Thanks

Talking Selling aGrNox crossfire account

This account will be around 100CAD. Its high price for a reason.

Please tell me first if you are going to buy my account(msndotnet@hotmail.com)

Please buy this account with your credit card, debit, or by paypal.

This account includes Ak silver, and the very rare black market ak-knife.

Check my account here-(https://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf....n=6467988&tb=w)
    Last edited by agrnox; 07-22-2010 at 03:34 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Account disabled. also wrong section...

Server Error in '/' Application.
    Login failed for user 'saycf'. Reason: The account is disabled.
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Login failed for user 'saycf'. Reason: The account is disabled.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[SqlException (0x80131904): Login failed for user 'saycf'. Reason: The account is disabled.]
    System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.GetConne ction(DbConnection owningObject) +428
    System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.GetCo nnection(DbConnection owningConnection) +65
    System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionClosed.OpenCo nnection(DbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory) +117
    System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open() +122
    PSystem.DataHelp.DbConnection.Open() +33
    PSystem.DataHelp.DatabaseConnection.getConnection( Database dbType, ConnectionState connectionState) +228
    PSystem.DataHelp.DbManager.ExecuteDataTable(String statement, Boolean noTimeOut, Database database) +127
    PSystem.DataHelp.DbManager.ExecuteDataTable(String statement, Database database) +45
    NewClan.Core.Player_CF.get_player_weapons(String usn) +120
    NewClan.charstat_cf.bind_weapon(String usn) +47
    NewClan.charstat_cf.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +3761
    System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller (IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
    System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Cal lback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
    System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
    System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +50
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +627

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3053; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3053
    Last edited by Kev; 07-22-2010 at 03:49 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
    Account disabled. also wrong section...

Server Error in '/' Application.
    Login failed for user 'saycf'. Reason: The account is disabled.
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Login failed for user 'saycf'. Reason: The account is disabled.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[SqlException (0x80131904): Login failed for user 'saycf'. Reason: The account is disabled.]
    System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.GetConne ction(DbConnection owningObject) +428
    System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.GetCo nnection(DbConnection owningConnection) +65
    System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionClosed.OpenCo nnection(DbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory) +117
    System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open() +122
    PSystem.DataHelp.DbConnection.Open() +33
    PSystem.DataHelp.DatabaseConnection.getConnection( Database dbType, ConnectionState connectionState) +228
    PSystem.DataHelp.DbManager.ExecuteDataTable(String statement, Boolean noTimeOut, Database database) +127
    PSystem.DataHelp.DbManager.ExecuteDataTable(String statement, Database database) +45
    NewClan.Core.Player_CF.get_player_weapons(String usn) +120
    NewClan.charstat_cf.bind_weapon(String usn) +47
    NewClan.charstat_cf.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +3761
    System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller (IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
    System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Cal lback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
    System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
    System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +50
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +627

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3053; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3053
    theyre updating the site. his accounts not disabled

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I offer 6$ and a chicken.