Thread: There is a God

Threaded View

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gunny101 View Post
    So Ace, your whole life is telling people that they are always wrong and your always right. Btw, check your other post you spelled jist, which should be gist. All I ever see you do is act like a tough guy and think your all that telling people off... And I bet you will start making fun of me for this post just because you probably get bullied in real life. You find relief by coming here and bullying all the members. 0wned.
    oh wow. big man is trying to tell ME what MY life is. yes because everyone knows you know the exact details of everyone's life. you think you can do a psych analysis on someone over the internet? if you think you can put me down with your malformed, childish rants, you're sorely mistaken. stop being a pseudo-intellectual. you have no idea how dumb you sound.

i don't make fun of people, dipshit. i tell people they're idiots. there's a difference.

you wanna do psych analyses? fine.

You're a fucking loser, and you fail at everything you do. you know how i know? you pay for hacks. you pay. for hacks. for online games. that means

1. you're too stupid to do it yourself
    2. you're too lazy to learn to do it yourslef
    3. you don't know the value of a dollar
    4. you suck at video games

there. see how wrong i am? see how much of an idiot i look like while doing that? that's how you look. good job.

i don't act tough. never once have i acted tough over the internet. that's fucking stupid. i'm telling you where you went wrong. i don't think i'm "all that". i know my place. i don't flame everyone, do i? it's obvious to anyone with an iq over 15 that i'm not bullying people. you, apparently, do not fall into the group.

what i do:
    "your statements are untrue, these are the reasons why."
    *moron persists*
    "here are more reasons why your statements are untrue, you're also an idiot for denying facts"

bullying:
    "ur stupid lul. cuz u are. im gonna find out where u live and throw rocks at ur house."

and finally, what you're doing (trying to act smarter than you really are):
    "i think i'm going to lash out, unprovoked, at one of the more prominent members of the forums, hoping to bring him down in some way. oh wait, he's pretty smart, so, being the idiot that i am, i'm going to try and act smart while throwing a bunch of bullshit at him, hoping he won't see through it.

Btw, check your other post you spelled jist, which should be gist.
    so? so the fuck what? i spelled one word wrong. wow, you sure got me

So Ace, your whole life is telling people that they are always wrong and your always right. Btw, check your other post you spelled jist, which should be gist. All I ever see you do is act like a tough guy and think your all that telling people off... And I bet you will start making fun of me for this post just because you probably get bullied in real life. You find relief by coming here and bullying all the members. 0wned.
    oh wait

edit:

That was one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.

THAT'S bullying. kanna was right, moron. saying owned just proves that you're concieted and arrogant.
    Last edited by ace76543; 11-21-2007 at 04:15 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ace76543 For This Useful Post:

August2007 (11-21-2007),Mexiforce (11-21-2007)