Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Exclamation [SOLVED] Newbie needs help (but I am competent!)!

Alright, so I joined just today (see posting time lul) and Im trying to take this one step at a time, but at 4 in the morning things are a little overwhelming. Im seeing cheat engines, injectors, loaders, modders, and a lot of stuff about AlterIWNet /. Ive also seen things about solutions and how to make stuff work with AlterIWNet. So here are my main concerns, if any or all can be answered, thanks a ton.

-Can I hack WITHOUT AlterIWNet?

-What is AlterIWNet, and why do my hacks not work with it from the start?

-What do I need to do to get AlterIWNet (and my hacks) working?

-Im not looking to be a complex hacker at the time being, so what do I need? I have Basic HaX V3.1 and ExternalBoxESP V4.3, along with some texture modding tools. Do I need injectors and engines and all this other jumbo?

-Where and how do I get/make a modded server? (EG: Zombie mods, Wheel of weapons/fortune mod)

-Do I need to get a console?

-Are these questions getting annoying yet?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Selver View Post
    Alright, so I joined just today (see posting time lul) and Im trying to take this one step at a time, but at 4 in the morning things are a little overwhelming. Im seeing cheat engines, injectors, loaders, modders, and a lot of stuff about AlterIWNet /. Ive also seen things about solutions and how to make stuff work with AlterIWNet. So here are my main concerns, if any or all can be answered, thanks a ton.

-Im not looking to be a complex hacker at the time being, so what do I need? I have Basic HaX V3.1 and ExternalBoxESP V4.3, along with some texture modding tools. Do I need injectors and engines and all this other jumbo?

-Where and how do I get/make a modded server? (EG: Zombie mods, Wheel of weapons/fortune mod)

1. Altriwnet is the free version of the game so no unless you buy the game.
    2. Alteriwnet is a free version of mw2
    3. Go to Alteriwnet's homepage and download alterinwet.
    4. Did u use the alteriwnet version of the box esp?
    5. I dont remmember the new way.
    6. The console is unlocked, just tab out of the game.
    7. Maybe alittle

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Abstract For This Useful Post:

Selver (07-16-2010)

Thanks
    no, aiw is the alternative of mw2 with vac

a better soloution to the mw2 homo's, maybe your hacks are different version size?...

look for updates of both hacks and aiw + make sure you install properly

hax 3.1 for private/public external = no ban for now

in the private section here search

console is for free

no

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Skyline. For This Useful Post:

Selver (07-16-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Yes, you can hack and use mods with the official version of MW2 just as well.
    I don't do it because I don't want to risk getting my (expensive) copy of MW2 banned.

-What is AlterIWNet,..
    As stated above, AlterIWNET is the (illegal) cracked version of MW2, which uses it's own servers instead of the official IWNET.
    People use alterIWNET for several reasons; The main reason is because it allows you to play the game and the new DLC's for free (albeit illegal).
    Furthermore, alterIWNEt is used by ppl who want to use mods and/or cheats without risking getting an expensive game banned, to avoid the often laggy IWNET, host and control their own 'server', etc.

...and why do my hacks not work with it from the start?
    When a game gets updated to a new version, most hacks that were made for previous versions won't work anymore.. The hack's creators usually update them rather quickly tho.

Use LoaderX. Instructions can be read there.
    Many mod release posts have detailed instructions, like Terminator Invasion.

I assume you mean console as in developer's game console and not as in xbox and PS console?
    The dev console is unlocked by default when using alterIWNET.
    For the official version of MW2 you'll need a tool that unlocks the console, such as VAC chaos (could very likely get you banned, use at own risk)
    Last edited by Neekokeen; 07-15-2010 at 09:56 PM.

Click on the banners to take a look at my mods.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Neekokeen For This Useful Post:

Selver (07-16-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Neekokeen View Post
    Yes, you can hack and use mods with the official version of MW2 just as well.
    I don't do it because I don't want to risk getting my (expensive) copy of MW2 banned.

As stated above, AlterIWNET is the (illegal) cracked version of MW2, which uses it's own servers instead of the official IWNET.
    People use alterIWNET for several reasons; The main reason is because it allows you to play the game and the new DLC's for free (albeit illegal).
    Furthermore, alterIWNEt is used by ppl who want to use mods and/or cheats without risking getting an expensive game banned, to avoid the often laggy IWNET, host and control their own 'server', etc.

When a game gets updated to a new version, most hacks that were made for previous versions won't work anymore.. The hack's creators usually update them rather quickly tho.

Use LoaderX. Instructions can be read there.
    Many mod release posts have detailed instructions, like Terminator Invasion.

I assume you mean console as in developer's game console and not as in xbox and PS console?
    The dev console is unlocked by default when using alterIWNET.
    For the official version of MW2 you'll need a tool that unlocks the console, such as VAC chaos (could very likely get you banned, use at own risk)
    Ok. So, for clarification. If I were to play on AlterIWNet, I would not be able to play with my friends playing the regular version of MW2, yes? And as long as Im willing to risk getting my account banned, I should just be able to use the same hacks on my regular version?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    All the hacks for alteriwnet are located in the private servers section.
    Hacks for steam version mostly dont work in alter, since the offsets are different.
    if you have any more questions, feel free to pm me.

/marked as solved