Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

What if United States was invaded?

I wanted to debunk those.. anti-American or Canadians who often goes. "AMERICA WILL FALL!"

First of all, the chance of the United States being invaded by a country is.. well impossible or just outright stupid, here is why.

Invasion force:

The population of the United States is around 300+ million people, they have one of the largest population in the world.

Your army have to out fit over 150 million or more Americans and attack each states as every states have it own military.

You need to hold back the Navy and the Navy is the largest and more advance in the world. According to many sites, the United States own more aircraft carriers than all of the countries combine.

The People:
    According to sites, the United States have more guns than all of the world military stockpiles combine. Around 80 million guns are made per year and are sold, own, and stored in the United States.

According to the U.S. Constitution, the people are automatically a member of a militia, you can take arms against the government if the government isn't allowing freedom or when a country is being invaded.

Rally:
    In time of crisis, the Americans tend to 'get together' and focus their attention on the problem at hands. This was proven in both world wars as they was attack of threaten by another major power.

Weaponry/Defense:
    America put more money into defense and second in the military (Israel is the first).

America owns more planes and anti-aircraft than most countries.

The Land:
    America even with 300+ million people is still not overpopulated, when the invading army comes in, the states are the biggest risk. Every time you invade a state, you face a flank or a counterattack by another state and unless you have a massive manpower, the chance of your armies surviving is very little.

That's all I got so far. :/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

carjaq77 (09-29-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Great job. I usually don't read long posts. But this was good.

Thanks
    What about rockets? What happens if all major cities of the USA get bombed by V2's (from WWII )? I heard US has some kind of nuclear missile defence system, but come on - could it take down ~80 approaching V2 missiles?
    Quote Originally Posted by ihack4 View Post

i aint going to tell you and its not mine i have a list of all the people who go on mpgh.net and youtube and all website

wait whos IP address is this 192.168.0.1 hes always online plz check your ip address
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost871 View Post
    OMG
    I Dont Know , But Try To Fuck him

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricox View Post
    What about rockets? What happens if all major cities of the USA get bombed by V2's (from WWII )? I heard US has some kind of nuclear missile defence system, but come on - could it take down ~80 approaching V2 missiles?
    there are now roughly 9600 nuclear weapons of 10 major types (as determined by the official designation system) in the U.S. arsenal <- These are just what they let you know about

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Son View Post

there are now roughly 9600 nuclear weapons of 10 major types (as determined by the official designation system) in the U.S. arsenal <- These are just what they let you know about
    Well, but would it be acceptable to retaliate to V2 attack with nuclear weapons that threathen the humanity? :P Also US in 2001 had only like 1000 nuclear weapons if I'm correct, when in the heavens did they get 8k more?

i aint going to tell you and its not mine i have a list of all the people who go on mpgh.net and youtube and all website

wait whos IP address is this 192.168.0.1 hes always online plz check your ip address
    OMG

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    If you're invading, the worst thing you can do is turn a city into rubbles.

Look up the Jewish Uprising (Warsaw Uprising), the Nazis made the city ghetto into rumbles and it work in the Jews favor as it was a lot easier to run around and hide.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    If you're invading, the worst thing you can do is turn a city into rubbles.

Look up the Jewish Uprising (Warsaw Uprising), the Nazis made the city ghetto into rumbles and it work in the Jews favor as it was a lot easier to run around and hide.
    Well, if all the major city most populated areas get bombed, then who's going to fight? Homeless people? Plus, bombing major cities doesn't necessarily mean they should be invaded afterwards. Bombing is usually done to lower morale, not to bomb and then attack into a destroyed city that has no supplies remaining.

OMG

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Ask the Obama.

Even the Soviets dont wanna attacks the states. if a country as powerful as them doesnt dare to, i dont know wad will. perhaps a coalition of all the countries in the world?
    I see what you did there.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by StopWhinin View Post
    Ask the Obama.

Even the Soviets dont wanna attacks the states. if a country as powerful as them doesnt dare to, i dont know wad will. perhaps a coalition of all the countries in the world?
    Exactly! There's only 1 thing - who would want to form such a coalition? US has a lot of puppets (well, maybe they arent considered to be dominions/puppets, but US has so much influence on them that they're just as good as puppets to the US) and allies that none would even want to try to make a coalition, because they will most likely end up getting assassinated by one of the millions of secret US govrement-controlled agencies.

I am pretty sure that US Govrement is kinda scared from Russia too, thought. Just look at all their dumb aggression by placing some kind of dumb weapons in Russian neighbours and such stuff.

OMG

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Well, if all the major city most populated areas get bombed, then who's going to fight? Homeless people? Plus, bombing major cities doesn't necessarily mean they should be invaded afterwards. Bombing is usually done to lower morale, not to bomb and then attack into a destroyed city that has no supplies remaining.
    Not really, while you have a point, my point is INVADING the country, you're going to HAVE to move troops.

Also cities these days are immune to bombing as nobody have a large enough airforce or missiles to attack EVERY CITY and EVERY TOWN in USA.

Bombing is not aimed to kill people, but to destroy the city to make it unable to produce things needed for wars.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 09-20-2010 at 05:56 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Since when were V2's even still being used? Last record I see of one even being launched was 6 September 1947 and it crashed into the ocean. And thats just what the statistics said about how many nuclear rockets we have, from 10 different categories.

Thanks
    Actually bombing is not always for production. Germans just didn't bomb Britain with V2's cause he wanted Britain to run out of supplies.. UK was contiously getting supplied by the USA and other countries, UK didn't even produce enough resources for the war. V2's only tried to bring Britain out of war by most likely making the population want it to end.

OMG

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Actually bombing is not always for production. Germans just didn't bomb Britain with V2's cause he wanted Britain to run out of supplies.. UK was contiously getting supplied by the USA and other countries, UK didn't even produce enough resources for the war. V2's only tried to bring Britain out of war by most likely making the population want it to end.
    You need to stop playing World War 2 vidoe games and get to reality.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    You need to stop playing World War 2 vidoe games and get to reality.
    Uh, excuse me? You're saying that the population of UK enjoyed getting bombs dropped on their head? They enjoyed the fear of a bomb destroying their home and killing their friends at anytime? Oh ofcourse, they did! That's reality - people enjoy getting bombed (FYI, sarcasm).

OMG

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Uh, excuse me? You're saying that the population of UK enjoyed getting bombs dropped on their head? They enjoyed the fear of a bomb destroying their home and killing their friends at anytime? Oh ofcourse, they did! That's reality - people enjoy getting bombed (FYI, sarcasm).
    Oh man, you really are stupid.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast