Grimlite Rev

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Grimlite Rev
"Provoke Monsters in Map" doesn't work in Grimlite Rev. I've tried manually provoke monsters using packets but it doesn't work as well. This is the version i use:


afaik, you could get attacked by monsters in the map even if you're not in the same frame with them but the situation is like this now:


I'm wondering if there is a workaround or fix for that because it was so useful for grinding, now it only works if you're in the same frame with them, otherwise you won't get attacked. However, manually provoking them using packets doesn't work as well. So i don't have much hope about this...
Quote Originally Posted by 0n1k4g3 View Post
"Provoke Monsters in Map" doesn't work in Grimlite Rev. I've tried manually provoke monsters using packets but it doesn't work as well. This is the version i use:


afaik, you could get attacked by monsters in the map even if you're not in the same frame with them but the situation is like this now:


I'm wondering if there is a workaround or fix for that because it was so useful for grinding, now it only works if you're in the same frame with them, otherwise you won't get attacked. However, manually provoking them using packets doesn't work as well. So i don't have much hope about this...
They Patched multicell aggro
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?