42 33.07%

Thread: What are you?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

What are you?

Waaaah.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Oh my god you guys don't get the picture that your vote has no effect your president has no effect. Liberal of conservative what's the fucking point?
    You don't have freedom, we just work for Capitalism's way we the middle class work for them they provide us certain rights we pay them tax in return.

Whats the fucking difference in the days when kingdoms ruled and today when these governments rule? Its the same shit in a modern way

Face it Idiotic fake freedom believers you play no part in this worlds actions you just give it your hard labor you are actually a nobody

And to all members please don't bother arguing with my statement if you agree then agree if you disagree then fuck off

3. The Following User Says Thank You to <sniper> For This Useful Post:

forthewin123 (08-27-2008)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Your statement is full of flaws.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by <sniper> View Post
    Oh my god you guys don't get the picture that your vote has no effect your president has no effect. Liberal of conservative what's the fucking point?
    You don't have freedom, we just work for Capitalism's way we the middle class work for them they provide us certain rights we pay them tax in return.

Whats the fucking difference in the days when kingdoms ruled and today when these governments rule? Its the same shit in a modern way

Face it Idiotic fake freedom believers you play no part in this worlds actions you just give it your hard labor you are actually a nobody

And to all members please don't bother arguing with my statement if you agree then agree if you disagree then fuck off
    People died a vary painful death so you cold vote. Use the damn right for Christ sake. Everyones vote counts.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 12-16-2007 at 07:42 PM.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks

why shouldn't we argue? because you're a fucking idiot and your statement is too easily disproven?

Error: the system has detected that you are gay
    Thanks

I totally agree with you <sniper> since America is a capitlistic nation. America projects an image of a totalatarian views and they spread shit load of propaganda on the media.

And Arun he does sound like he has some flaws on his statement but you have to see what he's talking about.
    To Ace your a person just like the rest of the world. Why i doubt you have studied a history book maybe a period of history class might of helped

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by g36gunner View Post
    I totally agree with you <sniper> since America is a capitlistic nation. America projects an image of a totalatarian views and they spread shit load of propaganda on the media.

And Arun he does sound like he has some flaws on his statement but you have to see what he's talking about.
    To Ace your a person just like the rest of the world. Why i doubt you have studied a history book maybe a period of history class might of helped
    May the ignorant flock together.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    It's easy to say that, but are you one to speak?
    Have you lived in a communist nation? Have you visited one?

Maybe the fact that the government can block any site they want in countries other than the US they want...

You take it for granted, yet you have no idea.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    It's easy to say that, but are you one to speak?
    Have you lived in a communist nation? Have you visited one?

Maybe the fact that the government can block any site they want in countries other than the US they want...

You take it for granted, yet you have no idea.
    Ok so lets say i go out protesting against the government in a peaceful matter , And what happens i become a person on Americas terrorism suspicion list and they slap the patriot act on me and i ignore their Bullshit i continue the next day protesting i get shipped to Guantanamo bay. Lets face it this country and others are the same bag of shit.

And your telling me Going around fucking around the world based on corporate decisions is okay ? Dude i never seen China start a war just because they thought another nation was a "terrorist". I never seen Russia Explode an atomic bomb on another nation just becuase they didn't follow Communism

How come since the formation of the United States Of America they have been involved in ALL conflicts except African affairs because their racist ass dont give a shit because they are blacks .
    And now the Us went to fuck around with a gang of arabs "Al CIA da" oh my Bad "al queda" blew up sorry crashed via airplane to their tallest buildings.By starting wars with nations.

Im gonna say it straight forward Hillary will be President they will start another war with Iran and remember i said this so all you people feel stupid when it happens in front of you.

Please my point is have an open mind think about the world by yourself and lets see how logic works out with you. Some of you get the idea that i don't like americans, dudes just because i don't like this government doesn't mean i hate this nation i live here too. Please don't be aggressive and type random shits and start flaming me this is my perspective towards the world it wont effect you so live with it. I know certain people on this forum uses their brains and knows how to express themselves with writing posts.

Thank You and enjoy the "New World Order"

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to <sniper> For This Useful Post:

g36gunner (12-17-2007),sharmar1 (02-02-2008),venoth69 (12-17-2007)

Thanks
    Aurn never said shit about protesting, and I'd like you to give me one example of when anyone was shipped out to Guantanamo for protesting in a peaceful manner, you stupid fuck. There's an amendment, (don't remember which) that says as long as you do whatever your doing in a peaceful manner, they can't do jack shit.

You're fucking stupid.

Why should you know? Are you Some Kind of Sick Pedophilic Child?
    Thanks
    They dropped an atomic bomb as a very, very, severe form of saying, "fuck, go away because we have more of these goddamn bombs" so that you can live in peace. They went to war with Iraq for two things, Bush wanted to finish the war that his daddy started and two, they made war for profit in this sense.
    "Haha we american politicians want to make more money! Let us go to war with Iraq! We can sell them guns so they can fight our soldiers with them! Haha will we become rich!"
    Sure it isn't quite like that but sure, they're making money right now...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Ok so lets say i go out protesting against the government in a peaceful matter , And what happens i become a person on Americas terrorism suspicion list and they slap the patriot act on me and i ignore their Bullshit i continue the next day protesting i get shipped to Guantanamo bay. Lets face it this country and others are the same bag of shit.

And your telling me Going around fucking around the world based on corporate decisions is okay ? Dude i never seen China start a war just because they thought another nation was a "terrorist". I never seen Russia Explode an atomic bomb on another nation just becuase they didn't follow Communism

How come since the formation of the United States Of America they have been involved in ALL conflicts except African affairs because their racist ass dont give a shit because they are blacks .
    And now the Us went to fuck around with a gang of arabs "Al CIA da" oh my Bad "al queda" blew up sorry crashed via airplane to their tallest buildings.By starting wars with nations.

Im gonna say it straight forward Hillary will be President they will start another war with Iran and remember i said this so all you people feel stupid when it happens in front of you.

Please my point is have an open mind think about the world by yourself and lets see how logic works out with you. Some of you get the idea that i don't like americans, dudes just because i don't like this government doesn't mean i hate this nation i live here too. Please don't be aggressive and type random shits and start flaming me this is my perspective towards the world it wont effect you so live with it. I know certain people on this forum uses their brains and knows how to express themselves with writing posts.

Thank You and enjoy the "New World Order"
    First of all, it's illegal during certain periods of war time to protest the warm and to some extent, it's valid. I think that the Patriot Act is a direct violation of the constitution, but it doesn't mean that America is EVIL, and we have no freedom. Right now, a law is trying to be passed that bans Incandescent Light Bulbs... Does it mean that we have no freedom? No, it means the country is trying to look out for our best interest, regardless if it is right or wrong. No one says shit about banning Abestos...

We have no proof that it was a corporate decision.. China starts wars with Japan, regardless of Terrorism, and the US isn't the ONLY defending themselves from terrorists. The Afghanistan invasion was necessary, and Bush and Co. are basically starting a war IMO to start a new Crusade. But does that mean we have no freedom? It's the republicans that fuck up this nation, and everything. If Capitalism was a pest, why is it that a person can go from rags to riches and even become president of the United States? Must be that ancient heredity rule, huh...

America is involved, ever heard about Darfur? Yeah, the CIA blew up the Twin Towers... As Bill Maher said, While watching it live on TV, you must of thought when the plane crashed into the tower... If you thought that's what blew up the tower.... LOL, conspiracy much?

Ok, well, if Hillary doesn't get the Democratic nomination or win the presidential election, you will have to shut the fuck up for life, alright? All these other candidates (Congressmen, Generals, Billionaires, Mayors, etc) just run for the fun of it, right?) I don't doubt the fact that Hillary wants war in Iran, but she has Good Ol' Bill to keep her in check. You must think all these politicians want is America destroyed, huh? You must be the only one who thinks another war will kill the economy...

