Thanks

Custom Class help plox?

So, I coded the custom class to how I want it, camos and all. I put the camos on secondary guns, and I don't expect them to work outside of the modded server, but I've seen various videos of them working IN the modded server. My guns are bare :[
    Any help, tips, point me in the right direction?
    I remember seeing a topic on this awhile back, but I can't remember where or what site. :/

P.S. The prestige camo? Ive heard of it working, I tried it on a primary weapon and..nothing. Any help with that for bonus points?

Thanks.
    [:

Thanks
    Use your designated stickies first next time
    (find the idem names in the GSC modding variables sticky)
    Class Mods
    Replace the phrase "itemName" in all these with the name you want to use from the top link

Code:
    Code:
    for (i = 0; i < 10; i++)
    {
        self setPlayerData( "customClasses", i, "name", "Text" ); //Class name
        self setPlayerData( "customClasses", i, "weaponSetups", 0, "weapon", "itemName" ); //Primary Gun
        self setPlayerData( "customClasses", i, "weaponSetups", 0, "attachment", 0, "itemName" ); //Primary Gun Attachment 1
        self setPlayerData( "customClasses", i, "weaponSetups", 0, "attachment", 1, "itemName" ); //Primary Gun Attachment 2
        self setPlayerData( "customClasses", i, "weaponSetups", 0, "camo", "itemName" ); //Primary Camo
        self setPlayerData( "customClasses", i, "weaponSetups", 1, "weapon", "itemName" ); //Secondary Gun
        self setPlayerData( "customClasses", i, "weaponSetups", 1, "attachment", 0, "itemName" ); //Secondary Gun Attachment 1
        self setPlayerData( "customClasses", i, "weaponSetups", 1, "attachment", 1, "itemName" ); //Secondary Gun Attachment 2
        self setPlayerData( "customClasses", i, "weaponSetups", 1, "camo", "itemName" ); //Secondary Camo
        self setPlayerData( "customClasses", i, "perks", 0, "itemName" ); //Equipment
        self setPlayerData( "customClasses", i, "perks", 1, "itemName" ); //Perk 1
        self setPlayerData( "customClasses", i, "perks", 2, "itemName" ); //Perk 2
        self setPlayerData( "customClasses", i, "perks", 3, "itemName" ); //Perk 3
        self setPlayerData( "customClasses", i, "perks", 4, "itemName" ); //Deathstreak
        self setPlayerData( "customClasses", i, "specialGrenade", "itemName" ); //Special Grenade
    }
    /Marked as Solved
    Last edited by Insane; 09-10-2010 at 07:32 AM.

Ex Middleman

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Insane For This Useful Post:

ArmandoBond (10-13-2010)

Thanks
    I did, like I said, they look fine in the created class menu.
    But they dont work in game.