Thread: MultiCheat

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Thanks

Speed not working for me

Quote Originally Posted by FAISAL32 View Post
    approval @Hennessy

Updated Address and Array then

Just some minor tweaks:
    Added Throwing time, the least possible time for it is a second.
    Adjusted the boomeranger options to use all the available features.

Made the changes you asked for and they are as follows:

1- Speed, it's currently a temporary solution and some values don't work or carry the wrong value note speed limit from 0 to 300 if you put more than that it'll consider it 300 and it'll also only work in this update

2- Added new functions for auto collect for each character br or dr also added a new option named Auto Claims to automatically take prizes note you need a mod that takes it automatically for it to work well with you

3- Added a hotkey for all the existing options but there are problems in calling functions so sometimes if you press the hotkey it won't work you need to press it again also better if you're using afk ship to use the hotkey without using alt or shift or ctrl and such cause it causes malfunctions in the system or don't use it at the time you're running afk ship

**The hotkey will only work inside the game window, meaning if you press your hotkey anywhere outside the window, nothing will happen.

Hope you like the new additions @iizl , @skylineqwe

virustotal:
    https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file-...cxMTQ4Njg1NQ==

How do i get the speed to work i set the value to 250 and saved settings and i select set speed and it doesnt work, but the auto attack works for me no problem

- - - Updated - - -

It shows my player id but says player cant be found, i think thats y my features like speed isnt working, pls help if u can ty

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    As explained the speed is multiplied by the number you put in, it does not set your spped to the value you inserted,so yes 250 will not work,because as said the max speed is 300 and even 40*250>300.....

Thanks

Arrow Update

Quote Originally Posted by squiddy. View Post
    How do i get the speed to work i set the value to 250 and saved settings and i select set speed and it doesnt work, but the auto attack works for me no problem

- - - Updated - - -

It shows my player id but says player cant be found, i think thats y my features like speed isnt working, pls help if u can ty
    yo you're using an old version in the new version you dont just type in the speed value you want exactly you write a value that multiplies the current speed to get the speed that works for you

anyways this trash game dropped two updates in one day if you got the new version all you gotta do is update these values to the following

Code:
    Local player: 0x1082CA8
    Speed Address: 0xCFD96C
    Render Address: 0x01082CAC
    Array Bytes Normal open map: 77 05 B8 C4
    Array Bytes Enabled open map: EB 05 B8 C4
    Fish Address: 0x0107EB3C
    if you dont get this value you can go back to the old message you'll find I explained how to update it yourself

Enjoy

Thanks

Lightbulb

so the speed issue got fixed even changed the file name to 0.8.0

was thinkin bout addin a skip feature real simple and actually pretty useful

aint thought of addin but for bomber royale since I dont need it but if a lot get on board sure can add easy and might even set it to run in the background for multiple accounts at once

man if I could solve the high CPU usage wouldve added ESP and aimbot and even silent aim but those things aint right for multi-account cheating at once
    Thank your for your answer if we're talking about multi accounts i can suggest another thing but not sure it'll be easy to do. So i'm talking about no tp cooldown for multi accounts so the thing is u turn on that no tp cooldown for all ur alts and main and then u just need to make auto join so they tp to ur main in like 500ms

Thanks
    Better Perf doesnt seem to work for me, crashes my game everytime i activate it.

Thanks
    [QUOTE=FAISAL32;15405201]Sure I can add it but I gotta know why you want it can you explain

Sure! so, when i run delves, even with the potions. its annoying to do full clears. there's a "glow enemies" script in Trove 4.6 CT that makes enemies seemingly turn to bright colors. which you select white red blue or green. when its on, it makes it a lot easier to see enemies but quickly breaks as its very out dated. it seems to change the lux or ambient color. everything becomes bright and when you get close to enemies it stops working. either way, here is the script code that's outdated. (works in CE)

This is to make enemies have a neon white hue to them, the other colors are separate but I'm sure its just by a small value
    Code:
    { Game   : Trove.exe
      Version: 
      Date   : 2021-12-09
      Author : white

This script does blah blah blah
    }

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(INJECT,trove.exe,0F 29 07 8B C7 5F 5E 8B E5 5D 8B) // should be unique
    alloc(newmem,$1000)

label(code)
    label(return)

newmem:

code:
      db 0F 29 07

INJECT:
      db 0F 29 0F
    return:
    registersymbol(INJECT)

[DISABLE]

INJECT:
      db 0F 29 07

unregistersymbol(INJECT)
    dealloc(newmem)

{
    // ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: trove.exe+8B3519

trove.exe+8B34E9: 8B C1                       - mov eax,ecx
    trove.exe+8B34EB: C1 E8 04                    - shr eax,04
    trove.exe+8B34EE: 83 E0 0F                    - and eax,0F
    trove.exe+8B34F1: F3 0F 11 45 E4              - movss [ebp-1C],xmm0
    trove.exe+8B34F6: 83 E1 0F                    - and ecx,0F
    trove.exe+8B34F9: F3 0F 10 04 85 E0 95 EB 00  - movss xmm0,[eax*4+trove.exe+E995E0]
    trove.exe+8B3502: F3 0F 11 45 E8              - movss [ebp-18],xmm0
    trove.exe+8B3507: F3 0F 10 04 8D E0 95 EB 00  - movss xmm0,[ecx*4+trove.exe+E995E0]
    trove.exe+8B3510: F3 0F 11 45 EC              - movss [ebp-14],xmm0
    trove.exe+8B3515: 0F 28 45 E0                 - movaps xmm0,[ebp-20]
    // ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
    trove.exe+8B3519: 0F 29 07                    - movaps [edi],xmm0
    // ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
    trove.exe+8B351C: 8B C7                       - mov eax,edi
    trove.exe+8B351E: 5F                          - pop edi
    trove.exe+8B351F: 5E                          - pop esi
    trove.exe+8B3520: 8B E5                       - mov esp,ebp
    trove.exe+8B3522: 5D                          - pop ebp
    trove.exe+8B3523: 8B E3                       - mov esp,ebx
    trove.exe+8B3525: 5B                          - pop ebx
    trove.exe+8B3526: C3                          - ret 
    trove.exe+8B3527: CC                          - int 3 
    trove.exe+8B3528: CC                          - int 3 
    }
    Last edited by xlightx; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:26 PM.

Thanks

m

yo you're using an old version in the new version you dont just type in the speed value you want exactly you write a value that multiplies the current speed to get the speed that works for you

anyways this trash game dropped two updates in one day if you got the new version all you gotta do is update these values to the following

Code:
    if you dont get this value you can go back to the old message you'll find I explained how to update it yourself

Enjoy

where updated version i downloaded the most recent one i seen

Thanks
    Is there a way to make the cheat auto reaply the lure buff after 100 throws? Like, we place the lures in some specific inventory slot and it consumes it? Or do we have to manually reaply it after the buff wears off?

Thanks
    also wondering this

Thanks

not working

so the speed issue got fixed even changed the file name to 0.8.0

was thinkin bout addin a skip feature real simple and actually pretty useful

aint thought of addin but for bomber royale since I dont need it but if a lot get on board sure can add easy and might even set it to run in the background for multiple accounts at once

man if I could solve the high CPU usage wouldve added ESP and aimbot and even silent aim but those things aint right for multi-account cheating at once

anyways there's a new update out for Trove and you gotta update the cheat to make it work again you're gonna have to do it yourself this time how do you update it you can update it right from the ini file if you got the know-how if not just follow these easy steps

1- open the cheat window then hit Settings
    2- inside the settings menu there's another option named Settings
    3- you'll see addresses and values change the following new ones I'll list here

Code:
    Local player: 0x10804A4
    Speed Address: 0xD0A588
    Render Address: 0x01080420
    then head over to Arrays Bytes
    and just change Array Bytes Normal open map
    and also Array Bytes Enabled open map

Code:
    Array Bytes Normal open map: 77 05 B8 94
    Array Bytes Enabled open map: EB 05 B8 94
    after you're done go to FishingSettings
    and just change Fish Address

Code:
    Fish Address: 0x0107EC24
    ------------------------ after you're done click Save Settings -----------------

now it's updated and it'll work again just like before

Enjoy

i updated address but it still says cannot found player and a lot of features arent working, my discord is valefr. u think u can help me through there

Thanks
    i also updated the address shows names now but just crashes the game with most features

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    great hack thank you

Thanks

Code:

Enjoy
    Hey not blaming you or anything at all
    But even if the source is a mess I'd like it- virustotal is flagging it with lots of malware.
    Not that I don't trust you because the previous versions worked great, but even with regedit I CANT disable this fucking virus detection no matter what I do
    So I simply CANNOT download the hack tried everything
    Source would be useful to just compile myself

Thanks

The code changes were successful

I would like to ask if Auto join can add a jump function to make the work smoother.

Thanks

Arrow New update

approval pls @Hennessy

* Shrunk file size

* Made a new file called ConfigMultiCheat.ini now there are two files you no longer need to delete all your settings anymore all you gotta do if a new update drops is just delete Address.ini it'll update and all your settings stay the same

* Added new feature skip distance lets you bypass a set distance you type based on in-game view usually maxes at 4 blocks
    Fixed fishing function issues

* Added console shows everything the app's doing including threads and even finding alt names

* General function improvements can apply values without needing to shut cheats off

* Added hotkey for skip distance feature only works with a hotkey no button in cheat

* Limited the freezing issue caused by auto attack ships it's still there but minimized as much as possible issue's in the library itself not the cheat so the library developer needs to update it

* Updated all addresses

Enjoy

virustotal:
    https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...d345?nocache=1

<b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by FAISAL32; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:52 PM.

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to FAISAL32 For This Useful Post:

aaAIUZHFGZ (3 Weeks Ago),applebeex (3 Weeks Ago),Devids10 (3 Weeks Ago),H4llsDeBombom (3 Weeks Ago),iizl (3 Weeks Ago),KingAceeee (3 Weeks Ago),KnightAnime (3 Weeks Ago),kydragon (3 Weeks Ago),maxsec (3 Weeks Ago),qwer2491 (3 Weeks Ago),sacsac74 (3 Weeks Ago),stevensky (3 Weeks Ago),Vashtetr (3 Weeks Ago)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast