Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Lightbulb i need someone who codes

ok.
    i've figured this much out on my own about this mscvr100.dll thing
    that alot of games use alot of the same graphic and coding programs right???
    but i also know that some of these other games come with a shit ton of .dlls

is it possible that some of the .dll problems that seem to have no obvious fix have something to do with the shit ton of .dll's that come with these games???

if you have multiple games and you're trying to hack one i would really really advize you go into you're system32(and/or sysWOW64) folder n check out if any of these have the same or similar names or if you're more advanced a hacker look at the codes on more common .dlls (graphics sound etc)

this part is the help(i know you're thinkin i keep postin in the wrong section)
    but i don't know enough about coding to look into this
    but is there a way to tweek these mscvr100.dlls's or any hacking .dll to make them less common???
    cuz from what i have been able to gather alot of these games that use hackshield as hackin defense have really similar coding to bypass it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    lol wtf are you trying to do...if you change the dll it wont work for what its meant to do, give resources to programs. If you mess with it, you'll basically fuck a lot of shit up