Wink[Help]How To Get Signature

PollU Like My Signature ?
Yes It's Good45% · 5
Possible It's Good27% · 3
No Way It's Worst27% · 3
11 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
[Help]How To Get Signature
Hi MPGH Staff , Members And Visitors

U Need Good Signature U Should This Step :

1- Player Stat In Game

Visit This

2- Ur Guns In The Game

Go To Z8Games - Free Gaming. Evolved. Then Login Then Clan And My Profile And Finaly

WEAPONS OWNED

3- The User Bar U Should Visit This

4- If U Need Help U Can Add Me In FaceBook : abdou-labidi@live.fr

5- Don't Forget To Say Thx If Help U
I did it but it doesnt work for me my name and stats dont appear after i post it.
Quote Originally Posted by Jacket View Post
I did it but it doesnt work for me my name and stats dont appear after i post it.
Hey Contact Me IF FaceBook Ok
I Try It Thx
Facebook is gay. Dont worry about it i was just testing it.
It Work For Me But I Hate Player State And I M User Of User Bar LooooooooL
nice tut (for noobs)
Yes I Forget To Say To Noob Thx For This
this is resolved already in a official fourm
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us