Thread: MultiCheat

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Post MultiCheat

Warning: This cheat currently does not have any form of protection, so do not use it if you are running another program with protection or a game simultaneously, as it may result in a ban from the application.

The cheat idea is simple; it allows you to easily activate options for any window you choose.

It displays all windows along with their player names and also displays an options button.
    Current options include:
    1- Auto Attack: This option enables characters' normal attacks.
    2- Remove Fog: As the name suggests, it removes existing fog.
    3- Set Speed: This option sets the player's speed. Before using it, you need to specify the desired speed by writing its value in the ini file. I didn't focus much on this.
    4- Map Hack: Its function is to widen the map view so you can see the entire map.
    5- Anti Afk: Also, as the name suggests, it removes the player's afk timer if they are not moving.

Note: If you activate any of the options, they will continue to work even if you close the cheat, except for the speed option.

Comment: If anyone has any modifications or good ideas, please let me know. The goal of posting this is to improve it.

Note: The reason the file size is large is that I included all its libraries. All you have to do is run it directly.
    @Hennessy confirm pls

virustotal:
    https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file-...cxMDA3OTg4MQ==
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    378ae25b-22ed-4083-b0a4-78d27a1ca64c.jpg  

<b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by FAISAL32; 03-10-2024 at 08:24 AM.

2. The Following 46 Users Say Thank You to FAISAL32 For This Useful Post:

3rd (03-14-2024),Ace_v10 (2 Weeks Ago),aruserious (03-23-2024),Ass007 (03-14-2024),azamdanius (03-22-2024),Blastoma (03-14-2024),Bruhwthis (03-11-2024),carychief (4 Weeks Ago),ccchhw (2 Weeks Ago),d4v3c (03-10-2024),dumacaigi (03-13-2024),egominer (1 Week Ago),Euphona (03-17-2024),fanfon3 (4 Weeks Ago),Forgottenelm (8 Hours Ago),fudaijia10 (2 Days Ago),GaZaZ (4 Weeks Ago),H4llsDeBombom (03-10-2024),hackkaa (03-11-2024),HHQRHH (03-16-2024),HuHuHu0313 (03-14-2024),ibbndr (03-22-2024),iizl (03-17-2024),jaykang (3 Weeks Ago),KingAceeee (2 Weeks Ago),KnightAnime (03-14-2024),komiko (03-22-2024),ldk418 (5 Days Ago),lnal (03-12-2024),manuxcs033 (03-20-2024),michumisiu (03-12-2024),Moxki (03-12-2024),mozaikalox (03-11-2024),mrboladinho (4 Weeks Ago),Nexiia (03-21-2024),niiglo (03-13-2024),Oneshotka (3 Weeks Ago),qwer2491 (03-10-2024),Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh (2 Weeks Ago),Shouds (03-16-2024),skylineqwe (03-22-2024),stbomber (1 Week Ago),TreasureSharky (3 Weeks Ago),undisputedluck (03-21-2024),wasd201367 (4 Weeks Ago),xlightx (2 Weeks Ago)

Thanks

Cool

An item sniper on the market would be nice with additional features. So that he can buy items lower than those on the market. So that the user can set the price for reduction as a percentage.

Thanks
    monster chams
    auto glide
    lasermacy

Thanks
    i suggest following bot?

Thanks

New update

approval @Hennessy

* Some issues have been fixed.
    * GUI responsiveness has been improved for faster interaction.
    * A dedicated tab for fishing has been added.
    * A dedicated tab for ships has been added.
    * Now it's possible to fish collectively for any desired account. The tab provides you with:

*PID
    *Name
    *State
    *Liquid
    *Version
    *Timer
    *Count
    *Checkbox
    *Tooltip
    *You can customize the fishing button according to your preference in the Settings tab, as shown in the image.

*Additionally, the AFK ship tab provides:

* Boomeranger: This button enables you to use most of the character's abilities once activated.
    * Dracolyte: Similarly, it allows you to utilize most of the character's abilities.
    * Join chats: It streamlines your access to any desired chats.

Misc provides the following:

* Enabled All Anti AFK: As the name suggests, it activates anti-AFK for all your accounts.
    * Enabled All Auto Attack: Enables regular attack capabilities and continues even if the application is closed.
    * Check and Rest Window: Destroys everything present in the GUI and restructures it to search for windows anew.

*Everything can be adjusted from the Settings tab, including buttons for abilities, fishing, and more.

virustotal:
    https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file-...cxMDk0NTA4OQ==

Last edited by FAISAL32; 03-20-2024 at 11:06 AM.

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to FAISAL32 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Beex (03-23-2024),hackkaa (03-20-2024),lordmeijinn (4 Weeks Ago),Nexiia (03-21-2024),sacsac74 (2 Days Ago),skylineqwe (4 Weeks Ago),SpiritualGamez (5 Days Ago),stbomber (1 Week Ago),undisputedluck (03-21-2024)

Thanks
    i was wondering can you make any application for duping items or materials?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    /// Approved m8
    1/08/2011: MPGHian

1/27/2024: Global Mod
    6/08/2023: Moderator
    1/22/2021: Minion+
    9/29/2020: Minion
    7/26/2020: GFX Team
    8/07/2017: News Force
    12/03/2012: Combat Arms Wiki Editor
    10/03/2011: CA Public Hack Support Team
    7/11/2011: Donator/Premium
    6/25/2011 - 7/06/2013: Combat Arms Modder

Thanks
    hi faisal i tried the hack its so wonderful and useful but i have few suggestion for future updates if you consider update it.
    first: set speed can you make it we can choose what speed we want to put? because its too fast and laggy to use
    second: afk ship is very good but you might consider add afk cleaning ship like use melee attack / 1 and 2 ability plus you hold E every now and then to auto collect crystal drops?
    third: can you please add hotkeys for fishing? its kinda annoying to go out of the game and press stop to change the pool you fishing in.
    thanks in advance..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iizl View Post
    hi faisal i tried the hack its so wonderful and useful but i have few suggestion for future updates if you consider update it.
    first: set speed can you make it we can choose what speed we want to put? because its too fast and laggy to use
    second: afk ship is very good but you might consider add afk cleaning ship like use melee attack / 1 and 2 ability plus you hold E every now and then to auto collect crystal drops?
    third: can you please add hotkeys for fishing? its kinda annoying to go out of the game and press stop to change the pool you fishing in.
    thanks in advance..
    tysm for your info I'll work on those things later cant do it right now As for the speed thing its not important I just put it there as a test You can use Black Magic its good with speed but I'll see if its possible for me

Thanks

improvement tips and opinions

Hi I used this cheat and I love it. I would just like to suggest you an improvement to your cheat
    The first thing for me is that when I change the speed, the entire cheat window becomes 80% transparent and only re-entering it helps
    Second, what do you think about the fly function?
    But otherwise, I’m completely satisfied with everything, thank you! I'm looking forward to updates! thanks again!!

Thanks

New Update

approval @Hennessy

Updated Address and Array then

Just some minor tweaks:
    Added Throwing time, the least possible time for it is a second.
    Adjusted the boomeranger options to use all the available features.

Made the changes you asked for and they are as follows:

1- Speed, it's currently a temporary solution and some values don't work or carry the wrong value note speed limit from 0 to 300 if you put more than that it'll consider it 300 and it'll also only work in this update

2- Added new functions for auto collect for each character br or dr also added a new option named Auto Claims to automatically take prizes note you need a mod that takes it automatically for it to work well with you

3- Added a hotkey for all the existing options but there are problems in calling functions so sometimes if you press the hotkey it won't work you need to press it again also better if you're using afk ship to use the hotkey without using alt or shift or ctrl and such cause it causes malfunctions in the system or don't use it at the time you're running afk ship

**The hotkey will only work inside the game window, meaning if you press your hotkey anywhere outside the window, nothing will happen.

Hope you like the new additions @iizl , @skylineqwe

virustotal:
    https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file-...cxMTQ4Njg1NQ==

Last edited by FAISAL32; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:03 PM.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to FAISAL32 For This Useful Post:

carychief (4 Weeks Ago),Domscia (4 Weeks Ago),KingAceeee (2 Weeks Ago),Melris (4 Weeks Ago),mrboladinho (4 Weeks Ago),Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh (2 Weeks Ago),skylineqwe (4 Weeks Ago),thechiller1230 (3 Weeks Ago)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FAISAL32 View Post
    approval @Hennessy

1- Speed, it's currently a temporary solution and some values don't work or carry the wrong value note speed limit from 0 to 300 if you put more than that it'll consider it 300 and it'll also only work in this update

2- Added new functions for auto collect for each character br or dr also added a new option named Auto Claims to automatically take prizes note you need a mod that takes it automatically for it to work well with you

3- Added a hotkey for all the existing options but there are problems in calling functions so sometimes if you press the hotkey it won't work you need to press it again also better if you're using afk ship to use the hotkey without using alt or shift or ctrl and such cause it causes malfunctions in the system or don't use it at the time you're running afk ship

virustotal:
    https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file-...cxMTQ4MzA0OQ==

thanks for the update i admire your hard work to update always thanks u
    can you please do a tutorial on how to update fishing pointers on your hack?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FAISAL32 View Post
    approval @Hennessy

Just some minor tweaks:
    Added Throwing time, the least possible time for it is a second.
    Adjusted the boomeranger options to use all the available features.

**The hotkey will only work inside the game window, meaning if you press your hotkey anywhere outside the window, nothing will happen.

virustotal:
    https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file-...cxMTQ4Njg1NQ==

I was wondering how the speed hack works?? ive tested it but it dosnt seem to do anything?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tmaxop View Post
    I was wondering how the speed hack works?? ive tested it but it dosnt seem to do anything?
    same i have aswell

Thanks
    @tmaxop , @gmuz1909

All you have to do is:

1- Click on the tab Settings.
    2- Then click again on Settings.
    You'll see the settings saved in settings, among them is Speed Value.
    Edit it to any number you want, the least minmum 0 and the maximum 300, and also some values don't work cuz they carry incorrect values.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FAISAL32 For This Useful Post:

gmuz1909 (4 Weeks Ago),skylineqwe (4 Weeks Ago),tmaxop (4 Weeks Ago)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast