Neverland (Don't worry the bank took it from MJ)
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

School Fight Policy

It recently came to my attention that my school has a questionable policy on fights. It states that whoever is in a physically hostile situation can NOT fight back and will be punished equally to or above the antagonist. I feel this is not only an error on part of the administration, but also a violation of my right to defend myself. This occured to me when one of my best friends was sent to Juvenile Court for defending himself against two males who attacked him in the hallway. He laid one of their asses out, but then got bitch punched from behind. According to my school you can only (and this is not the official statement) run like a pussy and tell a teacher. I could go on for days about how this is a load of hot bullshit, but I have a headache.

Discuss.
    [IMG]https://i236.photobucke*****m/albums/ff173/NeedHacksBad/RedDohif.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i78.photobucke*****m/albums/j90/ace76543/needhacksbad.png[/IMG]
    ------------------------------
    "There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't."
    -----------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Djremix7 View Post
    who cares i am leechin it to like all the forums MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so it will b detected so much faster!!!!
    ^^^LMFAO^^^

I AM MINION OF TOM

Thanks
    You're right, it does violate your human rights. But it also instills good morals and values (on paper, anyway), which is why it's kept. The policy seems to be the same for most schools. You can NOT be charged in court for defending yourself. You can, however, be suspended or expelled from school.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Depends what you mean by 'Fight Back'. Its really ify because if he is punching the living hell out of you, then you grab a knife and slit his throat. Thats more of murder when all it takes is a couple of cuts to get him off.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedHacksBad View Post
    It recently came to my attention that my school has a questionable policy on fights. It states that whoever is in a physically hostile situation can NOT fight back and will be punished equally to or above the antagonist. I feel this is not only an error on part of the administration, but also a violation of my right to defend myself. This occured to me when one of my best friends was sent to Juvenile Court for defending himself against two males who attacked him in the hallway. He laid one of their asses out, but then got bitch punched from behind. According to my school you can only (and this is not the official statement) run like a pussy and tell a teacher. I could go on for days about how this is a load of hot bullshit, but I have a headache.

Discuss.
    Indeed it is stupid. You get suspended for the semester if you get into a fight at my high school. I don't give a fuck, I wouldn't let someone hit me and run away to keep myself safe from getting expelled. However, it's the part where you are suspended for the WHOLE semester (or 2 weeks suspension and 30 days of intervention) or some crap that keeps people from getting into fights.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    We have the same policy at our school, but whens shit goes down we have on campus police force ready to step in
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Idk about my school but I've never been in a fight so I don't care.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    Depends what you mean by 'Fight Back'. Its really ify because if he is punching the living hell out of you, then you grab a knife and slit his throat. Thats more of murder when all it takes is a couple of cuts to get him off.
    If you throw one punch you're in the same boat as your attacker.

Thanks

Angry RAGHARARAGH

the only thing this policy does is enable kids that have nothing to loose be in charge of kids that have something to loose. because they could try and start the fight knowing full well that the other guys going to look like a pussy because he doesnt want to get set to the office all this does is make kids (not my self im talking about thoughs goths chinks and spics ) want to get a gun and kill people and run rather then just fight him and go to like a detention or a saterday school

fucking society is trying hard as fuck to make there schools get lower fight numbers and make them look good, rather then trying to defuse the problem, by teaching kids how to deal with there problems in a responsible and adult way

HJOW DO I KNOOOOOW THIS?>-nigga i watch the disney channel Si, se puede gotta kick it up
    Last edited by Mikeck901323; 02-20-2008 at 02:46 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeck901323 View Post
    the only thing this policy does is enable kids that have nothing to loose be in charge of kids that have something to loose. because they could try and start the fight knowing full well that the other guys going to look like a pussy because he doesnt want to get set to the office all this does is make kids (not my self im talking about thoughs goths chinks and spics ) want to get a gun and kill people and run rather then just fight him and go to like a detention or a saterday school

fucking society is trying hard as fuck to make there schools get lower fight numbers and make them look good, rather then trying to defuse the problem, by teaching kids how to deal with there problems in a responsible and adult way

HJOW DO I KNOOOOOW THIS?-nigga i watch the disney channel Si, se puede gotta kick it up
    Well, my school has no rules about fighting that anyone would obey (at least to the full extent), and there are always some people who don't care if they get in trouble - they just wanna prove their physical superiority. You cannot teach these kids to "deal with there problems in a responsible and adult way". You can try at your own risk.

Thanks
    if u fight at my school u get a suspension or sometimes (rarly) u get arrested :/