SPOTIFY, YOUTUBE
    ADOBE CREATIVE ALL APPS, PEACOCK TV, HBO, PARAMOUNT

Thanks
    I read it prior to creating this thread. No need to call someone lazy.

Every sales thread must have proof of the item/service/account/ you wish to sell.
    - Had proof, and there's countless threads on 1st page with 0 proof.

All Sales threads must be posted from your original IP address, this means no VPN/VPS/CLOUD/WEBHOSTING
    - No VPN used

Every thread must have the primary method of contact IM hyperlinked other contact method is allowed(adding to server/channel is not allowed and ban able)
    - Only IM on MPGH, no way was it deleted due to only allowing IM on MPGH and not providing other means of contact. This has to be the only reason which would be strange due to not hyperlinking my profile dm method. I still shouldn't have to guess this. Deleted thread should just state the exact reason. Why force people to guess.

Make sure your thread title or content does not use any misleading or clickbait terms along the lines of "Trusted/Premium/Reliable Member/#1". Anything that we find misleading will be removed.
    - No misleading or clickbait terms

Any product or service listed must include a price and proof. If there is a price range for your listing, an explanation must be provided on how the price changes. Similarly if you are unable to provide proof, it may require additional explanation before approval.
    - Included price + proof, once again majority of threads allowed here have 0 proof.

Add Warranty and Terms of Service in your thread. That means if you are selling accounts for an example,you must write under what conditions will you replace and/or refund and if so in what duration will you offer that. Example:"If your account stops working within 1 month i will replace it with another". Keep in mind that you are allowed to provide no warranty at all,but you must write that the same way.
    - I believe I stated if you're International and it reask for verification that I would need access, so this was covered. And it's for 12 months subscription on top of it.

Do not post product/item/services with a bid, use the Price Check Section to get an idea of its value and submit your sales thread with the value you have decided.
    - No bid used

If you wish to start a service, you must first complete a service giveaway for any services. If you have finished your service giveaway be sure to include the url in your sales thread.
    - This shouldn't apply to me.

So what am I missing exactly? There's no laziness, I just don't think anything was broken. How hard is it for the individual whom flag it to point to Rule X when they suspend a thread? While we're talking about not being lazy lol.
    Last edited by andretti2020; 03-04-2024 at 12:03 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    @andretti2020 Hello, I have looked over your thread that was rejected by one of our marketplace staff. Your thread is missing some requirements which is the reason why it your thread was not accepted. However, some of the requirements are easily doable for you to fix and resubmit for approval. Please review the following below,

- Please include two screenshots for your service. I see that you have one for spotify so please include one for apple music. Some threads that you see with less 1 screenshot will have it in their service giveaway thread as proof.

- Thread is missing contact information. Please include your IM on the thread followed by any other contact platform you may wish to use. You are also allowed to use email, however IM is required automatically.

- Thread is missing tos/warranty. All threads are required to include it if you want your thread to be approved. Please be specific with your tos/warranty as if there is a scam report created; any issues will be solved under your tos if deemed warranted under circumstances.
    You would be invited to joining one of the family accounts that I have 100% control over. There's 0% kick rate. If interested send a private message. Home country for the family plans will be in the USA. You can live anywhere in the world, however, if living outside the United States then every few months it will ask for you to verify your home address which will require for me to have access to your account when that occurs.
    <--- This is not exactly a tos/warranty. It is just a general statement in regards to how the upgrade will work. As stated you can either say no refund, replacement only, etc. Please be thorough.

- Service giveaway is absolutely required for new and existing members if they wish to enter their service/shop into the marketplace. There are no other way to bypass this requirement unless you can give a vouch to a staff member to validate your service. Other than that, you will need to create a service giveaway thread, let it run for 3 days and have staff select a winner(s) to validate that your service is legitimate. Failure to follow this step will have your service be denied into the marketplace.

How hard is it for the individual whom flag it to point to Rule X when they suspend a thread?

There is a character limit so we are unable to fit everything on there. The reason box is supposed to be a small comment; not a whole outline on what they are missing. For that, we have included the link so that you are responsible to read the requirements and see what is missing. If you need help you can privately message the marketplace staff for assistance so they may help you faster rather. I do not see what Magictouch did wrong as I would have done the same and send you the link for corrections.
    Last edited by Lily; 03-04-2024 at 07:17 PM.

Middleman 9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-12/27/17
    Middleman 12/27/17-06/28/19
    Marketplace Minion 7/1/18-06/28/19
    Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19
    Moderator 2/5/19-06/28/19

Former Staff 06/28/19-12/19/20
    Middleman 12/19/20-Current
    Marketplace Minion 2/1/2021-Current
    Minion+ 4/7/2021-12/08/2022

Moderator 2/5/19-08/13/23
    Global Moderator 08/13/23-Current

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by andretti2020 View Post
    I read it prior to creating this thread. No need to call someone lazy.
    I can assure you that you are one of the thousands who claim they checked everything while they didn't because if you did, you would notice that the main thing missing is the giveaway. Then, the thread you tried to post failed to meet the rest of the requirements, such as those that @Lily listed to you.

DISCORD NITRO, SERVER BOOSTS, DECORATIONS
    XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE, TIDAL, TINDER, SPOTIFY, YOUTUBE
    ADOBE CREATIVE ALL APPS, PEACOCK TV, HBO, PARAMOUNT

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    closed.lack of info from OP

👉 💬 Click Here to add me to the Messenger 💬 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via email: Azerila2991@gmail.com 📧 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via Skype: Azerila2991@gmail.com 📧 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via Telegram: Click to add me on Telegram(@AzerilaStore) 📧 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via Discord: azerila 📧 👈

Welcome to join to MPGH Main server