Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Thanks
    im here cause i got 1 more hour of work and im out of here. I go home to my awesome house and make love to my sexy wife.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by icuigorz View Post
    I haven't been proved wrong in anyway. The bible is true 100% and I stand my ground. You can't prove it wrong and no one else cant either. You can laugh and criticize all you want. Just because you say im mentally retarded doesn't mean a damned thing.
    Ok if we can't prove it wrong, what can you do it prove that it is true? I don't get how its true since most of the bible was written um maybe AT LEAST 100 years after Jesus' death and all, i dont know about you, but seeing that most people lived to only be like 35 years old, atleast two generations passed before it was written
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    I haven't been proved wrong in anyway. The bible is true 100% and I stand my ground. You can't prove it wrong and no one else cant either. You can laugh and criticize all you want. Just because you say im mentally retarded doesn't mean a damned thing.
    1. no one has talked to god. ever. therefore no one can prove that he exists
    2. it's a well known fact that the bible was written as a book of morals, not of facts
    3. i just did what you said was impossible, which renders your opinion moot
    4. even though i just did, i don't have to prove anything. the burden is on you to prove yourself RIGHT, the fact that you use circular logic just proves that you have no firm grasp on your opinion

Thanks
    im here cause i got 1 more hour of work and im out of here. I go home to my awesome house and make love to my sexy wife.
    That's nice. Ace, Iverson and I also happen to have awesome houses, definitely more awesome than yours. We may be too young to get married, but we have more bitches than you can count with your fingers...not that you could count with your fingers anyways seeing as you can only count to 4. Think before posting about your awesome house and sexy wife, cause our money could make her leave you. lololololololol.

Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Timebeast View Post
    That's nice. Ace, Iverson and I also happen to have awesome houses, definitely more awesome than yours. We may be too young to get married, but we have more bitches than you can count with your fingers...not that you could count with your fingers anyways seeing as you can only count to 4. Think before posting about your awesome house and sexy wife, cause our money could make her leave you. lololololololol.
    what about tom?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    Ok if we can't prove it wrong, what can you do it prove that it is true? I don't get how its true since most of the bible was written um maybe AT LEAST 100 years after Jesus' death and all, i dont know about you, but seeing that most people lived to only be like 35 years old, atleast two generations passed before it was written
    I don't know how to prove it. I just know its true.

Come down to Bothell, in fact I'll invite you to my church up in Lynnwood. Its run by Youth and its doing great. We started 5 months ago. we grew from a small group of 20, now we have a couple hundred in attendance.

We were praying every friday for exactly $100k because we are trying to purchase a building for the church and guess what.. miracles do happen. Some millionaire guy came by and said, God told him to give us 100K. If that isn't God, then who? Just luck?

PM me, and i will give you the address, we meet every friday and sunday.
    Its primarly youth. mostly young couples, married couples, we listen to and rock out to a lot of hillsong.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    what about tom?
    Tom too, and all the money he's made from EMOSpace.

Thanks
    lol. you have no idea who your talking to. i dont even want to waste my breath on this one.

Thanks

Come down to Bothell, in fact I'll invite you to my church up in Lynnwood. Its run by Youth and its doing great. We started 5 months ago. we grew from a small group of 20, now we have a couple hundred in attendance.

We were praying every friday for exactly $100k because we are trying to purchase a building for the church and guess what.. miracles do happen. Some millionaire guy came by and said, God told him to give us 100K. If that isn't God, then who? Just luck?

Its primarly youth. mostly young couples, married couples, we listen to and rock out to a lot of hillsong.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks
    you have a wife, and you're here? you pay for hacks? and you're BRAGGING about it?

LOL

oh, and you know what? i probably have a nicer house than you; at 16, i can make 30 dollars an hour, hence can probably get a better job than you, and haha, you're married. i get to get drunk and have sex with different chicks every week

Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Thanks
    Tom too, and all the money he's made from EMOSpace.
    Correction: Rapist/MolestationSpace

Thanks
    lol oops

triple post because i can

edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Correction: Rapist/MolestationSpace

prick

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    you have a wife, and you're here? you pay for hacks? and you're BRAGGING about it?

LOL

oh, and you know what? i probably have a nicer house than you; at 16, i can make 30 dollars an hour, hence can probably get a better job than you, and haha, you're married. i get to get drunk and have sex with different chicks every week
    30 an hour? I only do 9 an hour

=0 Ace playa playa

Thanks

Bullshit. There is no god.

[IMG]https://i22.photobucke*****m/albums/b342/Swiftswitchmyfriendarearetard6gp.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post

LOL

yep, i got married young. i build custom computers as a side business, I am a comp engineer at a software company, and I am a stock day trader. Im averaging $500 a day this month. but i dont wanna brag about who has the better life and shit.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast