Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by PP_CrazyApple View Post
    There are alot of scripts to learn, many people can teach you. Theres no more need for it. Decrypting izeros mods... sad.
    Well excuse me, but i think Zero is actually the best guy who makes menus for .gsc scripts. Sorry Crazyapple, but you are beign a little ignorant. If YOU dont wanna decript his mod, well then why do you care?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PP_CrazyApple View Post
    There are alot of scripts to learn, many people can teach you. Theres no more need for it. Decrypting izeros mods... sad.
    Well, its good for understanding how it works and how its build....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Well, it sounds like you guys want to decrypt it so it sounds like I need to stop publicly releasing cool code. I try making bad-ass shit for you guys and it isn't used as an addon, only code. I don't create code just to have it leeched by others. The reason I want my menu to stay encrypted is because I spent forever learning how most of that worked, getting syntax correct, positioning menu, making it as nice as possible, and I do not want some n00b leechers name on it. It does things that are hard to accomplish, with ease.
    If you would like to have some of the code, PM me and I will GLADLY give it up, so long as I know you are not a n00b leecher.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by iZ3RO View Post
    Well, it sounds like you guys want to decrypt it so it sounds like I need to stop publicly releasing cool code. I try making bad-ass shit for you guys and it isn't used as an addon, only code. I don't create code just to have it leeched by others. The reason I want my menu to stay encrypted is because I spent forever learning how most of that worked, getting syntax correct, positioning menu, making it as nice as possible, and I do not want some n00b leechers name on it. It does things that are hard to accomplish, with ease.
    If you would like to have some of the code, PM me and I will GLADLY give it up, so long as I know you are not a n00b leecher.
    You are forgetting the most important thing in Coding. People that want to learn or get some codes for their own mod/future mods, dont want to put their names on it. And why do you really care if someone put their name on it? I mean, do you want to get reputation on Forums and game or you want to make something really cool that is Fun and useful? and also those people might even add more stuff to your mod to make it even more cool

for example, i made my Team Fortress 2 Mod, and you just got my idea and codes and made a new version. I wasnt really mad, but when someone does that to you you get pissed off? Man, thats why i didnt encrypted my mod, because i want people to get insipiration/codes/have fun

I dont care if i get rep or not, i care if people like my mod and actually use it. You should be honored that people want to release your mod somewhere else

PS: im not saying ill release it somewhere else...

Thanks
    z3ro stop being so paranoid people just want it to change some stuff as long as they give most credits to you why do u care it's for the community and if the person didnt change anything everybody will know i mean u already posted it. This would happen if it was not encrypted in the first place because now that it's encrypted some noobl eecher will decrypt it and then call it his own and u cant say it's yours because no1 has actually seen the code so ur actually at a loss. Please dont flame me plz.
    Last edited by soccerguy; 08-05-2010 at 10:24 AM.
    My Favorite Conversation Word For Word
    "Hey Geek Your So Retarded And Uncool!"
    "You May Think So Now But When I'm Making A Million Dollars A Year Doing This We'll See Who Actually Is Retarded"

GO GEEKS!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    There in-lies the problem. 90% of this community would leech it, remove my name, and call it their own. If that doesn't bother you, think about this: After the n00b got credit for it, he would begin to host more and more and eventually, all modding would be is ******s who don't know how to host, with sh*tty internet and terrible mods. Modding would cease to be entertaining if everyone with a computer hosted. It would all get old and no one would enjoy it.

--EDIT--
    Another reason I do not want this menu code leaked is because I am working on v3 at the moment.
    Version 3 will be open-source, if I cannot get it encrypted, and it has a BUNCH more shit in it.

