Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sanchez View Post
    no. everyone who is unintelligent is a moron
    I covet your chiwawa pancake.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    I don't think so; but I need another post form him.
    14? you are a little fag
    I wish to be a .......

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Timebeast View Post
    Seriously? What is it with MPGH attracting all of the stupid people? Everyone here is a fucking moron save for a few people. Those people are Myself, Ace, Kanna, Ted, Dave, Arun, Iverson, Beer, IET and maybe some others that I've forgotten. Everyone else spells like

"o hai hru 2dy? i juts got my reprot crad in teh mail, it ses taht i flail engrish an math buh iss ok cuz i gots mpgh to cher me up."

You fucking people need dictionaries, thesauruses and fucking stacks of books to read. READING IS GOOD FOR YOU, ASSHOLES. TRY IT. STOP SITTING YOUR FAT LAZY ASSES INFRONT OF YOUR COMPUTERS FOR 21 HOURS A DAY TELLING PEOPLE WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED AT SCHOOL TODAY.

WE DON'T CARE!

If you believe you are worthy of my NOT stupid list, please feel free to post here with an intelligent, coherent statement that proves to me, and the other smart people that you, in fact are as smart as you believe. If your statement makes sense but isn't the slightest bit intelligent, have no fear, you will not be placed on my wall of shame, however, if you pull some shit out of your ass about how smart you think you might be, say goodbye to your good standing, and say hello to the stupid list.

More people who AREN'T stupid:

NeedHacksBad
    Tom (AznHeat)
    chc18

People who are most definitely stupid:

Gourav
    Mike Green Day (Death God)
    Jetamay
    condor01
    -LuBr1c0n-
    1h1a1i

Pseudo Intellectuals:

Haxer76
    gunny01
    Jeckels

New and revised, re-created with the purpose of promoting change. That's right, I ask that you try to spell and speak normally. This is an English forum, therefore, if you do not speak English, GTFO the General section.
    u are also a moron who just flame around and feel like u are better than others (at least u are better than gourav xD) ...................................

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    Hey YOU 8 year old. Stop fucking use asterisks. As you can see you can say fucking.

And I am smarter than you. You are just a dumbass who will do nothing valuable and should not have been given a right to live.

Have fun at Walmart you ******...

You ignorant bastard. You realize...oh wait no you don't. Just GTFO.
    What's up with you and fuckin Walmart
    Are you fuckin advertising or some shit?
    I mean it was funny but holy shit use some other jokes
    Yes that guy is a douchebag but insult him in a better way then that

Thanks
    You are all 13 years old faggets you sit at the computer and think that if you have 2,000 posts it means that you are cool or some thing? for me it only means that you don't have a life!! you are all little nerds who don't have a girl friend, didn't have a girl friend and wouldn't EVER have a girl friend and you will stay virgins watching hentai unit you will die
    I wish to be a .......

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pepolshet View Post
    You are all 13 years old faggets you sit at the computer and think that if you have 2,000 posts it means that you are cool or some thing? for me it only means that you don't have a life!! you are all little nerds who don't have a girl friend, didn't have a girl friend and wouldn't EVER have a girl friend and you will stay virgins watching hentai unit you will die
    i'm 16, actually. but i'm not ashamed to say it. you know why? i'm evidently smarter than you. you're fucking pathetic. you're like what? 20? 30? and you sit at your computer flaming teenagers and preteens. does it make you feel like a big man? do you feel better about your apparently pathetic, microsm of an existance to splay malformed, incomprehensable sentances across the internet? i have a girlfriend, am not a virgin, i'm smarter than you, AND GUESS WHAT? I'M STILL ON THE INTERNET!

go die in a fire

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    ALL of us aren't 13 years of age, so get your facts right. I have 2000+ posts, but I don't think by having a high post count, it makes me cool or better than others. You're the one that is "trying" to "act" cool by posting crap like this:
    Kanna you f**king 8 year old gay go fuck yourself you f**king fagget people with gay avatars like yours always think that they are the smartest unit i hit them with my metal baseball bet and scramble there brains on the floor
    This doesn't make you look or sound cool. Just someone that is trying to act all big on the internet, but infact is sounding like a complete moron. Also, that word you keep using "think". Why don't you actually THINK before you post, and stop "thinking" you know everything about the people on this forum, because you don't know anything about anyone here.

Thanks
    i have a girlfriend, am not a virgin, i'm smarter than you, AND GUESS WHAT? I'M STILL ON THE INTERNET!
    EPIC LOL!!!!!!

Wrong, wrong, Maybe so, True.

Sowwy, you're just a permanently-high loser ace!
    HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THE 25th??? WE HAVEN'T!
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Timebeast wanted perma since he can't flame anymore.
    LMAO...
    [IMG]https://i76.photobucke*****m/albums/j2/The_Enigma_photos/geistHunter.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i10.photobucke*****m/albums/a141/popsumbong/BEERHUNTER.gif[/IMG]
    Teh Beer Seeker

Obviously the best impersonation of David Hasselhoff.

Thanks
    i'm 16, actually. but i'm not ashamed to say it. you know why? i'm evidently smarter than you. you're fucking pathetic. you're like what? 20? 30? and you sit at your computer flaming teenagers and preteens. does it make you feel like a big man? do you feel better about your apparently pathetic, microsm of an existance to splay malformed, incomprehensable sentances across the internet? i have a girlfriend, am not a virgin, i'm smarter than you, AND GUESS WHAT? I'M STILL ON THE INTERNET!

go die in a fire
    Actually i'm only 17 and i don't think that flaming makes me a man so you can suck my white-chocolate big hairy balls
    Last edited by pepolshet; 11-12-2007 at 07:25 AM.
    I wish to be a .......

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by supsupsup View Post
    What's up with you and fuckin Walmart
    Are you fuckin advertising or some shit?
    I mean it was funny but holy shit use some other jokes
    Yes that guy is a douchebag but insult him in a better way then that
    I used it twice. You are a failure at life. Thx for posting.

~
    Oh and pepol, if you're 17...why the fuck are you even here than?

Do you flaming actually helps? Do you think you can actually destroy someone emotionally with posts on the -internet-?

You two are retarded enough to be that old, with the fact that you have no intelligence for your age, and you are bickering with a 14 year old on a hacking forum.
    Last edited by Inna; 11-12-2007 at 02:57 PM.

Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Thanks
    Actually i'm only 17 and i don't think that flaming makes me a man so you can suck my white-chocolate big hairy balls
    And what exactly compels you to go to this website be a hypocrite?

You say that we all have no lives

but you come to MPGH just to replace the utter feeling of seclusion of your peers

You get shunned every day, don't you?

I always see little ******s like you in the corner, looking around at all the happy people

And then you're all excited to come home every day to see if anyone's replied to your thread

My little brother's just like you

Except he isn't a 17 year old fagget who tries to humor himself by flaming others

And people wonder why nerds get picked on so much

Thanks
    I'm not sure if you just love judging people or what... but did it ever occur to you that this isn't your forum to run? It's a public forum for everyone to use, whether you like them or not. It's not your place to tell someone when they need to shut up for being stupid. I know you hate me, I'm not sure why, maybe because I don't hate gourav and you do. But you really give people a lot of reasons to hate you too, just because you use proper grammar and are friends with the "power figures" doesn't make you a good person. I know I'm a smart person but I just wanted to see if you'll use fair judgment and put me on the smart list even though you unfairly despise me... I don't use proper grammar or spelling in 99% of my posts but thats just because i don't feel like spending the extra time just to type out each individual word. like ur and i dont put ' in im and i dont capitalize ever...but i make sure people know what im trying to say

I've got no problem with you. I wish i knew what your problem was though.

Thanks
    You bumped a really old topic.

Thanks
    cuz im an idiot and didnt look at the time stamps, sorry lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raster Burn View Post
    cuz im an idiot and didnt look at the time stamps, sorry lol
    Yeah, you are an idiot, and that's why I don't like you. Had it ever occurred to you that I don't give two shits what other people think about me? I know I'm an asshole and I don't need you to tell me. If I actually cared what people thought of me, I'd be an emotional train wreck. I didn't say you couldn't say what you want, and I respect your right to speak freely, and if I weren't so lazy, I would add you to the smart list just because I'm not biased based on who I like and who I don't. You're an idiot for thinking that capitalizing words and using commas, periods and apostrophes takes up extra time posting. When you can type 95+ wpm, it's instinctive and the time it takes to press the shift key is negligible.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast