Voters
36. This poll is closed
  • Endrit is a God

27 75.00%
  • Endrit is a God

9 25.00%

Threaded View

Thanks
    actually, i can speak perfect english. "sanchez" was a cover, a joke, presented to you by myself (ace76543), arun, timebeast, and iverson. (sorry guys, i'm bored of this 'being stupid' bit) anyway, you're an idiot.

by saying

but he didnt do anything to me or shit and most people want him out so thats fucked up

you're saying

he didn't do anything to me, and i think that, even though i admit i'm ignorant as fuck, i'm going to shoot off my opinion for all to see. It doesn't matter if i don't know the history of mpgh, it doesn't matter if i've never even seen him post; it doesn't matter that i know nothing about him, i'm still going to form a strong opinion on the subject, and i'm going to put in my 2 cents and do my part to fuck everything up

i've seen ignorant morons who think they know everything, therefore are overly opinionated; and i've seen people who know they're ignorant, and know their place. you're a different case. you KNOW you're ignorant as hell, but yet you still think it's ok to have an opinion on the subject, and what's more, you think your opinion is so valid, that it is to be used to alter the future of a site that is home to over 44,000 members.

the only conclusion i can come up with is that you're completely fucking retarded.

edit: oh, and unoriginal, that whole "gun to your head thing" is stale and unfunny
    Last edited by sanchez; 11-05-2007 at 07:42 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sanchez For This Useful Post:

Mexiforce (11-05-2007)