New Pages:
    • DLC 1 Maps Page
    • DLC 2 Maps Page
    • Ban Function
    • Slay Function
    • Teleport Player to Admin
    • Teleport Admin to Player

If you would like to decrypt this go ahead, but know that doing so would cause me to not publicly release another admin menu for a LONG time. v3 would only be released to close, trusted friends who I know would not leak.
    Last edited by iZ3RO; 08-05-2010 at 12:18 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    There in-lies the problem. 90% of this community would leech it, remove my name, and call it their own. If that doesn't bother you, think about this: After the n00b got credit for it, he would begin to host more and more and eventually, all modding would be is ******s who don't know how to host, with sh*tty internet and terrible mods. Modding would cease to be entertaining if everyone with a computer hosted. It would all get old and no one would enjoy it.
    Hmmm... I agree with you. But probably 75% of the people registered on hacking forums dont even post, download hacks for free and have some fun. and if hacks doesnt work they finally post bitching about it. But, i THINK you know me, i think you know that i wont re-name your mod, i didnt do with your version of Team Fortress 2 and i wont do it here. I wont even get the whole script, i just want to see a few commands for probably MPGHnet or maybe even for my mods in the future. People who know me know that i always give credit. Im not a choob who goes to hacking website for free skills. I came to MPGH for knowledge over hacks and Computer technology(specially game scripts, which entertain me and probably you a lot)

Thanks
    Look, people encrypt mods because they put hardwork into them and wouldn't want it to be leeched.

People also decrypt mods to learn from them, but there are a few that would just leech the code like what iZ3RO said.

The encryption key is out there in the public, that said, if they can't code a decryption program for it, they shouldn't be using it.

Thanks

--EDIT--
    Another reason I do not want this menu code leaked is because I am working on v3 at the moment.
    Version 3 will be open-source, if I cannot get it encrypted, and it has a BUNCH more shit in it.

New Pages:
    • DLC 1 Maps Page
    • DLC 2 Maps Page
    • Ban Function
    • Slay Function
    • Teleport Player to Admin
    • Teleport Admin to Player

If you would like to decrypt this go ahead, but know that doing so would cause me to not publicly release another admin menu for a LONG time. v3 would only be released to close, trusted friends who I know would not leak.
    also if your on alteriw then you can't use encrypted mods for some unknown reason.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    This is known, and is not an issue aIW does not use ModLoaders encryption key, therefore does not allow encryption of mods.

Thanks
    This is quite suspicious, iZero is trying to keep his code so hard that i think he might stole it from someone else and dont want to loose respect now... no offence bro, but if ur scared of stealing ur work maybe u shouldn't public release it at the first place.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by zalew View Post
    This is quite suspicious, iZero is trying to keep his code so hard that i think he might stole it from someone else and dont want to loose respect now... no offence bro, but if ur scared of stealing ur work maybe u shouldn't public release it at the first place.
    Shut up choob..

If you don't have any proof get lost.
    [center]

Back in '10

Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
    Shut up choob..

If you don't have any proof get lost.
    Why so serious? Im just showing that the argument hes trying to keep his work safe might be used against him. Don't you people see this is pointless? He wasn't born with gsc script coding abilities and obviously was looking into someone elses work. And script-kiddies will always be hunting for credit, we all have to deal with them, thats nothing new. He should know that before releasing his work.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by zalew View Post
    Good point! Thank you Mr. Choob! You have opened my eyes!

@everyone-NOT-retarded:
    Due to multiple people trying to decrypt my shit and getting criticism, I have decided that although v3 WAS to be open-source, it will now not be released publicly. It will only be released to those I REALLY trust. I have a list of people.

LIST:
    • [CoD6HMod]iGhost
    • [CoD6HMod]Nukem (b0mber21)
    • {GEZ} Phantom (PhantomGamers)
    • SuperNovaAO

These are the only 4 people that I trust enough. If you would like to apply to be on the list, you can PM me, but thanks to choobs/leechers, I will not release v3 publicly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Good point! Thank you Mr. Choob! You have opened my eyes!

@everyone-NOT-retarded:
    Due to multiple people trying to decrypt my shit and getting criticism, I have decided that although v3 WAS to be open-source, it will now not be released publicly. It will only be released to those I REALLY trust. I have a list of people.

LIST:
    • [CoD6HMod]iGhost
    • [CoD6HMod]Nukem (b0mber21)
    • {GEZ} Phantom (PhantomGamers)
    • SuperNovaAO

These are the only 4 people that I trust enough. If you would like to apply to be on the list, you can PM me, but thanks to choobs/leechers, I will not release v3 publicly.
    I tottaly agree with you..

And I am not saying this because I want on the list..

I have no idea what are you gusy talking about..

However..

/closed
    [center]

Back in '10

Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12