ExclamationWTSBestbuy Canada Giftcards LIMITED QUANTITY

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Bestbuy Canada Giftcards LIMITED QUANTITY
hey,
I had a few best buy Canada gift cards laying around. these are 100% legit i bought them like 6-7 years ago haven't used them they are all working still have balance and looking to get rid of them. looking to sell them at 85-90% of its value.

i believe i have
x1 200$
x1 100$
x2 50$

only works in Canada not the US

I have proof these work + I can give to mm before if u don't trust, u pay fees

 
proof
https://imgur.com/a/rjBlUnQ



rules:
  • selling at 85-90% of its value.
  • crypto only
  • mm allowed but u pay fees not going first no matter what.
  • don't waste my time my price is firm, buy more = less cost
  • after sale i do not guarantee anything. only will provide proof when i give it to you once i send it to you i bear no responsibility
  • don't trust me? use mm and you will pay any fees
Hello,
Do you by any chance sell giftcards in Sweden, like hotel giftcards. If so can you dm me ok telegram: ghost_wiwi. I’m a bulk buyer
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us