Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Every Monday for two years, a boy baked a girl cookies. This really did make her days easier to go by. Before to long, they began to have feelings for each other. As the end of their 8th grade year was coming to an end, and they were getting ready to go into high school they decided that they wanted to be with each other. The rest of that 8th grade year, they were with each other every day after school. Eventually, they had sex both of them losing their virginity. All the sudden, about a week into the summer, the girls father gets switched to Phineox, Arizona. This of course was heart breaking to the both of them. After about a year or so, the girls parents have decided to split up. A few days after this, the girls father begins to beat her, and the boy feels so helpless not being able to do anything to help the girl. The girl eventually calls the police on the the father and he goes off to prison.

Sad story, eh?
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    If you can't cry, you're not a man.

Not sure who made this, but he deserves an award of some sort.

Everyone in the apartment complex I lived in knew who Ugly was. Ugly was the resident tomcat. Ugly loved three things in this world: fighting, eating garbage, and shall we say, love.

The combination of these things combined with a life spent outside had their effect on ugly. To start with, he had only one eye, and where the other should have been was a gaping hole. He was also missing his ear on the same side, his left foot has appeared to have been badly broken at one time, and had healed at an unnatural angle, making him look like he was always turning the corner. His tail has long since been lost, leaving only the smallest stub, which he would constantly jerk and twitch.

Ugly would have been a dark gray tabby striped-type, except for the sores covering his head, neck, even his shoulders with thick, yellowing scabs. Every time someone say Ugly there was the same reaction. "That's one UGLY cat!!"

All the children were warned not to touch him, the adults threw rocks at him, hosed him down, squirted him when he tried to come in their homes, or shut his paws in the door when he would not leave.

Ugly always had the same reaction. If you turned the hose on him, he would stand there, getting soaked until you gave up and quit. If you threw things at him, he would curl his lanky body around feet in forgiveness. Whenever he spied children, he would come running meowing frantically and bump his head against their hands, begging for their love. If you ever picked him up he would immediately begin suckling on your shirt, earrings, whatever he could find.

One day Ugly shared his love with the neighbors huskies. They did not respond kindly, and Ugly was badly mauled. From my apartment I could hear his screams, and I tried to rush to his aid. By the time I got to where he was laying, it was apparent Ugly's sad life was almost at an end.

Ugly lay in a wet circle, his back legs and lower back twisted grossly out of shape, a gaping tear in the white strip of fur that ran down his front. As I picked him up and tried to carry him home I could hear him wheezing and gasping, and could feel him struggling. I must be hurting him terribly I thought.

Then I felt a familiar tugging, sucking sensation on my ear- Ugly, in so much pain, suffering and obviously dying was trying to suckle my ear. I pulled him closer to me, and he bumped the palm of my hand with his head, then he turned his one golden eye towards me, and I could hear the distinct sound of purring. Even in the greatest pain, that ugly battled-scarred cat was asking only for a little affection, perhaps some compassion.

At that moment I thought Ugly was the most beautiful, loving creature I had ever seen. Never once did he try to bite or scratch me, or even try to get away from me, or struggle in any way. Ugly just looked up at me and completely trusting in me to relieve his pain.

Ugly died in my arms before I could get inside, but I sat and held him for a long time afterwards, thinking about how one scarred, deformed little stray could so alter my opinion about what it means to have true pureness of spirit, to love so totally and truly. Ugly taught me more about giving and compassion than a thousand books, lectures, or talk show specials ever could, and for that I will always be thankful.

He had been scarred on the outside, but I was scarred on the inside, and it was time for me to move on and learn to love truly and deeply. To give my total to those I cared for.

Many people want to be richer, more successful, well liked, and beautiful. But for me, I will always try to be Ugly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by moosicgawd View Post
    Every Monday for two years, a boy baked a girl cookies. This really did make her days easier to go by. Before to long, they began to have feelings for each other. As the end of their 8th grade year was coming to an end, and they were getting ready to go into high school they decided that they wanted to be with each other. The rest of that 8th grade year, they were with each other every day after school. Eventually, they had sex both of them losing their virginity. All the sudden, about a week into the summer, the girls father gets switched to Phineox, Arizona. This of course was heart breaking to the both of them. After about a year or so, the girls parents have decided to split up. A few days after this, the girls father begins to beat her, and the boy feels so helpless not being able to do anything to help the girl. The girl eventually calls the police on the the father and he goes off to prison.

Sad story, eh?
    so what happens to the girl??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    i fell in a hole
    and stayed there

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AdvanceReconCommando View Post
    i was once having sex, then my condom broke. D:
    uhmm...
    proof or gtfo.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    1 day i saw dead cat . :-(
    [ Useless space ]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilian Splasher View Post

uhmm...
    proof or gtfo.
    sure, let me reach back in time to that night and get it outta the trash.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AdvanceReconCommando View Post
    sure, let me reach back in time to that night and get it outta the trash.
    its all lies then.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilian Splasher View Post

its all lies then.
    sure. you think that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Another story.

You sit on your front porch, watching the street light across the street. It flickers once. It's 3:42 am and you just realized that even though your family loves you, the only thing you need is someone to care for, someone to love.

So you sit on your front porch, watching the light. You might have a drink or two, but you don't really need to. You watch the tree near the street light sway in the wind, scared of life.

You might have had a girl in your life once, but it soured and went wrong. It might have been your fault, but odds are that it wasn't. Odds are is that she dumped you, because being with you made her depressed. Then you realized that you just lost a great chance to change your life around.

So you sit outside on your front porch.
    You watch the street light across the street.
    You might shed a tear or two, but this isn't a physical sadness that can be purged.

This is a soul-crushing, black abyss kind of sadness. And you are scared and alone, and all you want is someone to look at you and say:

"Everything will be okay. Come with me."

Instead, you sit on your front porch.
    You watch the street light.
    And you die inside.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSnail View Post
    I wish to read them with my eyes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by (Corndog) View Post

lmao.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Why did they have to indicate who the guy was in the newspaper?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitekillr View Post
    Why was the girl even included in the picture?
    Did he not have a school photo?
    A picture by himself?
    -.-
    GTFO

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitekillr View Post
    So they can show the relationship, and what happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by jennajones View Post
    Why was the girl even included in the picture?
    Did he not have a school photo?
    A picture by himself?
    -.-

SMD TROLL
    [IMG]https://i283.photobucke*****m/albums/kk306/Leonscookies/WHORES2.png[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i767.photobucke*****m/albums/xx318/Fabzi3/lulznavi.png[/IMG]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast