Thread: Jeremywilms

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    =/ Hes okay. Just mean sometimes. "JEREMY WHATs YOUR STEAM PASS" "JEREMY WHATS URE RS PASS" "SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

*edit*
    Hey, Gourav. Don't belive any of that shit he said about me. I read it myself. I live in a box, were I think I can fly. I'm addicted to a monkey. And i'm a noob. With a fucked avatar and sig. Thats my old account. And that account is fucked up. But I want it back because it has my real first name in it. Which is alot better then a cover-up of jetamay. People make fun of me. Jetagay..>=(
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 12-04-2007 at 08:38 PM.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    lol blackpkster is bullying you? say bye bye to mpgh, blackpkster

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    lol blackpkster is bullying you? say bye bye to mpgh, blackpkster
    Jeremy is just a pussy. Even if he was my friend I'd fucking smash pkster's face in. Remember that white kid at my school that got smashed I told you about? His blood is on my locker. Anyways, I saw him today at the bus stop picking up chunks of ice trying to smash them, and I just pictured me doing the same thing, only the ice was replaced with the kid's head. And so anyone can paint a clear picture of what I would do if someone bullied me, lol.

Thanks
    i want to hurt someone

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    it not really worth getting a criminal record over someone you dont like
    last time i got in a fight there was a lock on the floor i picked it up and smashed the other guys head in with it
    fucker went to the police for that i got 24 hours of community service and a 9 o' clock curfew(for 1 year) they call my home to see if i am here or not every few hours its spouse to end next year D:

anyways getting bullied smile and pretend to ignore them it works

Thanks
    people are scared to bully me. it kind of sucks. no one picks fights with me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Everybody loves me

Jeremy Wilms

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    Everybody loves me

Jeremy Wilms
    MySpace.com - jeremy wilms - Brooklyn - Americana / Jazz / Other - www.myspace.com/jeremywilms

thats some good muzic

tom told me all about you on myspace

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Jerm what the hell I did NOT bully you. I HIT you. Did I beat you up? NO. (yes, that was me) WTF I thought it was violent fun, like my friends always have... Sorry if you hated it THAT much. Plus, you freaking GAVE me the RS pass that time, after I begged you...

And you GAVE me your password for all accounts, (the 511 thingamajig), AND you gave me your pass for MPGH, but sorry but I still don't remember why I changed the password.... anyways, I'll change it and give it back, but it's pointless, because for some reason the e-mail change authorization mail isn't coming, so you try it.

THERE. THAT'S THE TRUTH.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    So what's your point? Why are you actually apologizing on MPGH?

Thanks
    Some chinky fucker stepped on my brand new Circas on the bus today, then looked at me but didn't say sorry, so I gave him the dirtiest look possible and said "You fucking asshole." loud enough for everyone to hear. He went to the front door where the driver is and rang the bell to get off at the next stop lolololol.

BUT I STILL HAVE HIS FUCKING MUDDY FOOTPRINT ON MY BLACK SUEDE SHOES GOD FUCKING DAMNIT :@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. KK calm down. You missunderstood. I never said your a bad friend. Your a good friend =D. Sorry. Gosh. How the fuck did we get so off topic.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. KK calm down. I'm done. Your just a little rough sometimes. I never said your a bad friend. Your a good friend.
    STOP I DON'T WANT TO HEAR MORE OF YOUR ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP.

Thanks
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. KK calm down. I'm done. Your just a little rough sometimes. I never said your a bad friend. Your a good friend.
    I'm sorry?

I HAVE
    FUCKING MUD ON BLACK MOTHER FUCKING SUEDE SHOES GOD DAMNIT! SUEDE SHOES! HAVE YOU ANY IDEA HOW HARD IT IS TO CLEAN THAT?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    STOP I DON'T WANT TO HEAR MORE OF YOUR ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP.
    SHUT THE FUCK UP. Hes a good friend. The only one that hasn't gone all emo on me. Sorry Blackbkerstr. GUYZ its a fucking weekend. Lets just kill this fucking topic. Sorry kanna =(

Again timebeast. Sorry =P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast