Thread: There is a God

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gunny101 View Post
    So Ace, your whole life is telling people that they are always wrong and your always right. Btw, check your other post you spelled jist, which should be gist. All I ever see you do is act like a tough guy and think your all that telling people off... And I bet you will start making fun of me for this post just because you probably get bullied in real life. You find relief by coming here and bullying all the members. 0wned.
    oh wow. big man is trying to tell ME what MY life is. yes because everyone knows you know the exact details of everyone's life. you think you can do a psych analysis on someone over the internet? if you think you can put me down with your malformed, childish rants, you're sorely mistaken. stop being a pseudo-intellectual. you have no idea how dumb you sound.

i don't make fun of people, dipshit. i tell people they're idiots. there's a difference.

you wanna do psych analyses? fine.

You're a fucking loser, and you fail at everything you do. you know how i know? you pay for hacks. you pay. for hacks. for online games. that means

1. you're too stupid to do it yourself
    2. you're too lazy to learn to do it yourslef
    3. you don't know the value of a dollar
    4. you suck at video games

there. see how wrong i am? see how much of an idiot i look like while doing that? that's how you look. good job.

i don't act tough. never once have i acted tough over the internet. that's fucking stupid. i'm telling you where you went wrong. i don't think i'm "all that". i know my place. i don't flame everyone, do i? it's obvious to anyone with an iq over 15 that i'm not bullying people. you, apparently, do not fall into the group.

what i do:
    "your statements are untrue, these are the reasons why."
    *moron persists*
    "here are more reasons why your statements are untrue, you're also an idiot for denying facts"

bullying:
    "ur stupid lul. cuz u are. im gonna find out where u live and throw rocks at ur house."

and finally, what you're doing (trying to act smarter than you really are):
    "i think i'm going to lash out, unprovoked, at one of the more prominent members of the forums, hoping to bring him down in some way. oh wait, he's pretty smart, so, being the idiot that i am, i'm going to try and act smart while throwing a bunch of bullshit at him, hoping he won't see through it.

Btw, check your other post you spelled jist, which should be gist.
    so? so the fuck what? i spelled one word wrong. wow, you sure got me

So Ace, your whole life is telling people that they are always wrong and your always right. Btw, check your other post you spelled jist, which should be gist. All I ever see you do is act like a tough guy and think your all that telling people off... And I bet you will start making fun of me for this post just because you probably get bullied in real life. You find relief by coming here and bullying all the members. 0wned.
    oh wait

edit:

That was one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.

THAT'S bullying. kanna was right, moron. saying owned just proves that you're concieted and arrogant.
    Last edited by ace76543; 11-21-2007 at 04:15 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ace76543 For This Useful Post:

August2007 (11-21-2007),Mexiforce (11-21-2007)

Thanks
    I think you do? Why do you care so much if I spell it with a 0. You just have to post about something. Don't change the subject by saying what mpgh
    "used to be" idiot. I was talking about in real life. Ace probably gets bullied then cries, comes to his computer and feels better about himself when he flames people on this forum.

EDIT- Probably similar to you, especially when you thought you were cool posting an image of a knife that you got from Google claiming you had it in real life and would stab me with.
    Go find that knife on Google you fucking prick. That's my knife and you're welcome to come and see for yourself. And I know Ace doesn't get bullied IRL you fucking asshole, he and I grew up together, and I can tell you he and I both know several ways to kill someone with our hands. Pray to your fucking douche bag God that I don't ever find out who you are, because so help me.

Oh, and just to let you know, I've seen Ace in fights, not once has he ever cried, and not once has he ever lost, so gg starting shit.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Timebeast View Post
    Go find that knife on Google you fucking prick. That's my knife and you're welcome to come and see for yourself. And I know Ace doesn't get bullied IRL you fucking asshole, he and I grew up together, and I can tell you he and I both know several ways to kill someone with our hands. Pray to your fucking douche bag God that I don't ever find out who you are, because so help me.

Oh, and just to let you know, I've seen Ace in fights, not once has he ever cried, and not once has he ever lost, so gg starting shit.
    Internets.

Serious business.

Thanks
    I think you do? Why do you care so much if I spell it with a 0. You just have to post about something. Don't change the subject by saying what mpgh
    "used to be" idiot. I was talking about in real life. Ace probably gets bullied then cries, comes to his computer and feels better about himself when he flames people on this forum.

EDIT- Probably similar to you, especially when you thought you were cool posting an image of a knife that you got from Google claiming you had it in real life and would stab me with.
    what the hell? you're fucking sad. if you have nothing constructive to post, then roll over like the bitch you are. sure i'm immoral, but at least i'm not a retard about it. i used to like you gunny, now you've proven yourself to be another 12 year old ****** who can't think of anything to flame about, so you pull bullshit out of your ass.

i honestly don't know what to say. you're just too stupid. it's pathetic. i'm honestly at a loss for words. you're THAT stupid. are you proud?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    JJJJJJJJJJJJEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUS CHRIST, We should make a rule, no more posts containing 'god'. This bullshit has been going on for weeks, just drop the fucking thing.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 11-21-2007 at 05:47 PM.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    JJJJJJJJJJJJEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUS CHRIST, We should make a rule, no mmore posts containing 'god'. This bullshit has been going on for weeks, just drop the fucking thing.
    If you can't say God, then you can't say Jesus Christ either, so stfu and gtfo.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    =/ Good point, but I still think that we just need to stop debating about this. Who ever brought it up, clearly was not thinking of what issues it may cause on these forums.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    Ace, you seem like a Cool guy. I have no problem with you, I would just like if I got a little more Respect, and In turn I will Respect you more too.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chc18 View Post
    Ace, you seem like a Cool guy. I have no problem with you, I would just like if I got a little more Respect.
    Then stop talking about God and how great he is, because we don't believe in him and we don't care to read about it.

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    Then stop talking about God and how great he is, because we don't believe in him and we don't care to read about it.
    That's Fair, I will keep my Opinions to myself.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chc18 View Post
    That's Fair, I will keep my Opinions to myself.
    Then we'll call a truce and I will no longer bash your beliefs so long as you promise to keep them to yourself, which you did, therefore I have no problem with you.

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    Then we'll call a truce and I will no longer bash your beliefs so long as you promise to keep them to yourself, which you did, therefore I have no problem with you.
    Ok deal.

Ace, can we do the Same?

Thanks
    i don't flame anyone who doesn't act like a douche. that goes for everyone

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    i don't flame anyone who doesn't act like a douche. that goes for everyone
    I was asking that if you will respect me, and I will respect you too. Can we be friends and stop hating each other?

Thanks
    that's pretty much what i said

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast