[WTB] Reddit Accounts with history and Karma

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
[WTB] Reddit Accounts with history and Karma
So after 8 years on Reddit and 100k+ Karma, I got permanently bad for possibly the worst reason imaginable. Anyways, I need to get back on and they’ve pretty much banned my devices and IP so no matter how many new accounts I try to create, they instantly get shadow banned.

Please comment and lmk if you have accounts for sale.
Have an 8 year old acc with 40k karma. Let me know how much you would offer.
I sent you an Instant Message request
Still buying accounts?
I would be interested
Hi, I have a Reddit account for sale. I have just sent you a chat request. I was not able to send you a message because you are a newbie.
Interested in knowing more, can you message me?
I cannot because you don't have enough posts and your account is still a newbie. On the left hand side there is a chat button that you can find, I have added you there or you can email me at turing@keemail.me
I have an established account for sale

10 years old
430+ Karma

If interested, send a message.
Sent you an instant message request
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us