The problem with you people are that you are all the same, when Hillary doesn't win, I will shove it in your face, and you will go on pretending nothing happened... It's the same with creationists..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by tednugent View Post
    Aurn never said shit about protesting, and I'd like you to give me one example of when anyone was shipped out to Guantanamo for protesting in a peaceful manner, you stupid fuck. There's an amendment, (don't remember which) that says as long as you do whatever your doing in a peaceful manner, they can't do jack shit.

You're fucking stupid.
    Hmm I never said Arun said anything about protesting I gave it as and example
    Quote Originally Posted by tednugent
    you stupid fuck
    . What do you know about the patriot act what do you know about Guantanamo bay.Have you studied it examine the things I talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by tednugent
    you stupid fuck
    Look at your manner of a normal debate. If you wanted to really insult me, you would use some facts and slam it on my face. By calling me a "stupid fuck" is showing me how unintelligent ignorant your brain is.

By posting this you have only proven to me you hardly know about world events that you're just a little kid who thinks he knows shit but actually is simply clueless . Do me a favor don't post again your wasting your time and wasting mines for making me read it .

Thank You, May you gain more knowledge so it wont make you look as dumb as you are right now

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    First of all, it's illegal during certain periods of war time to protest the warm and to some extent, it's valid. I think that the Patriot Act is a direct violation of the constitution, but it doesn't mean that America is EVIL, and we have no freedom. Right now, a law is trying to be passed that bans Incandescent Light Bulbs... Does it mean that we have no freedom? No, it means the country is trying to look out for our best interest, regardless if it is right or wrong. No one says shit about banning Abestos...

We have no proof that it was a corporate decision.. China starts wars with Japan, regardless of Terrorism, and the US isn't the ONLY defending themselves from terrorists. The Afghanistan invasion was necessary, and Bush and Co. are basically starting a war IMO to start a new Crusade. But does that mean we have no freedom? It's the republicans that fuck up this nation, and everything. If Capitalism was a pest, why is it that a person can go from rags to riches and even become president of the United States? Must be that ancient heredity rule, huh...

America is involved, ever heard about Darfur? Yeah, the CIA blew up the Twin Towers... As Bill Maher said, While watching it live on TV, you must of thought when the plane crashed into the tower... If you thought that's what blew up the tower.... LOL, conspiracy much?

Ok, well, if Hillary doesn't get the Democratic nomination or win the presidential election, you will have to shut the fuck up for life, alright? All these other candidates (Congressmen, Generals, Billionaires, Mayors, etc) just run for the fun of it, right?) I don't doubt the fact that Hillary wants war in Iran, but she has Good Ol' Bill to keep her in check. You must think all these politicians want is America destroyed, huh? You must be the only one who thinks another war will kill the economy...

The problem with you people are that you are all the same, when Hillary doesn't win, I will shove it in your face, and you will go on pretending nothing happened... It's the same with creationists..
    Arun I would agree with you on these facts if what a couple of months ago but as I was watching the news I realized how much propaganda and disinformation it spreads.I hope we all realize how the media manipulates bullshit into our brains.

For one main thing on the democrat side if we take a look its Obama and Hillary for main candidates and i doubt America will take a African male for its leader.For the Republican side the main man would be Giuliani and i know hes not going to portray a good image for president.

Yes I agree with certain conspiracy theories because some make more sense then the facts displayed.

Thank you Arun for not being ignorant and putting up a decent debate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by yahagashi View Post
    They dropped an atomic bomb as a very, very, severe form of saying, "fuck, go away because we have more of these goddamn bombs" so that you can live in peace. They went to war with Iraq for two things, Bush wanted to finish the war that his daddy started and two, they made war for profit in this sense.
    "Haha we american politicians want to make more money! Let us go to war with Iraq! We can sell them guns so they can fight our soldiers with them! Haha will we become rich!"
    Sure it isn't quite like that but sure, they're making money right now...
    Finally some one knows about war corporatism.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast