Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Question No fall damage question

I guess this might have been thought of/brought up before, but if not, I wanted to make it so. Everyone knows that when you use fly, hover, hulk jumps or whatever, you die when you land (unless you get on a high spot, but that's not the point.)

The point is, zombies don't take fall damage. I'll admit I'm pretty about hacking, but is there/shouldn't there be some way to see what changes once someone gets infected that makes it that way?

If this is just really old news, feel free to remove the topic. Also, I'm guessing that this post belongs in this section, if not, once again, go ahead and move it.
    Last edited by loki165; 10-06-2010 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Slight grammar change

Thanks
    /moved to help

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Yeah, I guess that was a bit derp of me... Thank you kindly AVGN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    No fall damage is possible with packet editing and some of the more experienced VIP coders probably know how to make it, but at this point in time it is not a public feature.

Turning normal players into zombies is some complex shit that I doubt many people can do.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to CRUSTY For This Useful Post:

loki165 (10-06-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Alright, that makes sense. I thought that there might just be a pointer address (I think that's what it's called) that would say "This person is a zombie, give these stats" and zombies had their own stats file (speed, hp, etc.) Thanks for the reply.

Thanks
    i understand what your talking about. but most VIP coders are afraid to code nofalldamage nowadays because some people can take it and turn it into godmode. the only reason godmode isnt around is because 1. it will totally fuck up combat arms agian. 2. vip coders dont want to share it with people and its really hard to pull off. yet is possible to bring back again. and dont tell me its "serversided forever" you noobs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by budman821 View Post
    i understand what your talking about. but most VIP coders are afraid to code nofalldamage nowadays because some people can take it and turn it into godmode. the only reason godmode isnt around is because 1. it will totally fuck up combat arms agian. 2. vip coders dont want to share it with people and its really hard to pull off. yet is possible to bring back again. and dont tell me its "serversided forever" you noobs.
    I would like a no fall damage hack BUT if it some people can take it and turn it into godmode like you said, I wouldn't want it to be released. Just like if someone released public aimbot (i know ********* did) I would be pretty mad, since all the noobs will be aimbotting. I hack, but aimbotting is just boring since you don't do any of the work./me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post
    No fall damage is possible with packet editing and some of the more experienced VIP coders probably know how to make it, but at this point in time it is not a public feature.

Turning normal players into zombies is some complex shit that I doubt many people can do.
    i swear ONE time i saw that hack it was the craziest sh*t, i took screens but i reinstalled CA and lost them !!!!!

the guy was infected but using guns and left zombie footprints, it wasnt a glitch cus every round he had it
    the wierdest part was his head was just floating red eyes, he had a head on his butt no joke lol!

im pissed i dont hav the screens anymore
    this was ages ago btw, it was early 2010 or late 2009